Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Muzaffarnagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyamvada
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PriyamvadaYour feedback matters!
I delivered 2 and a half months back. We haven't had sex for almost my entire pregnancy. Now while trying to have sex. I find very uncomfortable. Pain, and also tight, burning sensation.
Is it possible to abort my pregnancy in my first month by which pill I have to take I didn't want any operation. please suggest me.
HPV or human papillomavirus is a strain of viral infection that is usually passed through skin to skin contact. There are many varieties of HPV although the main focus is one the ones, which are usually transmitted through sexual contact. Most sexually active people are infected by this disease although very few develop the full fledged symptoms.
Symptoms of HPV: Primary symptoms of HPV are the growth of warts on your body in various stages or in various areas. Some of them are:
- Typical common warts: The easiest way to spot an HPV infection is the development of common warts on any parts of the body. They could appear on elbows, hands, feet and fingers. These look like bumps on the skin and although they aren't usually are painful and itchy, but are unsightly.
- Flat warts: Flat warts tend to be small smooth bumps, which are slightly raised skin lesions on the body which can be a little darker in colour. Men usually get this in the beard and face area while women tend to get this on their legs.
- Plantar warts: These warts usually grow on the heels or the balls of the feet and are hard grainy growths. These can be painful and even cause discomfort while walking.
- Genital warts: This is one of the most obvious and most common symptoms of HPV, especially in the variety, which is transmitted through sexual contact. These usually look like small bumps or protrusions on the skin and can be of different shapes. Women can have this on the vulva, vagina or even cervix and men can have this on the penis, scrotum, and adjacent areas. Both men and women can have this on their anus as well.
Causes of HPV: The primary cause of HPV infection is the intrusion of the virus in your skin through small cuts or abrasions on your skin. Skin to skin contact with an infected person will transfer this. However, genital warts are usually transferred from skin to during sexual contact. Even oral sex can transmit HPV and cause lesions in the upper respiratory tract and cause breathing problems as well. Most warts can also be transferred with the contact or touching the wart directly and thus should be avoided.
I am 23, f. I was last sexually active in mid-april. I've had two periods since then, both lighter than usual. I have chronic gastritis. Lately, I have very mild, occasional incontinence (" leak") and pretty bad backaches and joint pain in the mornings that get better over the course of the day. I've had a few tests done, and I am deficient in vitamin d and b12 also in the lower quadrant. Should I worry about pregnancy? what can I do for relief?
I gave birth to my girl child in February 2015. Now last month 14 October my first period starts. I don't have any precaution during sex with my husband. Today 14th November I missed my period now if my report is positive then what I have to do because I don't want next child till three years. Kindly suggest me some medicine for avoiding such pregnancy now. Also in future till three years.
I'm 21 years old I'm female Today at morning I tested my pregnancy with pregnancy test kit and the result was positive 10 days back I have problem with motion that's y I drienked motion tonic name is (smuth) that next day I got sever stomach pain and that pains is for 7 days now my question is early I don't know that I'm pregnant today I conformed my pregnancy Is there any problem for the baby like baby growth or any defect can occur? Because of drinking motion tonic which is smuth there can be any problem with the baby Please answer me.
Ttc frm 1 years with no luck. All reports are normal. Still not able to conceive. Will I conceive from my own. In this another years of trying for baby.
Every single woman is an individual, and you can’t generalize to all women.
- But you’ll be happy to know that actually, size really doesn’t matter to most females. It does matter to some females.
- Some women can have just a little bit wider vaginas than other women do. For example, women who have given birth vaginally to children, and/or who are not very physically active, and/or who do not practice kegel exercises regularly can sometimes (but not always) be a little wider. These women may prefer men who are a little bit thicker (but not necessarily longer).
- In fact, where size is concerned, most women think it’s girth that matters, not length. She just want to be able to feel you inside. So if there’s a mismatch between the girth/width/whatever of a woman’s vagina, and the girth/width/whatever of a man’s penis, that can be disappointing – as much for the man as it is for the woman.
- An average-sized penis is perfectly adequate to satisfy the vast majority of women. And a particularly long penis can actually hurt.
- The size of a man’s penis is not a reflection of his sexual adequacy any more than the size of a woman’s vagina is a reflection on hers.
- One more very important point: most women do not orgasm through penis-in-vagina intercourse. Some do (approximately 25%,). The remaining 75% need a man to focus on stimulating her clitoris and/or other parts of her vulva, and/or her g-spot. This can be done with the penis, but in that case the size of your penis really doesn’t matter one bit. And a majority of women seem to prefer oral sex (cunnilingus). No penis needed at all.
- For women, achieving orgasm isn’t a simple in-and-out procedure the way it is for men. You’re going to have to start all over again with every single woman you have sex with, learning what works for her. So you may be figuring out by now, verbal communication is key.