Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Mysore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Madhusudhan
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Stem Cell Transplant
Submit a review for Dr. MadhusudhanYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old. I have a knot on lower left side of my face since last 10 months and the size is 1 inches. Now what should I do.
I think I have got a wound near my anus, every time I use the toilet it bleeds although there is no pain at all. Can you suggest me anything on this?
The sudden change in the looks, color or texture of the skin indicates the skin diseases. This can result in swelling, chapping, itching, blistering etc. that can or can’t accompany with pain. The skin disorder may be localized on the specific part or may spread to the whole body; this disease is known as Atopic Dermatitis. The discomfort or pain of this disease also creates an awkward condition with looks. Many skin diseases like pimples, eczema problem, rashes, and fungal infections along with Atopic Dermatitis much more are commonly found in the people. Measles, rubella, roseola, chicken pox these are common skin diseases found in children. In some conditions, the blistered and inflamed skin can be very painful and the virus infectioncan continue to chickenpox.
The factors causing Atopic Dermatitis are as wide ranging as the kinds of diseases it. The Atopic Dermatitis can be caused due to heat, immune system weakness, infections, medications, and allergy with chemicals like rubber, cosmetics, detergents, soaps, dyes, etc.
Even the skin type and the various alcohols based or infrequent shampooing is also responsible for the skin problems. Some uncontrolled factors like aging, fatigue, weather and fatigue can often develop skin diseases gradually.
Atopic Dermatitis is very efficiently treated with natural Homeopathic medicines. The medicines firstly help in decreasing the severity of disease, itching and the frequency of relapses. And with the constitutional natural Homeopathic remedies selected solely on the basis of individual symptoms, there is a promise of eradicating the disease from its root. The Homeopathic medicine selection is based upon the totality of symptoms. The totality includes the site of eruption, the type of eruption, the worsening and relieving factors, time of itching, desires and aversions regarding food, sensitivity towards heat and cold, and the peculiar mental symptoms if present in a high degree. Homeopathic remedies help in eradicating Dermatitis from the root by increasing the patient’s immunity to the optimal level so that there won’t be any hypertensive flare-ups. The Homeopathic treatment for Atopic Dermatitis is not instant and does take time though, varying from months to a year depending upon the severity, duration of Dermatitis, plus the individual response to the remedy taken.
Top Homeopathic Medicines For Atopic Dermatitis
- Sulphur: for Atopic Dermatitis with dry scaly skin and itching
- Graphites: for Atopic Dermatitis in folds of skin (Flexural Eczema)
- Rhus Tox: for Atopic Dermatitis with asthmatic complaints
- Mezereum: for Atopic Dermatitis on scalp with discharging eruptions
- Natrum Mur: for Atopic Dermatitis with eruptions along hairline
There are many commonly occurring fungal infections of the skin like athlete's foot, ringworm, yeast infection and jocks itch. These infections are caused because of warm, moist and humid environment which is ideal for fungal growth. There is no need to worry, as all these conditions are treatable with topical ointments and medicines. Here is all you need to know of common fungal infections of the skin:
1. Athlete's foot: it is diagnosed with skin sample tests. The common symptoms are:
- Burning and itching
- Redness, blisters, softening or breaking down of skin.
- Peeling, cracking and scaling of feet.
2. Jock's itch: jock itch, also called tinea cruris, is a common skin infection that is caused by a type of fungus called tinea. The fungus thrives in warm, moist areas of the body and as a result, infection can affect the genitals, inner thighs, and buttocks. Infections occur more frequently in the summer or in warm, wet climates. Jock itch appears as a red, itchy rash that is often ring-shaped. Symptoms can be described as:
- Itching, chafing, or burning in the groin or thigh
- A circular, red, raised rash with elevated edges
- Redness in the groin or thigh
- Flaking, peeling, or cracking skin
3. Ring worm: ring worm is a fungal infection which can occur anywhere on the skin. It is circular in appearance and often cause the surrounding skin to become scaly. Symptoms are common as of most fungal infections. Ring worm can be treated with many over the counter creams.
4. Yeast infection: they occur when yeast on the skin grows more actively and causes a red, scaling, itchy rash on the skin. Yeast infections are not contagious. It is especially common among people who are obese or who have diabetes. People taking antibiotics are also at risk of such. Yeast infection is one fungal infection with most varied symptoms.
Signs of yeast infection in skin folds include:
- Patches that ooze clear fluid
- Pimple-like bumps
- Itching or burning
Signs of yeast infection in the nail beds include:
Signs of thrush (yeast infection of the mouth) include:
- White patches on tongue and inside of the cheeks
Signs of vaginal yeast infection include:
- White or yellow discharge from the vagina
- Redness in the external area of the vagina
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.