Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Muzaffarnagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Priyamvada
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. PriyamvadaYour feedback matters!
I want to conceive I am trying for last 4 months I went to Dr. She suggested me mvista tablet 1 tab for 3 months. I wanted to knw will dis tablet help me in conceiving.
In today's scenario, it's a general notion that people who eat oily and greasy foods are more likely to suffer from problems such as diabetes and obesity. And, use of oil in our daily routine is a necessity not only because of the flavor it adds but also due to the fact that they fulfill the requirement of essential fatty acids of our body. Thus, it is important that we must be very careful while selecting our cooking oil.
Considering our changing health requirements, a number of studies have been carried out over the past few years to determine, cooking oils that are better than others and one such oil is coconut oil. It is due to the presence of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs) in coconut oil, which makes it better for consumption than a number of other cooking oils available in the market. Also, research has shown that instead of the regular vegetable oil (like sunflower and groundnut oil), switching to coconut oil can help in reducing the risk of diabetes.
Read on to know more about coconut oil, its benefits, and why it is less likely to cause diabetes when used as a cooking medium.
Coconut oil is extracted from coconut and people who are habituated to using a lot of coconut oil are relatively healthy. Take Keralites for instance, who are known for their lean frames, smooth and shiny complexion, and quality of hair and skin. Their diet contains a high amount of coconut oil, which is used in different ways, right from sautéing vegetables to deep-frying fishes. As, the coconut oil contains medium-chain triglycerides, is rich in antioxidants and contains lower amounts of saturated fat. In comparison to other vegetable oils, coconut oil is a complete contrast and is very healthy.
Difference between coconut and vegetable oils
- While vegetable oils contain long chain fatty acids, the coconut oil has medium chain fatty acids. The former gets stored as fat around our belly or buttocks. The latter, however, is used more readily for energy. The chance that coconut oil can get stored as fat is reduced and therefore the risk of diabetes decreases.
- Using vegetable oils also reduces the chance of binding with insulin which in turn can affect the glucose absorption of our body. It also helps in improving glucose tolerance, insulin secretion and insulin sensitivity.
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids present in vegetable oil also promote the release of free radicals. These are the main drivers of chronic inflammation, of which diabetes is definitely a result. Thereby, switching to coconut oil will lower the chance of chronic inflammation, which in turn is helpful in reducing the risk of diabetes.
- Vegetable oils also increase insulin resistance, which means that the body’s sugar is not metabolized, and is eventually converted and stored as fat. Coconut oil, in addition to preventing storage, also improves the metabolism of these and so does not promote fat accumulation.
Coconut Oil – A superfood
- Coconut oil is a superfood which is known to provide instant energy without shooting up the blood sugar levels.
- It contains medium chain fatty acids that are instantly used up for energy which reduces the chance of these fatty acids being converted to fat.
- Use of coconut oil as the cooking medium is better for weight management.
- It is also beneficial for managing overall skin and hair issues.
- Also as mentioned above, the presence of medium-chain triglycerides in Coconut oil prevents the development of organisms causing atherosclerosis, which leads to artery blockage, unlike other fats or oils.
So, switch to coconut oil today and reap the benefits without any delay. In case of a concern or query consult an expert & get answers to questions!
Is just rubbing vagina with finger having no open cuts or bleeding risk of hiv? Please note that no intercourse has happened in the act and no bleeding from girl vagina also.
Sir meri pregnency ka 4th week compLete ho gya lekIN meri belly ka size jyada bada nai hua koi problem vali batt to nai Aur level 2 ka sonography kab karvana hota hai.
Poly Cystic Ovarian Disorder or PCOD is one of the most common gynecological problems faced by women around the world. This condition is characterized by an imbalance of hormones that causes menstrual irregularities and can affect the way a woman looks. If left untreated, PCOD can affect your chances of having a child in the future and increase your risk of heart disease and diabetes. Some of the changes that may become visible as a result of PCOD are:
- Acne: Recurrent acne breakouts are the most common symptom of PCOD. This usually takes the form of large, red pimples that are deep-seated and do not respond well to topical creams. Acne caused by PCOD usually develops on the cheeks, chin and along the jawline. These parts of your face are referred to as the hormonally sensitive parts of the face. It may also get aggravated by certain foods. Birth control pills are the best form of treatment for this type of acne.
- Weight Gain: Women suffering from PCOD put on weight easily, but it becomes difficult to shed weight. The hormonal imbalance makes it difficult for the body to use insulin. Instead, this is converted into fat and stored around the abdominal area. Women with PCOD tend to have more of an apple shaped body because of this. Being overweight can lead to a number of other problems and hence it is imperative for a PCOD patient to constantly keep their calorie intake in check.
- Hirsutism: One of the fallouts of a hormonal imbalance is that you may begin to notice excessive hair growth on your face, neck, arms, chest etc. This condition is known as hirsutism. Hirsutism is the result of an elevated presence of androgen hormones. These are the male hormones responsible for hair growth. Thankfully, this can be controlled. By eating a well-balanced diet, exercising regularly and living a healthy lifestyle you can control this hair growth.
