Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Mysore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. K.s.sowbhagyalakshmiYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old unmarried female. I suffer from periods pain. My endometrial thickness is 2.9mm after 10 days of periods and 3.2mm after 7 days of periods. Is this any problem please suggest me?
I had unprotected sex with a woman of unknown status about three months ago on 13.11.14. Since then I am suffering from too much mental and physical stress. I always have feeling of dizziness and blur vision with lightheadness. About one and half months after this incident I had rash under foreskin of penis though it has subsidised now after applying candid b twice daily and washing it with warm water but white bumps at the penis shaft is still present.After this I had searched a lot on internet regarding this and found similar to HIV infection and termed as ARS. Is this any std or hiv infection as I am 30 yrs old and it was my first encounter?for 10 days I am getting itchy bumps all over my body and head but yet not any fever. Please guide me I am planning for test and will be going for it in some days.
Hi I have PCOD problem. Now I want conceive twins. Which pills is helpful to produce superovulation.
I'm now 6 weeks pregnant after normal delivery with episiotomy Medici lateral few weeks back when I checked doctor she said stitches are healed how ever I still have pain from my private place and my left leg, episiotomy was in my left thins bcoz of this pain I am not able to stand for even 5 mins please help me how to reduce the pain.
This morning During foreplay is there any chance of pregnancy without loosing virginity (Note: my penis was in contact with her vagina) So is there any chance of pregnancy If yes that should we use I pill, unwanted 72 or something like that?
1. Limit well-wishing - This can be extremely important for those first few weeks at home and is also often in the best interest of your baby's health. Certainly you are anxious to show off your new little one, but there will be time. Don't be afraid to place limits and disregard those that would like to insist that it is ok for them to come by. A good game plan is to let everyone know a date after which you will feel up to having visitors meet your newest family member. It is ok if they disagree.
2. Accept help - Chores still can get done by others. Tell family and friends how they can help. When people want to visit, ask if they might be willing to bring food. Don't be afraid to rely on others.
3. Breast-feed if you can - Yes, it's good for the baby but it also will burn an extra 500 calories a day. If you're trying to get the postpartum weight off, breast-feeding is a great way to start.
4. Hang up your cape - You are a superwoman but superheroes need rest too. Napping when the baby sleeps is easier said than done if you think you have to keep up with laundry and cooking. Forget the chores and try to nap at least once a day.
5. Drink water - Breast-feeding increases your need to stay hydrated. Get the equivalent of 8 glasses of water a day. Stay away from sugary sodas and caffeine that can filter into breast milk.
I used to lick my wifes pussy and swallow the liquid which is release from the pussy, is there any harm in it?
My wife was hysterectomy operation in 10 months back and remove the one ovary. Now present consult the doctor express second ovary not function. Now she suffer the hot feelings of the body and body pains. So I request to suggestion.
Hi After taking mifegest there is no flow of blood on second day. I want to know that should I take another tablet for heavy mass because I have 45 days of pregnancy. I have to know that how I knew that in the inner side of my uterus there will be no clot of blood or fleshy mass Can I also take sonography.
I have a 3 years old daughter and am worried about my post baby tummy. I did not have a normal delivery. How can I reduce my tummy n also have a loose skin.
5 Reasons You Will See Blood in Urine
The condition in which blood appears in the urine is known as hematuria. The loss of blood in this condition could be gross or microscopic depending on the cause of the condition. There are several causes why blood may appear in the urine. Whatever the cause may be, hematuria is mostly indicative of a serious medical condition.
Here are 5 reasons that cause blood to appear in the urine.
Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
2. Kidney stones and bladder stones
Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
3. An enlarged prostate
An enlarged prostate is a common cause of appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
4. Polycystic Kidney Disease
PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine.
In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.
A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients.
There are more than 20 types of sexually transmitted diseases, including chlamydia, genital herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus (hpv; causes genital warts), trichomoniasis (called" trich"), and hiv/aids. Safer sex, std testing, and prompt treatment for stds can help reduce the spread of these infections.
