Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Nephrologists in India. You will find Nephrologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Nephrologists online in Mysore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Kiran KYour feedback matters!
Hi. I am 40 years young male person. Since 2 month I am suffering from urine burning. Ie while passing the urine from my penis it pains more.
I'm 21 years old and having severe pain in my kidney. I have done ultrasound but there is no stone there. Doctors are unable to diagnose it so please help me.
I am 24 yrs old male, I am having problem of regular urination since last four months (i. E. I go to toilet twice in an hour), can anyone suggest me what kind of problem is this. I had done ultrasound the report is normal.
Mujhe kuch month se toilet baar bar aa raha hai mne M.D Dr. Ko dikhaya unhone Ultrasound karaya , urine test karaya, blood test karaya unhone bataya urine infection ho gya hai par unki medicine se aur jaldi jaldi toilet aane laga phir mane M.B.B.S Dr. Ko dikhaya unhone bola UTI ho gya hai unki medicine se kuch fayada hua phir unhone sabhi test dubara karye and urine culture bhi sabhi normal aaye jab se mane medicine start kari jab se toilet ma jalan aur hone lagi aur toilet hamesa mehsus rehta hai jase kuch toilet urinary track ma aa gya ho asa phele nahi tha toilet karke aao phir toilet mehsus , pani piyo phir toilet mehsus, neend aaye tho night ma mujhe koi problem nahi hote par jase he bed se par niche rakho turant toilet mehsus hone lagte hai aur morning ma toilet ma jalan bhi nahi hoti phir mane online urologist ko dikhaya unhone bola ya sab stress ke karan hai phir mane es baare me read kiya us time se kuch kam ho gya toilet phir toilet mehsus hota hai thora thora phir mane urologist ko dikhaya unhone bola jalan , toilet mehsus hona ya sab anxiety ke bimari ho gye hai jiske karan toilet mehsus hona jalan hona ya sab ho raha hai inhone mujhe soliten 5 mg lena ko kha and psychiatrist ko dikhane ko kha , par es medicine se mujhe toilet late start hota haiaur ma jayada toilet ke baare ma sochta hu tho toilet jaldi jaldi aane lagte hai mujhe toilet ke tension bani rahti hai ma karu ma bahut prasan ho gya hu .please provide me some best advise and medicine I want yours help.
My mother suffering from kidney disease infection and any other diseases like sugar and Thyroid. Medicine are not doing their work and any thing she eats its become vomiting. What I do for my mom.
Sir I have stone in my kidney so what are the thing I have to take so that I not have to go for operation?
I'm 21 years old male and I have problem of urine smell. After when I masturbate I feel little pain. I drink plenty of water. But my urine smells more and I do not have pain while urinating. I think I may have UTI. Will delay in treatment by year to this lead to severe problems in future? Is this all due to my habit of masturbation in my underwear? Please help me.
We are married only few weeks ago. My wife has got urine infection after few days of our marriage. Is this a common problem? How can this be avoided?
I am 36 years old man. I want to donate kidney to my sister. But my wife is against it. Could it be possible that stitching marks after operation may be invisible by any laser or any other technique using for operation. Please advise.
Treatment for Kidney stones varies depending on the size and type of the stone or the symptoms caused by it. In case of small stones, medication and simple changes in lifestyle can be enough to treat it, but surgeries and extensive treatments are required if symptoms are severe. Following are treatment options for kidney stones:
Small stones with minimal symptoms:
- Drinking water: Drinking around 3 liters of water a day will regulate your urinary system and can effectively eliminate small stones. Unless your doctor advices otherwise, drinking ample amount of fluids, usually water, is one of the commonest way to get rid of small kidney stones.
- Pain relievers: There might be a considerable amount of pain and discomfort associated with passing the stone through urine. Your doctor may recommend pain killers like Ibuprofen, Naproxen sodium or acetaminophen.
- Medical therapy: In order to eliminate the kidney stone, your doctor may administer medical therapy. Medication like alpha blocker helps in passing the kidney stone with least pain and more quickly. It relaxes the muscles in the ureter and makes the process relatively easy.
Large stones with severe symptoms:
- Using sound waves to break up stones: In this technique, a procedure called Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL), is employed. ESWL uses the help of sound waves to create vibrations which breaks the stones in smaller pieces. This procedure takes about an hour and can cause mild pain and discomfort. Your doctor may administer sedatives to reduce your sensitivity. ESWL has side effects like blood in urine or bruising in the abdomen.
- Surgical removal of kidney stones: Surgical removal of stones is done with the help of a procedure called nephrolithotomy. It uses small telescopes and other instruments which are inserted in your back through a small incision. It is generally done in case of large stones and when ESWL fails.
- Ureteric Calculi (Using a scope to remove stones): A thin illuminated tube called ureteroscope is used to remove a comparatively smaller stone in the kidney or ureter. The ureteroscope is equipped with a tiny camera which determines the location of the stone which is then broken into pieces with the help of other instruments. It may require general or regional anesthesia.
Related Tip: "Kidney Stones and Your Diet"