Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mysore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. L.v. VanithaYour feedback matters!
We all know that pregnancy woman does not get periods during pregnancy? But some woman have all nine periods during their pregnancy, why?whats the reason of having al 9 periods in pregnancy? Its common or rare?
I am 22 year female got married last year we are trying to get baby but my vagina is burning after having sex. And at morning while urine it Burns like fire. So please suggest me what should I do?
From few months my periods was getting delayed n it menses remained only for 2 days. Then in June my menses didn't came so I took deviry10 3 tab n then menses started and it remained for a week. And now in this month that is July again my periods hasn't came till date. Please suggest me what's the problem n what should I do?
A tumor is occupied in her left breast. Is surgery needed or there is some another option to do the cure? Please guide me.
I am 49 years old woman who is going through menopause. I bleed a little after intercourse. Is it because of the dryness? Can I use KY jelly? Is PAP smear a painful test?
My friend is a suffering from a disease called pcod. What are the ways and cure to get rid of it. Please explain in detail. thank you.
My close best friend is tensed about her breast, she told me that she feels something hard on left side of her left boob and it hurts some times. I just want to know is it normal or not. Or it is sign of something serious disease?
My wife's vagina get infected after sex. Give me complete solution. She is worried always and she said that this happened for me. How I understand her my feelings.
I didn't get my period since five months. I have got done all the tests needed and all the results are positive. Doctor said it is because of my over weight. My age is 25 and my weight is 81. Please give some suggestions on how to regularize periods.
Hello! Hi. As per doctor ajay's instruction we did an urine pregnancy test for my friend with sugar. initially the sugar get settled down in 1st min. And within a period of 7-8 min it gets dissolved completely. Wat does it mean?
Is it safe to have medicine such as (progesterone soft gelatin capsules) my gynecologist suggest me. Bcz I don't have periods every month. Due to low hemoglobin levels. And from last 2 months I didn't got periods. What should I do?
I have a missed period about five weeks. My last menses was on 22october. I have irregular periods .BT before five months it became regular. .my baby is now 1 year and two months old. I conducted pregnancy test twice. BT its negative. Am getting pregnant? Or we're is my period? Is feeding influence it? Then how many months I wait for this?
When you think of healthy food, cornflakes and oatmeal are probably the first things that come to mind. For most people, eating healthy translates into eating boring, bland food. So, if you're on a diet, here's some good news for you. Healthy food does not have to be bland or expensive.
Here are 6 indigenous Indian healthy foods that are ideal for you:
- Idli: This south Indian steamed dish is free from oil and fats and is rich in carbohydrates and proteins. Having a low fat content makes idlis very easy to digest. Idlis are prepared using a combination of rice and dal. Their amino acids complement each other and the fermentation process enhances the vitamin B and protein levels in the dish.
- Sattu: Sattu is a staple dish in Bihar that is made primarily from roasted gram flour along with barley and wheat flour. Sattu is rich in fiber, has cooling properties and has a low glycaemic index. Roasting the flour also helps retain all the nutrients in the flour. Sattu can be made in a number of ways including paranthas and ladoos.
- Dhokla: Dhoklas are steamed Gujarati snacks made using gram flour. As with idlis, the flour is allowed to ferment before steaming. This helps enhance its nutrient value. Dhoklas also have a very low glycaemic index and is easy to digest.
- Bajra: Bajra is a very humble grain that is commonly eaten in Rajasthan. Bajra is a rich source of energy and aids digestion. It has an anti diabetic effect and is also said to promote a healthy heart. The lignin in grains is also said to have cancer protecting properties. Bajra is a winter food that is usually made into rotis or khichadi.
- Daliya: Daliya is also known as broken wheat. Daliya recipes can be sweet and savoury. Daliya is a complex carbohydrate that is slow to digest and hence releases energy at a slow, sustained rate. This makes it an ideal food for people suffering from high cholesterol or diabetes. The high fiber content also makes daliya easy to digest.
- Sprouts: Almost every guide to healthy eating promotes sprouts. As the name suggests, sprouts are lentils that have been germinated till they 'sprout' a root. This germination process makes them easy to digest by breaking down the nutrients into simple forms. Sprouts are rich in fiber, vitamin, minerals and proteins. They can be eaten raw or cooked depending on your preference.