- Balding: While on one hand, you will see unwanted hair growth on your arms and legs, the hair on your head may actually thin out. This is also a result of the excessive amount of androgen and testosterone hormones in your body. These hormones are converted into dihydrotestosterone or DHT by the body. DHT makes hair follicles shrink and thereby makes it easier for hair to fall out. It can also make hair finer and cause a lack of visual volume.
PCOD is responsible for infertily, abnormal menstrual bleeding and recurrant abortions. So, timely management is essential for protacting your health.
I have a 3 months old daughter who is completely on breastfeed. I am suffering from cold. Can I take medicine like coldact? Will it affect my baby?
Hai, my sister she was 7 months pregnant in th month when we went for check up we have seen that her sugar levels was raised ,for confirmation glucose tolerance test was advised ,in this it was confirmed .so doctor advised to consult dietician and dietician .so my question will there is chance to control sugar level would baby have any problem, would birth will be healthy generally it is gestational diabetes ,aftr giving birth diabetes will control in mom.
1.Eat More Calories Than You Burn:
The most important thing you can do to gain weight is to eat more calories than your body burns. You need to eat more calories than your body burns in order to gain weight. Aim for 300-500 calories per day above your maintenance level, or 700-1000 calories if you want to gain weight fast.
2.Eat Lots of Protein:
Protein forms the building blocks of your muscles. Eating sufficient protein is required to gain muscle weight instead of just fat.High-protein foods include meats, fish, eggs, many dairy products, legumes, nuts and others. Protein supplements like whey protein can also be useful if you struggle to get enough protein in your diet.
3.Eat Lots of Carbs and Fat, and Eat at Least 3 Times Per Day:
In order to gain weight, eat at least 3 meals per day and make sure to eat plenty of fat, carbs and protein.
4.Eat a Lot of Energy-Dense Foods and use Sauces, condiments:
Here are some energy-dense foods that are perfect for gaining weight:
Nuts: Almonds, walnuts, macadamia nuts, peanuts, etc.
Dried fruit: Raisins, dates, prunes and others.
High-fat dairy: Whole milk, full-fat yogurt, cheese, cream.
Fats and Oils: Extra virgin olive oil and avocado oil.
Grains: Whole grains like oats and brown rice.
Meat: Chicken, beef, pork, lamb, etc. Choose fattier cuts.
Tubers: Potatoes, sweet potatoes and yams.
Dark chocolate, avocados, peanut butter, coconut milk, granola, trail.
5.Lift Heavy Weights and Improve Your Strength:
It is very important to lift heavy weights and improve your strength. This will help you gain muscle mass instead of just fat.
6.Don’t drink water before meals. This can fill your stomach.
7.Eat more often. Squeeze in an additional meal or snack whenever you can, such as before bed.
8.Drink milk. Drinking whole milk to quench thirst is a simple way to get in more high-quality protein and calories.
Try weight gainer shakes. If you are really struggling then you can try weight gainer shakes. These are very high in protein, carbs and calories.
9.Use bigger plates. Definitely use large plates if you are trying to get in more calories, as smaller plates cause people to automatically eat less.
10.Add cream to your coffee. This is a simple way to add in more calories.
11 Take creatine. The muscle building supplement creatine monohydrate can help you gain a few pounds in muscle weight.
12Get quality sleep. Sleeping properly is very important for muscle growth.
Do you find it too hard to figure out what to wear? Does taking some important decision leave you feeling paralyzed? These indicate that you suffer from compulsive indecisiveness. Struggling with this problem leaves you stuck in one place and causes you distress. Fear of taking the wrong decision is the primary reason, which makes people indecisive. It is also likely for you to bother too much about what other people think of you.
Here are five important steps, which you should take for overcoming compulsive indecisiveness:
- Forget your fear: Fear of something often causes indecisiveness. You need to figure out and write down your fears and what you would do if these occur. If you are indecisive about a job change or whether the new job will be paying you less, you should analyze how the reduced income will affect your life and how you can deal with it.
- Tune into your emotions: Maximum people who suffer from compulsive indecisiveness and struggle at making major decisions tend to over analyze situations a bit too much. In some cases, you cannot create an easy perception or a suitable side for a situation in spite of stressing over it from various angles. The situation will remain the same, no matter how much you think. Write down your options, think about them, rate them, and choose the top rated option.
- Practice on small things: For improving upon your indecisiveness, you should start practicing by taking small decisions every day. Aim at taking 10 major decisions everyday such as where to go for lunch, which route to take to work and more. Slowly, practice taking decisions quickly instead of pondering over a situation. Try to make instant decisions in various spheres of life.
- Learn to trust yourself: You need to list all your strengths. Write down whether you think if you are smart, creative or funny. Ask yourself whether you can infuse your strengths into your process of decision making. Try to test your strengths in all kinds of matters. Once you are sure of your strengths, you will be able to achieve your goals without hesitation.
- Pick one thing at a time: You should pick things and matters one at a time to focus on. If there are several things which bother you and add to your indecisiveness, try to handle them one by one. This way you will be able to give all your focus to one matter, and overcome your fears related to it. After that, move on to another fear.
It is important for you to let go and refrain yourself from analyzing whether a decision which you had taken is right or wrong. Instead, focus on activities which matter to you and do not ponder over old decisions. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist.