Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Mysore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Submit a review for Dr. Mahesh MYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I want to know that is penidure is necessary for me right now? And why does the pain in my heart side or in heart occur?
Sir I have done 2d echo and 4 time ecg every time every thing normal my total cholesterol is 179 and ldl is 130 hdl is 52 and triglyceride is 79 and vldl is 15 sir I have a chest and shoulder pain from last one month Dr. Say this is anxiety and m suffering from vitamin d and b12 deficiency.
Have you given birth to a newborn of late? Or, are you expecting to be a new mother in a couple of months? Whatever the trigger you surely know how motherhood brings about a huge lot of changes within and without. Motherhood, as a gratifying experience gradually works on our view of the world. It significantly shapes perspectives of people closely related to us. Such changes are internal and go way deeper in deciding the kind of parenthood you are ready for. The more obvious changes are however not satisfying. Many women find it strenuous to accept how their body changes every passing week. There are other disadvantageous health issues an expecting woman is known to face. From headaches, to hormonal imbalances, to back pain and fatigue; they face it all. Reportedly, the most prevalent yet distressing problem among pregnant women is that of hypertension. Causal factors leading to hypertension could be many; it is necessary to get diagnosed before your condition is too acute to tackle.
How can you regulate hypertension to keep healthy while pregnant:
- Addiction is a complete no-no: If you are addicted to smoking or drinking, you should stop immediately. Your bad habits can increase your blood pressure by a high percentage. You must also abstain from taking other banned drugs.
- Obesity is a major concern: Some people think obesity to be a sign of health during pregnancy. It is important to be strong and healthy, but excess of adipose tissues is really not required. Obesity can also lead to miscarriages. Even if you feel like binge eating, stick to a nutritious diet and avoid irregular food habits. The kind of food you take also determines your blood flow. It is better to eat food that has a low level of sodium.
- Indulge in physical activities: Routine workouts and moderate household activities that do not involve exertion must be done by all pregnant women. Exercise helps in circulating blood properly. It effectively betters your condition of hypertension. Consult a healthcare provider for good advice.
- Twins or triplets: If you are carrying more than one baby, you are at a higher risk of suffering from hypertension as your body is making adjustments to added stress. In such a case one needs to take medications to control blood pressure following the advice of a doctor.
- If you are above forty: Pregnant women over the age of forty are more likely to develop one of the four kinds of hypertension typically faced during childbearing. Since, at this age your body has already started degenerating you might be lacking in vitamins. Vitamin supplements, especially the intake of enough folic acid is strongly recommended.
In today's stress filled time it is important that we take good care of your heart health. As heart illness takes a larger number of lives than the other ailments consolidated. Heart problem is the main enemy of both men and ladies and currently, one in four citizens has some type of heart ailment.
However, both current drug and Ayurveda agree that there are things you can do each day to keep your heart healthy and we have a few recommendations to help you. Pick maybe a couple and begin with those in the event that you like, then include a couple all the more at regular intervals until you are normally carrying on with a heart-healthy way of life. Reward your heart, as well as your whole physiology will much obliged.
- Mitigate away stress: As indicated by ayurveda, a comprehensive way to deal with heart health obliges you to feed the passionate heart and also the physical heart. The heart is not only a pump — it's the origin of all feelings, whether it's bliss and elation or trouble and dissatisfaction.
- Develop the positive: While averting abundance stress is fundamental to keep the enthusiastic heart from squandering without end, effectively looking for mental and passionate prosperity can help the enthusiastic heart thrive. Ayurveda discusses ojas, the substance that looks after life.
- Eat right: Ostensibly the most basic stride you can take towards heart health is to eat a heart-accommodating eating routine. Pick new sustenances over prepared nourishments or remains; light sustenances over rich, rotisserie ones; and warm, cooked nourishments over chilly, overwhelming nourishments. An adjusted cell reinforcement Rasayana, for example, Brahma Rasayana is phenomenal healthful backing, and distributed examination affirms that Amrit decreases LDL cholesterol, which has been involved in plaque develop.
- Eat carefully: How you eat is as essential for heart health (and general health) as what you eat. Eat modestly, the perfect ayurvedic 'part' is the thing that fits in your two measured palms. Try not to skip suppers, since eating three dinners at general times every day "prepares" your processing to suspect and process your sustenance. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Hi Dear all What about pacemaker? For heart Is there any alternative solutions for pacemaker? Case: low heart beat.
I am 56 year old male taking bp medicine since last 6 months. I have noticed that my heart beat sometimes in night is more. When I checked in next day evening it was 80 heartbeat per minute. As per doctors advise I am taking pan-d also in empty stomach since today morning because I had occasional hyper acidity and irregular bowl problems. Should I do any other non medicinal practice or yogasan or change in food habit /timing. I am non drinker, non smoker but eating non veg (fish and chicken only). Please advise.
My wife is 30 year old.Her cholesterol is high. total cholesterol - 249 ldl - 168 trig - 242 vldl - 50 and so on what treatment should be taken for that?
Recently my chest bones have started makes popping sound whenever I stretch my body. Is it normal. And how to improve bones density and strength. My age is 26 and weight is 66.
I am 48 year old female ecg abnormal vent rate 76bpm pr interval 156 Ms. Qrs duration 78ms Qt/Qtc 420/472ms PRT axes 56 40 178 normal sinus rhythm t wave abnormality consider lateral ischemia prolonged qt abnormal ecg unconfirmed ecg.
My Blood pressure 140/90 So. That which type food eat or not eat I have 2 spoon flaxseed eat daily also I take 8_9 glasses water with lemon take. 30 minutes jogging done daily. I have minimum use salt I use Tata lite salt. I am 100% vegetarian No drinks alcohol or soft drink's Which type of care in my daily life.
I am 38 year old male weighs about 71.7 Kg and height 185cms. I am having problem that my heart beat suddenly increases and specially during morning after brushing. I have conducted full body check and found following test results: Vitamin B12 - Serum - 61 25-OH Vitamin D (ETA) - 12.4 erythropoietin - 1.85 mIU/ml Hemoglobin - 19.9 PCV - 60 Else everything is normal. Doctor advices me to discard blood of 350ml and conduct CBC again also advice me to take ecosprin 75mg in night and Tayo 60K every week. He suggested Vitamin B12 medicine but advices not take till PCV comes down. I conducted CBC again and found PCV at 54.37 and Hemoglobin at 19.5. Should I start taking B12 medicine or discard blood once more? Please suggest.
Hi my wife is almost 36 weeks pregnant and she has B negative blood group and my is B positive and 2 days before she admitted hospital for sudden pain and this is the 3 Rd time after pregnant she admitted in hospital for same reason now doctor advise us that after 11 July after check up will do operation I really feel very nervous and fear for my wife today she told me that she has fell low pressure some chakkar type feeling .from last month's she only ate home base food ,no any fruits or any things else please suggest me what will do?
I tested my blood sugar level through Strip Test at 6.30pm I took my Lunch at 2.45 p.M and coffee with normal sugar at 6.00 p.M. The sugar level shows 143 What is my condition regarding Blood Sugar?
Dear Sir/madam, In 2010 I had an mitral valve replacement surgery. My one valve has changed and I always have doubt that. Do I need any other surgery in future?
Never waste time for a possible heart attack patient.
Admit only to a hospital which has cardiac angiography or plasty felicities.
Every minute is crucial.
It saves a lot of time, and can save his/her life.
If not available, admit only under a cardiac physician or to a hospital having
Consume whole grain breads,which contain fiber and reduces LDL.
Eat fruits and green veg. Avoid processed food and sweets