Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Muzaffarnagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Nisha Malik
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Nisha MalikYour feedback matters!
Meri daughter ke period cycle 10 to 11 days ka rheta hai ex. Ager period 23 april ko hua to 3 ya 4 date mein close hota hai aisa kyu pls explain.
Hi, I am 22 years old. I have been diagnosed with PCOS a year ago. I have been taking allopathy medicine. I have gained a lot of weight. Now I have started taking Homeopathy. I want to loose weight but it is very difficult to loose weight with PCOS. Please suggest proper diet and exercise for weight loss.
I have pcod. How to overcome that and medications and proper guidance for weight loss. Please advise.
I have had intercourse without condom almost thrice. Now I'm feeling pain in my private part. I even took an I pill. I tried to wash the vagina with cold water many times. Even now I have some relief in the pain but I'm still feeling some stickiness. I don't know why .But I can some fluid some yellowish or pale white in color. That is really irritating. It's showing continuously on the underwear. Today I even saw little blood. Is it injured or something. I had already taken Ipill .What should I do.
In vitro fertilisation, commonly known as IVF, is the process of fertilising single or multiple eggs outside the body. This treatment can be performed by either using your own egg and sperm or using donated egg or sperm or sometimes both. The resulting embryos are evaluated for quality and then one or more of them are positioned properly in the uterus through the cervix. IVF is regarded as one of the most commonly opted treatment plans, and it accounts for more than 99% of assisted reproductive technology processes.
Who are suitable for IVF?
IVF can be helpful for you in case you have some issues with the egg quality or ovulation, fallopian tubes that are blocked in some way or endometriosis. It can also help you get pregnant if your partner has reduced sperm count or there is some problem with motility or morphology of sperms. About 1.5% of babies in the United States are conceived through the IVF process.
How does IVF work?
There are several steps through which IVF process works and the timeline follows the following steps:
- Stimulation for ovary: You will have to take a special kind of fertility drug for 8 to 14 days near the start of your menstruation cycle. This drug aids in the stimulation of your ovaries for developing multiple mature eggs to fertilise instead of a single one. You may also need to take an artificial hormone-like cetrofelix and leuprolide for keeping your body from releasing eggs very early.
- Development of follicle: When you are under all these medications, you will have to visit your doctor’s office often for checking the hormone levels as well as ultrasound measurements for the ovaries.
- Getting the trigger shot: Once the follicles are ready, you are likely to receive a trigger shot, which is an injection causing the eggs for maturing fully and becoming capable of being fertilised. Your eggs are ready for being retrieved after about 36 hours of receiving this shot.
- Gathering the eggs: At this stage, you are likely to receive an anaesthetic drug. Ultrasound probe is then inserted through the vagina for aspirating the follicles. Normally, about 8 to 15 eggs are retrieved through the insertion of a thin needle.
- Fertilization: This is the most vital step, where an embryologist is going to examine the eggs before they are combined with the sperm and incubated overnight. Fertilization happens at this particular time, but abnormal eggs are not fertilized. Fertilised embryos start developing in the laboratory and then the embryos are transferred inside the uterine cavity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.