Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Pathologists in India. You will find Pathologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pathologists online in Muzaffarnagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Naushad SiddiquiYour feedback matters!
Please suggest me for wife. Every time her body is paining. And she never sleeps at night. and also has fever daily. Can you please suggest me what I do?
My grandfather (82 years) suffering from severe pain &inflammations consulted family physician he told that it is heel bursitis. Pain repeated after every month or two month remain for 2-3 day (took pain killer) and then everything is normal. My grandfather is healthy and actively involved in daily activity.
Sir/ma'm I am 30 yrs and 68 kg. Please advise: 1. Tiredness without work 2. Intent to sleep or lie down always 3. Foot pain when standing for more than 10 minutes. Thank you.
I have cold and sneeze as well as I have body pain and it happen so easily to me, could you please give me a solution?
I am of 20 years only I can't sleep since 2 days due to headache and full body paining I take several pain killer but it not work so please help me as soon as possible after few days I have to attend a examination so please help me.
I have fever cold and cough headache full body pain so what can I do to overcome this pain give me suggestion?
How can I get off from my body pain and what can make me easy to have my abs a proper diet diet plan.
Sir my weight is very low N daily body pain is there So suggest me the medicine so That I can be fit And tell about the calcium medicine for my self.
Good morning, I played volleyball yesterday. And due to bad way of passing the ball, I got injured in my 2 fingers of left hand. My fingers have got swelling and it is creating little bit pain and giving problem in movement of finger. But I don't think that I got fractured because It would give more pain. Kindly tell me suggestions to improve my fingers. Thank you in advance.
I'm 20 years old and I get body pains, cramps very often. What should I do to get rid of these pains? I'm male and normal physique.
My whole body pain and I have a problem related my throat. Also I suffer from fever and my neck also pain. please advice
Dr. Says my uncle has a large quantity of protein in their body than required and he also felt pain in their lower thighs pls recommend some cure for this.
I am suffering from pain in whole my body whenever I do something my joints ache too much its very paining please give me advice.
I have full body pain from previous 15 days and looking full body yellowish in colour then how I can cure it.
Heels are weight bearing part of feet during standing, walking or running. Improper postures or foot wear can cause degeneration of heel and subsequent pain.
Causes for heel pain:
1. Sprains: Improper exercise and improper footwear like high heels can put unnecessary stress on heels and cause pain. Avoid such conditions by using excellent quality heels and avoiding them as much as possible. Exercise should be done under expert guidance.
2. Fractures: Stress or hairline fractures can occur even without trauma and cause pain. In such cases, you should immediately consult a doctor.
3. Plantar fasciitis: A common cause for heel pain, the Plantar fascia at heel can cause severe early morning heel pain. It can be managed with exercises, PRP Injections.
4. Arthritis: Gout, rheumatoid arthritis and other types of arthritis can affect ankle joint and cause heel pain. This can be managed with medications and exercises. In severe cases injections may be needed for treatment.
1. Change in shoes: Shoes play a key role in the development of heel pain. Avoid wearing heels for prolonged period and specially when walking long distances.
2. Foot supports: There are specialized heel supports and wedges, which you can wear with the footwear. These supports help redistribute weight from the problem areas and uniformly distribute it among the other parts of the foot. Heel cups are also another form of supports you could try.
3. Pain relief medications: Over the counter analgesics like Ibuprofen or Paracetamol can help in reducing acute episodes of pain. Self - medication for prolonged periods should be avoided.
4. Ice packs: Application of ice packs decrease pain and stiffness of heel. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.