Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Mysore and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Abhilash Narayan
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Abhilash NarayanYour feedback matters!
I m 26year old boy and my teeth was very pain able since last two year. Please tell me what should I do.
I am 23 years old and I have been facing teeth problem last 7 month I have a problem of sensitivity. When I drink a water I have faced lot of pain in my teeth. It happens only when I drink water not other liquids and not also food. What I should do?
Actually when I wake up in the morning I brushed my teeth. But smell is always coming from my mouth. What should I do?
Hello sir, I getting lot of pain day by day in my teeth I consulted a doctor and he gave proscription but no use of that proscription even I followed Please give me a proscription what to do.
Sir, I've been eating tobacco from last 7 to 8 years, But from last 18 months I leave that habit of chewing tobacco. But I can't able to open my mouth properly. So, give me some idea what can I do. Please suggest. Thanking you Regards Wasim Akram.
Please suggest mujhe 4 se 5 din Se Mouth ulcer hua h or bohot pain bhi ho rha h iska Acha dawai but m ulceheal gel or b colex tablet use kr rha hu ussay koi Thik nahi ho rahe hai to please guide.
I am having gum bleeding. When evar I have a deep sleep and awake blood is coming from my mouth. Sometimes when I brush also it is happening. I need a solution to control this diet.
Dental sealants are barriers that can protect one's teeth from developing cavities. Made out of plastic material, there are usually applied to the molars and premolars at the back of the mouth.
How are dental sealants applied?
- The teeth on which the sealant is to be applied is cleaned properly and then dried. A solution containing acid is applied on the teeth to make the surface rough, as this helps the sealant bond well with the teeth.
- Then the teeth are rinsed, following which they are dried. Finally, the sealant is applied. At times, a special light is used to make the sealant dry easily.
Reasons to use dental sealants:
- The chewing surfaces of the teeth are aided by dental sealants. Sealants are thin coatings that are painted on those areas.
- One main reason for using sealants would be that even though brushing and flossing can remove the food particles stuck in the grooves of the teeth, at times some particles may be left behind. Sealants can prevent this.
- The sealant spreads over the enamel in the grooves of the teeth, acting as a shield. This prevents food particles from getting stuck in the pits and fissures of the teeth. When such food particles are stuck in the grooves of the teeth, cavities are likely to form. Applying sealants can prevent this.
- Children, who are at a greater risk of developing cavities, are often advised to use dental sealants to prevent their teeth from decay and damage.
- Adults whose teeth have suffered considerable decay may seek the help of sealants to protect them.
- Adults who have had fillings done in their teeth cavities may also apply sealants in order to prevent any further damage in the near or distant future.