Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mysore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. L.v. VanithaYour feedback matters!
I have menstrual problem and every month it will be only for 2days so that gradually I am increasing my weight can you suggest me periods having for 5 days every month?
I have physical with my husband on april month but I had period on april month 17/04/2016 but after that also I feel like pregnant like vomiting sick tummy like pregnant after that I have pregnancy check with kit so that was negative after that I had some blood spot like period but not proper period I am scared feel like pregnant please help.
My wife' s period not coming for 46days. As last mens was on 26 feb15. I have tested by several pregnancy kit but they are creating confusion as control line red and teating line showing fade colour. I am confused. As I have a 5 month child. Please advice me. Thanks.
Menorrhagia is a condition that is marked by heavy menstrual bleeding during the monthly menstrual cycles. Most women have a unique bleeding pattern during that time of the month with the flow going up and down over the first few days. Yet, for many women, the bleeding becomes consistently heavy during all the days of the period, during which the period itself may get extended by a few days. If this pattern continues to occurs, one must get it checked out by a doctor at the earliest. Here are a few ways in which this condition may be treated.
Factors considered during treatment: Before the treatment starts, and during the diagnosis stage, the doctor will take a look at a number of factors so that the correct form of treatment may be prescribed to the patient. To begin with, the doctor will take a complete medical history of the patient, including the family history to ascertain whether or not there may be a genetic problem at play. Further, the future childbearing plans of the patient will also be taken into consideration in such cases so that the treatment method does not hinder such plans. Also, the doctor will also try and understand the effect of the symptoms of this condition before prescribing any particular medication and surgery.
- Medication: Iron supplements and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines will be prescribed for the patient to bring down the level of inflammation and restore the production of blood, which will make up for the rapidly flowing blood from the body. This will also prevent the risk of anemia (Learn how anemia affects the human health). Oral contraceptives, tranexamic acid, oral progesterone and hormonal therapy can also help in such cases.
- Dilation and curettage: This procedure is also known as D&C, and it basically helps in dilation or opening up of the cervix so that the doctor may suction the tissue from the uterine lining. This tissue is usually known to bring about excessive bleeding.
- Uterine artery embolisation: This is a procedure which shrinks any existing fibroids that may be the cause behind excessive bleeding. In this procedure, the uterine arteries are blocked and the blood supply to the same is cut off so that the fibroids do not get a chance to grow and cause unnecessary pressure that may lead to excessive bleeding.
- Hysterectomy: This is a surgical procedure that removes the cervix as well as the uterus (You can learn more about infections of the Uterus), and is usually the last resort followed by most doctors. In such cases, the doctor will first ascertain whether or not you plan to have any children in the future. Additionally, the ovaries may also be removed if the condition has spread too much to be contained sufficiently.
Is white water discharge leads to back pain or stress or lower abdomen pain by chance and why is it so?
I am 26 yr, old,my height 5'6" weight 85. I am, suffering pcos and irregular period, weight gain. please suggest a daily diet. For control it.
Today me n my girl had oral sex. Today was her 6th day after her periods. All was fine. But I just touched my penis to her vagina and just inserted 1 cm of my penis into her vagina and ejaculated sperms into her vagina. Please tell is there chances of getting pregnancy. If yes, how to stop her from pregnancy without taking any pills? .I hav doubt because one of my friend told me girls won't get pregnant during periods or after some days of periods. please help doctor.
I'm Sonia, 25 years old, I have 6 years old daughter ND my last Period date on 2 Feb 2016 and now I have missed my period ND I have done pregnancy test at home it was negative result. What can I do please help m ND Iam very tried know?
I missed my periods. It has been about 2 weeks. I'm not pregnant. This month has been a stressful month for me. I have irregular periods P.S. I have IBS. Could it interfere with menstrual cycle?
I had my periods regularly for 7 months after delivery but I missed it from past 3 months. I did home pregnancy test, result was negative. I'm breastfeeding my baby regularly since his birth. Is it common to miss menses this way?
The full history of a patient's health can now be captured electronically using EMR (Electronic-Medical-Records). In this case, you do not have to save the records on papers and maintain them in files. Instead, they can be automatically stored using a software, so that in times of need, they can be easily accessed without any inconvenience.
What are the major benefits of EMR?
- Easy tracking: The recorded data can be easily tracked and thus the chances of data misplacement can be completely curtailed.
- Proper identification: The patients can be easily identified by tracking their records or past history. This is how due screenings and preventive measures can be conveniently tracked.
- Improved care: With the increased usage of EMR, medical care and assistance are improving like anything.
- Monitoring: Patients' health condition can be properly tracked and monitored so that certain parameters can be measured, especially blood-pressure readings and vaccinations.
Best solutions of EMR:
If you make a detailed survey, then you will come across different popular EMR models that are currently popular. Look at the features and facilities so that the best one can be chosen as per your purpose, requirement and affordability. Some of the most popular solutions for EMR are as follows:
- CareCloud: This is nothing but cloud-based software that can make accurate recordings and storage of all kinds of healthcare records so that you can access them even after a long time. In this case, storage is made in a systematic manner. Consultation records and record-keeping regulations are found in the software.
- Practice Fusion: the most improved technology for maintaining medical records is found in the software. It's easy to access and this is the main reason behind the highest popularity of the same.
- AthenaHealth: The health care providers can now get the advantage of tracking all their records in a proper manner with regular usage of this software. The most interesting part is that these providers can access the details at any point of time and from anywhere.
- Greenway: A wide range of EMR services are getting provided by these software such as storage services, maintenance services and record creation. This is why the software is treated as versatile.
- EclinicalWorks: This software has won several awards for offering accurate and perfect maintenance of different kinds of medical records, and this is why it is so popular.