Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Muzaffarnagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Vinita SinghalYour feedback matters!
Hello doc I have a 4.4 cm cyst on my right ovary which I realised a few days ago aftr doing USG .But I keep getting urinal infection for min of 2 time in a month for the lst 5-6 month. Plzz do advice. Thank you.
Are you aware of the different types of occupation-induced sexual disorders? There are several factors that are a part of any person’s daily life and occupation schedule that give rise to stress and many other physical ailments which are capable of breaking down the body and lead to sexual disorders. Both physical and psychological factors may be responsible for occupation-induced sexual disorders. You should consider undergoing Ayurvedic treatment for such sexual disorders that arise on the account of your occupation or daily work life.
- Quite contrary to allopathic treatments where a single drug can be used for treating disorders in numerous patients, Ayurvedic treatments aim to eradicate the ailment from its root.
- Ayurveda has a solution to a wide range of problems faced by men due to their profession. Such problems include a lowered sex drive, premature ejaculation, infertility, erectile dysfunction, semen infection and many other problems.
- Ayurvedic medicines for sexual disorders may be recommended for treating all kinds of problems and improving libido. These also allow one to have a more pleasurable intercourse. Such medications are made from natural and herbal ingredients and can be used without the fear of any side effects.
Some of the most common sexual disorders caused due to one’s profession are discussed below:
- Mental stress: From a teacher to a banker to a shopkeeper, stress has become a vital part of everyone’s life and it leads to a wide array of sexual disorders like premature ejaculation, low libido and many other health problems which have neurological imbalances in their root. Ayurvedic treatments like massage, herbal remedies and regular exercise are effective remedies.
- Increase in weight: Any profession that requires a person to sit in a place and work relentlessly can lead to different problems like weight gain, lower back pain , ejaculation problems, premature ejaculation and tightness of the foreskin. Undergoing Ayurvedic massage and practising Yoga and meditation are ideal for treatment.
- Excessive physical strain: Sales professionals, mechanics, electricians, workers, drivers and many other people face too much of physical strain on a regular basis. It causes lowered sperm count, blood stained semen, weakness in erection, inability to maintain an erection and many other problems. Vajikarana therapy is a good option for treating these conditions.
- Working near hot instruments and devices: Certain occupations involve being around hot instruments and devices. This is likely to cause low sperm count and libido, along with painful ejaculation. Bus drivers, cooks working around hot stoves and tandoors, and mechanical engineers are prone to such disorders. There are several Ayurvedic herbs that benefit these conditions.
If you are suffering from sexual disorders due to overstress in your occupation, you may try these Ayurvedic remedies and improve your sexual performance. But in case the problem persists, you should consult an expert for guidance.
I will marry after 1 month. It is my love marriage. Me and my partner will have sex fir first time. We both are virgin. What should I do when I bleed for first time while having sex?
Hoarseness in the simplest sense means, 'hoarse voice'. It may be defined as an abnormal voice change. It is experienced in the form of strained, rough, thick, harsh and grating voice. Variations can be felt even in the loudness and pitch of the voice.
Hoarseness is a temporary infection associated with the larynx, which is also known as the voice box in animals as well as humans. Vocal cords are present inside the voice box. Depending on the vibration of the vocal cord, different sounds are produced.
What are the general causes of hoarseness?
Hoarseness may be caused by common cold, viral infection, cough, irritation due to screaming, smoking, allergy, thyroid problem, acute laryngitis and benign tumor. In adults, the stomach asset comes up to the throat causing hoarseness. Heartburn can also be one of the causes.
When hoarseness arises due to common cold and cough, it will last for 2 to 3 days and will subside using cough suppressant and home remedies like salt water gargling, drinking hot milk with turmeric and pepper powder. As cough or cold suppress, hoarseness will also reduce.
When to see an Otolaryngologist (ENT specialist)?
Serious infections in ear nose and throat are treated by an otolaryngologist. It is very essential to consult this specialist if hoarseness lasts for more than 2 to 3 weeks; pain in ENT is not due to cold or flu, coughing up blood, lump in the neck.
Evaluation: The medical specialist starts his diagnosis by physically examining the vocal cord. Flexible light weight fiber optic tube scope is also used to visually examine the larynx area. Videotaping, acoustic analysis is also done to study voice irregularities, airflow to guide treatment.
How can hoarseness be treated?
