Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mysore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh MYour feedback matters!
I have high blood pressure for the pass 15 yrs, I'm now 39, try very hard to have baby. I request the doc in polyclinic to switch my medicine to the type that suitable to have baby. But my pressure is always on the high side after the switch, the reading is always 150/110. I'm feeling very depress. What should I do? Please advise.
I am suffering head ache for the last two years. L have chest pain and cough. I have never consulted a doctor. What to do.
Whenever you wake up from sleep my chest starts paining, this problem is from past 1month. It pains for about 1hr and then it calms after I apply some balm, sometimes it dosent pain for days but sometimes it starts. Is anything serious abt it?
My right hand first finger and thumb is cold and rest of palm is warm and paining m a hypertension patient and taking amlodac 5 mg regularly.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last 2 weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest what should be done?
I am suffering from chest pain whenever i'll deep breath then I have a pain . So please suggest me what can I do for that?
I am 27 years old male nowadays I feel tired, weak, nervous and frequent heartbeat sometimes. After I had lunch I feel like I didnt eat anything at all. Please help on this behaviour and let me know if I have to take any test ?
I am a 30 years old male and I am suffring from heart burn or some pain also gastic prob. What should I do?
My body shape is good, but i want more growth in my body like chest and muscles etc, please tell me what should i do? please advice.
I am 50 years old today in office in evening I have eaten samosa and taken tea ,after 10 min chest pain started when I go to the hospital doctors said nerve is blocked .stent has been taken .i have to that stent is good or not .
I have head discomfort all the time. Even slight pressure. Bp medicines don't work too. My bp is 130/90 normally. What may be the issue?
I feel bad sensation (anxiety) of nervousness at time to sleep in to the head, my focus would be goes to heartbeat as well. What kind of precaution you advise to me?
Chest pain is a common problem that most people experience. Chest pain can signal anything from a muscle cramp to even an impending heart attack. You should never ignore symptoms of chest pain as it can signal a serious underlying disorder. The details about chest pain are not described here as it is beyond the scope of this article. The focus is on various homeopathic remedies to treat symptoms of chest pain.
Homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine that was started in the year 1796, by Samuel Hahnemann. It is based on the premise that the substance that causes a disorder, if introduced in the right quantity in the body, will cure the same disease. Compared to mainstream medicine, homeopathy products are not synthetic and are free from any side effect.
Homeopathic remedies for chest pain:
The homeopathic remedies that are given below not only treat pain effectively, but also get rid of the actual cause of the pain. The best thing about these remedies is that they are completely free from any side effect, whatsoever. The various homeopathic remedies for chest pain are:
- Rhus Tox: This remedy is effective in treating pain that spreads to the shoulders from the chest; these symptoms tend to worsen in damp and cold weather.
- Arnica Mont: If you experience chest pain along with soreness in the body, this remedy is prescribed.
- Ranunculus B: In case of intercostal rheumatism wherein you experience pain in the muscle between the ribs, this remedy is usually recommended by the practitioner.
- Kali carb: Kali carb is used to treat stitching pain in the chest that worsens during the early hours of the morning.
- Rumex C: This remedy is used to treat pain that develops in the left lung, followed by coughing.
- Bryonia: For a stabbing or a burning chest pain that worsens when you move, Bryonia is considered to be the appropriate remedy.
- Phosphorus: This remedy is recommended when you experience heavy coughing and chest pain caused by pneumonia or tuberculosis.
- Carbo-veg: Carbo-veg is used to treat chest pain resulting from acidity, gas and indigestion.
- Robinia: This remedy is used to treat symptoms of chest pain that originates from behind the sternum (breastbone) as a result of acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.