Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Muzaffarnagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Nutan JainYour feedback matters!
When I sex with my wife. I insert my penis in vagina. Then suddenly flow leak out from her vagina also. How to get pregnant. because my flow leak from vagina.
When should I do sex with my wife so that she gets pregnant. We tried twice but it was unsuccessful. She is having vitamin D deficiency for which she recently started taking medication.
My period was due on 26th nov. It was like 3 days late. I started getting period cramps on 29th but then I had sex that night and after that there's no cramps nothing. I am confused and worried both. What to do? We used protection. We had sex just after my periods got over last month. And also this month around 16-17 nov. All with protection. There's no chance of pregnancy right?
In case of condoms leaks breaks or ruptures. What should be done in case of unprotected sex? Consumption of unwanted 72 tablet after having unprotected sex does it avoids pregnancy? On losing virginity on first sexual act it leading to vaginal bleeding n pain what one must do in such conditions?
My wife suffering breast cancer ,i dint have childrens in 3 years of marriage. does cancer effect to children
I am 55 and having high sugar especially in the morning (fasting) ranging from 110 to 140. I have been given Januvia medicine od for the last 7 days but sugar level has merely affected. During the day the sugar level is normal ie upto 140-145. Earlier I had taken Glyciphage tablet OD for a period of few months but sugar level remained more or less same. Pl. Advise.
Sir/madam After marriage I do not want baby for one year. Can I take anti pregnancy medicine. And what medicine is safe and not side effects.
I am female 24, married since last 9 months. I had medicine for irregular periods before and after marriage and from last 3-4 months I. what should i do ?
I had sex on 2nd April, got my periods on 16th. Took 6 pregnancy test, all negative, again had my periods on 8th May, but I feel nausea and my stomach is beating, am I pregnant?
After 40 days I got period (3/10/16). 2 days it was spotting. After 2 days heavy bleeding for 4 days. From yesterday again spotting. Periods has not stopped till now. This s the first time experience in my life. What s that reason for all d above.
What to do for hormonal imbalance. I have too much hairy body specially so tensed about upper lips and chin hairs. Periods come on time.
Although both are similar, treadmill and jogging are very different from each other. The same muscles are used in both the exercises and the same forward body movement is involved in both the exercises. Both are done for cardiovascular fitness, to decrease the amount of fat in your body, and to tone your legs. However, here are a few pointers which show you the difference between treadmill and jogging:
1. Treadmill is easy: Running on a treadmill is easier than going out for a jog. This is because a treadmill has a plain running surface with a constant environment. But when you go out for a jog, the surface may not be plain; the environment might not be constant as it can be windy or extremely sunny. The treadmill can also be adjusted according to your requirements, like the inclination can be increased or decreased; the speed of the belt can be increased or decreased, etc. It also affects the joints less because you are able to have a flat surface to place your foot every time, unlike the rough surface of the roads and lanes when you jog.
2. Convenience: Running a mile at home on a tread mill is much more convenient than going out for a jog. You can hop onto a treadmill for a run anytime, but going out for jog whenever you feel like, is difficult and can cause inconvenience. The weather might not be appropriate to go for a jog, or you might have certain things to do which you can while you are on the treadmill.
3. Motivation: Treadmills allow you to see how much you have run, which will motivate you to work harder and surpass your previous limit. This is difficult when you go out for a jog as you cannot calculate how much you ran.
4. Burning calories: Jogging outside is much more challenging than jogging on a treadmill. This is because of the various factors which you have to face like weather and terrain while you are jogging outside. This causes you to burn more calories than what you would on a treadmill. However, you can change the inclination and the speed of the treadmill which will also enable you to burn more calories.
Although jogging outside and on a treadmill might have these few differences, you will get the best results, if you are able to combine both together.
With the recent number of breast cancer cases on the rise, it is important that we should get the examination done on a regular basis as a preventive measure. Even if someone is suffering from it, it is important that we should make an effort and learn about.
If you have breast cancer then a surgery will be part of your treatment. Based on the condition, surgery will be carried out due to any of the following reasons:
1. To remove the cancerous tissues from the breast
2. To reconstruct the breast once the cancer is removed
3. To check whether the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes below the arm
4. To treat symptoms of cancer that has progressed to an advanced stage
Breast cancer surgery may be classified into two types
1. Mastectomy: Mastectomy involves removing the entire breast; tissues in the adjoining region may also be removed. A double mastectomy is a procedure where both the breasts are removed.