The mode of treatments depends on underlying the cause of the problem. The patient may be advised:
- In most cases, hoarseness can be treated just by resting your throat or modifying the use of your voice.
- To avoid smoking or passive smoking
- Referred to a speech therapist to improve sound of voice.
- In case of benign tumor the nodule or polyp is removed by surgery.
How can you prevent hoarseness?
We've all heard the phrase, 'prevention is better than cure'. Alas, it is. Preventing hoarse voice and throat is a much better option than treating it. Here are some tips on how to prevent hoarseness:
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid overconsumption of caffeine and alcohol.
- Consume plenty of water
- Avoid eating spicy food.
- Avoid speaking loudly for long intervals of time.
Breath in as deeply as you can, then exhale as hard as you can; repeat 10 times; when exhaling the last time, keep the air pushed out, not taking another breath for as long as you can stand. This normally works the first try, but repeat if necessary. Be sure to sit down when doing this.
This is a remedy only feasible when sitting at a bar. Have the bartender fill a small glass with club soda. Light a match and drop it, then drink the water quickly (being careful not to drink the match). It works, but I don't know why!
Drink 1/2 glass water, slowly.
Keep a tsp. Of sugar in your month and suck slowly.
Suck 2-3 small pieces of fresh ginger.
Hello doctor, I had HSG Test on 8th feb and still I have little brown spotting with sticky blood cloth and from yesterday (21st feb) I have light itching and also doing intercourse hurt me lightly and while wiping I can see mucus which is light brown type. It look that blood is mixed with it. Please tell me if you have some medicine so that I can be comfortable. Please help.
I suffered from stomach pain during periods. what I should do? and I also feels geedy during that time.
My wife is 20 year old and she is suffering from PCOS andshe is taking Harmoni F tablet, 2 tab / day. And I hear from someone that PCOS patient did not give birth is is right. And I am 30 year old and suffering from hypothyroidism from last 2 years. And I am taking thyroxine 25mg/day. What will be the affect of Pcos and hypothyroidism to my baby? Me and my wife have fear that we we are not able to give birth.
First time wife se sex krenge tb kittna blood aata hai use .aur wo bed ke upr girr Sakta hai kya .AGR girta hai tb koi dusra cloth pahle se bichha diya Jana chaiye kya?
I am 32 years of old. I am getting pregnant for 2nd time. My last menstulation cycle is 6th march 2015. Unfortunately I have taken doxycycline and lactic acid bacillus capsule 2 times a day for four days. Is there any problem for the pregnancy.
What are the reasons for irregular periods, she had made test for pregnancy but it shows negative, it is around 2 months now only the blood stains are coming so kindly answer me.
Dilation and curettage is a surgical procedure where the cervix (the lower part of uterus) is dilated and tissues are removed from the inside of the uterus. The procedure is usually done to treat heavy menstrual bleeding or clean the lining of the uterus after an abortion or miscarriage.
During the procedure, the cervix is dilated with medication and a thin surgical instrument is inserted through the vagina. This instrument is then used to scrape (curettage) the uterine tissues.
Reasons for Conducting the Procedure
Dilation and curettage is mostly done to either treat or diagnose certain uterine disorders. Dilation and curettage is recommended if your doctor needs to diagnose conditions such as:
1. Irregular uterine bleeding
2. Postmenopausal bleeding
3. Discovery of unnatural endometrial cells while conducting a common test for cervical cancer
Sometimes, the doctor can take a sample tissue from the uterus and perform tests on it to check for the following conditions:
1. Uterine cancer
2. Uterine polyps (abnormal tissue growth)
3. Endometrial hyperplasia (precancerous thickening of the uterine lining)
Dilation and curettage, when used for therapeutic purposes, is used in the treatment of the following conditions:
1. To clear away molar pregnancy; which is characterized by formation of tumours.
2. To treat heavy bleeding after childbirth; any remaining placenta in the uterus is removed.
3. To remove benign uterine or cervical polyps.
4. To clear away fibroids (benign tumours which form on the uterine wall)
5. To remove any tissue that could have been left behind after an abortion or miscarriage to prevent heavy bleeding or infection
What needs to be considered before opting for it?
The procedure of dilation and curettage is mostly safe. Complications from this procedure are rare, but some factors should always be taken care off.
1. The surgical instrument can perforate or poke a hole in the uterus. Sometimes, perforations can heal on their own; but if any organ or blood vessel gets damaged, then another surgery will be required.
