Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Acupressurists online in Muzaffarnagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SalimYour feedback matters!
Joint pain and fatigue. Previous diagnosed with thyroid continued thyromos 150 med. And blood pressure stays mostly low.
I have pain in left wrist. The ortho says it is due to high uric acid( 7 since 4 years). The physio says it is tendonitis. X-Ray is normal. What should i do?
I am getting joint pain in hands not much but pain is there coming and going. And I feel less energy in hands. Please let. Me know the reason. Thank you.
Sir I found some white particles in hair like dandruff, its only I found in morning after eating chicken or taking alcohol.
Equal ratio of Amala powder and olive oil is helpful to grow facial hairs If massage face by regular basis?
She was suffering from chicken gunia, and now after 3 months ,she is suffering from joint pains, kindly suggest some remedies.
Hi, my daughter. S age is 3 years 4 months, she is having hair problem. She is having some whitish hair. She is taking SHELCAL syrup & FERIS suspension syrup for last 2 months (prescribed by doctor.) she have too much cough & cold problem too. What should we do? Please suggest.
My aunt is having hairs on her face, breast, neck and everywhere, she had shown to doctors also ayruvedic medicines she has taken.
How to reduce or permanently rid of private part hair growth? Also tell me the best way to clean those hairs.
I lost since of my left hand on a accident, its operated about 8 months before, and I'm doing physiotherapy regularly but its happening nothing my hand is still in same condition as before operation. What should I do for now?
With changing lifestyle, increased exposure to dust, increased consumption of processed and oily foods, health of our hair has taken a beating. Many are concerned about dull, damaged, hair, which lack bounce and shine. Hair spa treatments provide life and shine back to the hair. Read on to know how you can transform your look with regular spa treatments.
What is hair spa?
Hair spa includes a combination of oil massaging, shampoo, hair mask and hair conditioning. Each of these has a specific purpose and function in adding to hair health. With warm oil (olive or coconut), the scalp is massaged for about 10 to 15. This is then washed off with a mild shampoo. A hair spa cream is then applied for about 20 to 25 minutes from the root to the tip. It is then rinsed off and a conditioner is applied to stay in place. Used in sequence, this helps restore the shine, texture, and bounce in the hair.
Benefits of hair spa
With the increased exposure to dust and multiple hair care products, hair is robbed of its lustre and shine. This is where hair spa comes into the picture as it helps reduce hair loss, reduce dandruff, nourishes with protein, and increase moisture which is lost due to colouring and pollution. The massage improves blood circulation and also helps relax and reduce stress.
Spa you can do it yourself as well
While reading the benefits above makes us all want to head to the spa, for most of us, it is not practical given the time and/or it requires. Not to worry! There are simple things you can do at home to provide the same benefits without having to step out of your home or without spending loads of money. Follow the below listed 5 steps for restoring life in your dull, damaged hair.
• Use warm olive or coconut oil for massaging the scalp for about 10 minutes. Wrap a cotton cloth soaked in hot water around the hair for about 10 minutes.
• Wash the hair with a mild shampoo with only lukewarm water (hot water is best avoided on the hair).
• Use a conditioner off the shelf based on your hair type and ensure all parts of the hair from the root to the tip is covered. Leave it in place for about 20 to 30 minutes.
• For a hair mask, use one of the two options. A mixture of egg white and coconut oil whipped to form a smooth paste. Banana, honey, egg white, and olive oil can also be mixed together to form the mask.
• Rinse off with lukewarm water.
Repeat this once in 15 days or a month and see your hair bounce back with life and shine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir my hair are white for last 6 month, I used many medicines but there is no effect, sir what I can do?
Whenever I go to sleep, I could sleep for 2 to 3 hours only thereafter my back, hips and legs gets painful, please help me.
I am 27 years old boy. I wash my hair every two days after but they are so week and shine less. Also they are losing step by step . So I need some good solution on it ? Also my scalp irritated so much may be dandruff causes it . So can you tell any good healthier shampoo ?
I have swelling in my knee and pain when I straighten my leg severe pain numbness and difficulty getting up.
What is a strain?
A strain is a muscular injury caused due to poor posture or any physical activity that exerts a lot of pressure on the muscle. It is nothing, but a torn muscle or tissue connected to a bone. A strain can occur in any muscle of the body, but it most commonly occurs in the lower back, neck, shoulder, and hamstring, which is the muscle behind your thigh.
One can differentiate between a pain and a strain through the following ways
- Symptoms: One of the major symptoms of a strain is acute pain. Simultaneously, the torn muscle will be sore; it will be discoloured and swollen. Movement will be limited in that part of the body and the patient will get a ‘knotted-up’ feeling because muscular injury weakens or stiffens the muscle. Another major symptom of strain includes muscular spasm. Pain on the other hand is a state of physical and sensory discomfort caused due to an external stimulus. The affected area will not have the aforementioned symptoms and is not limited to muscular injury.
- Length of time: One of the key ways to differentiate between a muscle strain and pain is the amount of time the symptoms persist. Normal pain lingers for about three days and is reduced with medication. In case of muscular strain, the pain lasts longer because the injury is internal. The muscles are sore and stiff and remain weak until treated.
- Type of distress: The feeling of pain usually persists irrespective of the fact that the patient is at rest or is not moving; while in a muscular strain, the patient is not distressed at rest but experiences major discomfort when trying to use or move the affected part of the body.
The sensation of pain usually worsens with activity. On the other hand a muscular strain is treated with muscular exercises such as stretching. If the patient doesn’t use the affected muscle for a long period of time, it tends to worsen. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an orthopaedics.