2. Breast-conserving surgery: In this surgery, only parts of the breast affected by cancer are removed. The area of the breast that is to be removed will depend on the severity of the cancer. Some healthy tissues may also be removed in this surgery.
Usually, if a woman is in the initial stages of cancer then she may opt for the latter as it entails removing parts of the breast. They may also undergo radiation therapy along with these surgeries.
For checking if the cancer has spread to the lymph nodes below the arm, the lymph nodes are removed from the body. Once they are removed, they are studied under a microscope to check if it has spread, if yes then the extent of their damage. This procedure is carried out along with the surgery to remove the cancer.
Once the mastectomy procedure is completed, you can opt for a breast reconstruction surgery to rebuild the area. You may opt for this procedure at the time of breast cancer removal or at a later stage. If you are considering breast reconstruction surgery then you should discuss with a surgeon.
Surgery is sometimes not used to treat cancer, but in slowing the progression of cancer or even reducing its symptoms.It is important you talk to your surgeon before the procedure to understand the goal of the surgery.
There are many treatments available to combat the aging effects of the sun, from creams to peels to lasers. Plus, reducing the signs of sun damage can reduce your risk of developing skin cancer.
The sun and the years take their toll on your skin. Photo ageing is often the first sign that your skin has been damaged, but such repeated exposure can also lead to skin cancer. Luckily, many of the treatments for photo ageing not only restore skin youthful appearance, they also reduce your risk for developing skin cancers and pre cancers.
There are many non-surgical options offered to people who would like to look younger.
1) Creams – Sunscreens, Retinoids.
2) Injectables – Such as Dermal Fillers, Muscle Relaxers.
3) Skin Surface Treatments – Including Chemical Peels and Dermaroller / Micro Needling.
4) Laser, IPL and other heat treatments.
If you don’t wear a sunscreen every day, today is the day to start. Daily application of sunscreen with an SPF of 15 or higher- whether on its own, or in a moisturizer – will prevent additional damage to your skin. Also, studies have shown that daily use of sunscreen can actually reduce the existing number of actinic keratoses – abnormal skin eruptions or pre cancers that can lead to skin cancer.
Retinoids have been a breakthrough discovery for the treatment of photo aged skin. Synthetic derivatives of Vitamin A, they can improve discoloration of the skin, degeneration of elastic tissue, and fine wrinkling by enhancing naturally occurring production of collagen and elastic fibers. In addition to giving skin back its youthful appearance, retinoids can inhibit tumor growth, decrease inflammation, and enhance the immune system. Continuing use of retinoids can reduce the number and size of actinic keratoses. Currently, two retinoids are available for treatment of photo ageing: (1) Tretinoin (2) Tazarotene. Note that retinoids can irritate the skin and cause dryness and photo sensitivity – an extreme sensitivity to the sun. They are available by prescription only.
Lunch Time Lifts
The “Lunch Time Face Lift” promises a younger, better-looking you with no surgery, no general anaesthetic and no down time. While “Lunch Time” and “Face Lift” may be a bit of a stretch, these days it’s increasingly possible to take a few years off your face in a day clinic without the expense, pain and temporary disappearance from public life associated with surgery.
INJECTABLES Dermal / Skin Fillers
Filling substances are injected under facial skin to round out contours and correct wrinkles, furrows and hollows. A number of substances are currently used as fillers, including bovine collagen, hyaluronic acid, polymer implants, and the patient’s own (autologous) fat. To maintain the effects of bovine collagen and autologous fat, the procedure needs to be repeated periodically.Many of these treatments can be used in conjunction with one another to produce younger-looking. It is important to consult with a licensed dermatologist to discuss treatment options, as many of these treatments can cause damage in inexperienced hands
Rather than just smoothing or tightening skin, they can change the facial profile to a more youthful one.
Hyaluronic acid is now more popular. Hyaluronic acid lasts 6-12 months – although treating areas of the face that move less will last longer those that move more, such as the lips – and you tend to get better results with each treatment. There’s evidence that hyaluronic acid injections can also have a more permanent anti-ageing effect by stimulating collagen growth.