2. The cervix can be damaged during the procedure. The doctor can stitch the wound close, or apply pressure on the wound to stop the bleeding.
3. Sometimes, there might be scar tissues on the wall of the uterus. This can cause irregular, painful or absent menstrual cycles, augment risks of infertility and future miscarriages. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Doctor I am pregnant of two months. My breast size increasing day by day. It's so annoying. Please give me some tips to reduce breast size without affecting my pregnancy.
I'm 9 weeks pregnant and lost all my symptoms. I'm worried about missed miscarriage. I already had one 5 years back. So I'm so worried. There is no scan till two weeks so please advice me.
I am 25 yrs old. We are trying to have baby from feb 2015 and then in july doctor recommended to have ovaa shield. Now I missed my period and in home preg test it gave positive result. But iam getting back pain, stomach pain, leg pain. So when I consulted gyneac she gave Iron and susten 200 capsules daily 2 tab. But I want to know whether there will be any side effects with susten 200. I have studied in online that if it boy he will get hypospadias and if it is girl she get hirsutism. Is that true and will that have any problem to my baby. Should I continue that tablet.
Hi, irregular periods, before on april month periods come after 33 days, on march I was waiting fro period come after 29 days but it came after 32 days and this month I calculated 2 dates after 29 and after 33 days but period not came till now, I was feeling mild cram on belly button and down of belly button means lower abdomen but it comes and go type, white milky discharge also coming, before 2 days feeling fatigue, dizziness and shortness of breath and feeling sleepy all the time but now only fatigue and belly button and lower abdomen cramp which comes and go, what to do now, is this sign of pregnancy or just PMS, my expected period date was 16th May according to 33 days cycle, what to do, Another question is I was feeling pain from last 3 months on my lower back which goes till left butts and left calf when I take rest and pain goes all part pain also goes why this happen, please help me with both tbe question. According to irregular periods we have to do intercourse every other day for better results but we bore and leave some days and thats why this problem comes, Doctor told me try for 6 months then if no positive results come then I give you fertility medicine which is taking from 2nd or 3rd day of cycle. By this process how much chances of conceiving is their.
Beer belly is a word that is used to describe a fat tummy that results from excessive consumption of alcoholic drinks. In case of any alcohol drink, the liver tends to burn alcohol instead of fat which leads to bigger tummies. Basically, if the calorie intake is higher than calorie expenditure, then fat tends to accumulate in the body.
Now if you want to turn that beer belly into six pack abs, then you need to follow these rules:
- Limit carbohydrate consumption: This means you have to cut down on sugar and starch based foods such as refined flour, aerated drinks and anything that has sugar in it. Follow a strict diet that focuses on limited amount of whole grains. Avoid simple carbohydrates which tend to spike blood sugar levels and aid in fat accumulation. Reduce your portion sizes to decrease your overall calorie consumption.
- Eat fiber: Increase fiber consumption as fiber is beneficial for losing fat. It helps in you feeling fuller and thus, eat less. Fiber also reduces the chances of various life threatening diseases such as cardiovascular diseases, diabetes and bad cholesterol levels in the body. Eat foods that are rich in fiber such as beans, lentils and broccoli.
- Weight training: Weight training helps in losing body fat by increasing muscle mass in the body. Muscle burns calories at rest, so more muscle means more calorie burnt. Weight training also increases your metabolism which means your overall calorie expenditure will increase significantly. If you don't have access to a gym then combine bodyweight exercises such as pushups, squats and pull ups in a circuit. A sample workout circuit would be 20 push up, 20 squats and 5 pull ups one after the other. Rest for a minute and then repeat the circuit 5 times.
- Cardio: Cardio is very important in losing fat from all over your body. Opt for HIIT (high intensity interval training) instead of steady state cardio like jogging at the same pace over a period of time. Too much steady state cardio increases cortisol levels in the body leading to muscle loss. Instead focus on HIIT which means you do an exercise at full throttle for a short period of time such as 30 seconds. Rest for 20 seconds and then to another exercise for 30 seconds. Repeat the procedure for another 10 minutes. This method keeps your metabolism elevated for 48 hours after your workout.
For push ups ensure that the back is flat and core muscles engaged. The placement of the hands is important to target the correct muscles. Make sure to have someone who is spotting or assisting to keep the bar back and not too heavy. Or else injury can happen