How to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted infections and reduce your risk for serious std complications.
Hi, I am married 32 years female. Iam trying to conceive for past 3 years, but in vain. I was diagonised with thyroid. Last oct'14 I did laproscopy and doctors deducted genital tb and told me that my one tube is affected by tb. Other tube and uterus is fine. After taking 6 months tb treatment through oral medications, infections will be cured and there is a way for pregnancy. Now 6 months advised medication is over. Now the doctors are asking me to go for ivf directly for 2. 25 lakhs. And they say that 99. 9% there is no way for natural pregnancy. And ivf also they doubt whether it would succeed or not. We were devasted by hearing this. Every day I take 7 tablets which are heavy dose (1-thyroid, 5-tb, 1-folic), due to which my skin turned orange. My urine and stool also turned orange. Frankly saying, for last one month I did not head out of my room. Only the doctors words keeps hearing. I could feel full of mental pressure due to the same thinking" will I ever be a mom one day. So finally my husband took me to n ayurveda doctor. He checked my pulse and glanced my reports and shouted at me saying that the treatment is wrong. He has given me full body cleansing for a day, uterus cleansing for 3 days on my period and 1 month medication on some powder. Please doctor, let me know if I am in correct way?
I had sex on 2nd and had emergency pill on 3rd. And again I had sex on 7th and had pill within 5hrs. Do I have any risk of getting pregnant?
She is 17+, unmarried. Her period is now running. But this time suddenly milk come out from her breast. Is it normal or harmful? please advice as soon as possible and if need prescribe some medicine.
From few days I am not feeling refreshed, always tired and sleepy even in morning. What should I do. I have a 8 month kid who wake's up most of time in midnight, How I can take proper rest in 4-6 hrs. Is this possible to get my strength and freshness back with 4-6 hrs sleep and some kind of exercise.
Staying healthy involves a wholesome state of being where the mind and body are in perfect sync. A less than properly functioning body can leave you in a state of potential depression after a certain point of time, while a depressive mind can leave you feeling less than stellar where you end up imagining and experiencing pain. The health of your bones and joints is one such area that requires even more care as you start growing older. Wear and tear is just one of the reasons for degeneration while fractures and injuries can lead to a sudden halt of normal functioning of the bones and joints too.
So how can you ensure bone and joint health in the long run? Follow our tips!
- Eating Right: Pick calcium rich food like dairy products that have a low fat content, including milk and yogurt. Also, have a daily dose of green, leafy vegetables and plenty of citrus fruit and juices for your fill of calcium. Further, food like eggs and soybeans which have lots of vitamin D can also help in retaining good bone and joint health. Vitamin C rich fruit like watermelon, oranges, squash and tomatoes also help in natural tissue and cartilage repair. And finally, get plenty of vitamin K to retain good bone density for a prolonged period with ingredients like leafy green vegetables, eggs and cheese.
- Exercise: This is the key to good bone and joint health. Much like machinery and tools, the bones and joints of your body can also wither with disuse and prolonged inactivity. Make sure that you indulge in exercises like long walks and muscle strengthening exercises which will give your joints and bones good amount of strength as well. Remember to speak with your doctor before you start a new exercise regime so that you avoid anything that may be harmful in case you have any other ailment. Low impact exercises will strengthen the spine, while fat burning and weight loss exercises will ensure that there is less pressure on the knees and lumbar area. Swimming and resistance building exercises can also be practised for these purposes.
- Abstinence: A major factor in promoting better bone and joint health is abstinence from all those things that can create problems in the long run, like smoking, drinking excessively and even too much consumption of caffeine and fatty food. All these things can create depletion of the natural bone mass. Also, switching to a lower heel for everyday wear footwear and changing your position during your time at your workstation are a few things that will go a long way.
Take care of your bones and joints the right way today, for a healthier tomorrow.