Botulinum toxin A temporarily paralyses muscles when injected. This prevents the skin above from creasing up and causing wrinkles. It only works on so-called expression lines, such as frown (vertical) lines and surprise (horizontal) lines on the forehead, smoothing them and preventing them from becoming more pronounced. The effects take a few days to kick in, and initially last a few months – longer after continued treatment.Read more…
Liquid Face Lift / Liquid Facial
Combined use of botulinum toxin A and dermal fillers is called a Liquid Face Lift / Liquid Facial.
Acid, such as glycolic acid, lactic acid or trichloracetic acid, is applied to the skin and exfoliates the top layer of skin, causing dead skin cells to peel off. At stronger concentrations, new tighter skin forms as collagen production is stimulated in response to the wounding. It helps reducing fine lines, small scars, discoloration and sun damaged skin. The stronger the peel, the more dramatic and longer-lasting the results – stronger peels (concentrations of more than 30%) are better left to medical professionals rather than beauticians.
The benefits can last for two years for stronger peels, although it depends on the strength of acid used (which determines how deep the peel is). These days a course of several milder peels, rather than one strong peel, is common. Milder peels may require top-up peels every few months.Read more…
Dermaroller / Micro Needling
Dermarollers are used for a treatment process called micro-needling or skin needling. It is a form of collagen induction therapy. The actual dermaroller is made up of a small, solid wheel attached to a little stick that propels it backwards and forwards across your face in small sections. The roller is covered with hundreds of minuscule ‘micro-medical’ needles that penetrate the skin, creating lots of tiny micro injuries.Read more…
Intense Pulsed Light
Intense pulsed light, commonly abbreviated as IPL, is a technology used by medical practitioners to perform various skin treatments including hair removal and photo rejuvenation. The technology utilizes a broad spectrum light source, with a general spectral range of 515 to 1200 nm. Various cutoff filters are commonly used to filter out lower frequencies and narrow this spectrum to target specific structures and chromophores. Because of the broad spectrum of the IPL light source they are unique, as opposed to lasers, in the ability to filter the light spectrum to target various chromophores in the skin
I am 55 years old female and I still have menses. Its not stopping at my age also. I have done medical check ups and found no problems. My elder sister is 60 years and few months ago, her completed. Is there any problem with me and should I get operated? Is this have any connection with heredity. Please advise doctor!
If intercourse is done during unsafe days but protected intercourse are there chances of preg nd wat are the ways to avoid it cn pill be taken in case if sex is done during unsafe days but it is protected.
I am getting married next month so wanted to know the better contraceptive options as my periods are irregular.
Eating Disorders, themselves are chronic ailments. These psychological conditions not only affect the eating habits of an individual, they even affect their physical health. In fact, eating disorders like anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa as well as the ones that are not specified have physical repercussions, leading to further chronic diseases that may haunt an individual for the rest of their life. That’s why, it is recommended that an individual seeks psychiatrist’s support and counselling help if they or someone they know is suffering from eating disorder. Here is a list of chronic diseases that can affect individuals who suffer from an eating disorder.
1. Amenorrhea: Also known as loss of menstrual cycle, amenorrhea is a chronic medical condition that usually affects women with anorexia nervosa. Extreme reduction in body fat, loss of nutrients, wrong eating habits, extreme obsession and preoccupation with exercise and food is one of the leading causes of this chronic medical condition.
2. Diabetes: Elevated Blood Sugar is usually noticed with Binge-purge eating disorder and bulimia nervosa, which can result in kidney problems as well as the chronic disease called diabetes. It can also cause liver shut down and lead to a domino reaction where the immune system starts to develop different problems. Meanwhile, low blood sugar can be caused due to anorexia, leading to neurological and mental deterioration.
3. Depression: Depression and eating disorders tend to co-exist. Depression, a chronic condition may be caused due to factors like hormonal imbalances and vitamin deficiencies, malnutrition and dehydration. People living with eating disorders may be predisposed to stress as well.
4. Chronic Fatigue Syndrome: Rampant among those with eating disorders, chronic fatigue syndrome can results in weakened immune system.
5. Gastrointestinal Problems: Anorexia Nervosa can result in chronic gastrointestinal problems. Similarly, vomiting or inducing vomiting with bulimia can further elevate these issues. The person may experience episodes of vomiting and acid reflux even when they don’t intend to. It can further cause gum diseases and dental problems, while resulting in pancreatitis, perforated ulcer, gastric rupture and other problems.
Eating disorders can result in death due to heart attack and heart failure, lung collapse or even internal bleeding and stroke. It is recommended that individual seek medical support immediately for an eating disorder.