Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Muzaffarnagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. N.K GuptaYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old male. I have been suffering from pimples problems since 2 years. What I should do?
How to increase my body weight and my Heart beat is slow so what I do for my Heart beat and increase my body.
I am 27 years old and I am drak, I wanted to glow my face and neck and back can you please tell me what I can do for it.
I am loss my weight and I am tried rise my weight but there are no change in my bodyso you can help me what can I do.
I am 60 years old. I want to increase my strength and stamina. I am a regular gym goer. I have a pain in my left knee and I feel that is due to a nerve. Please suggest.
Mere face par black shade ho GUI he only chick par to please mujhe uska koi acha sa upaye bataye taki pure face ki skin ek jesi dikhne lag jaye thank you.
I want to know the daily best fairness cream apply on the face to get glowing face. Can you tell the cream with out side effects, long term use also.
I am 24 female. I have blackheads on my cheeks after pregnancy. I used medicine to cure this but they appeared again as I stop the medicine.
I have pain in my left knee. Does it is curable what are the remedies for it. How long it will take to cure completely. Please help.
How my hair grows fastly because I made my head bald 3 days back and which oil you prefer for healthy growth of my hair.
How to get a healthy weight? What regular diets should I take for a good physic? And how can I make my brain good. Cause I forget the things I learn very soon.Please tell.
Hi sir I'm 21 years old I'm very skinny I have tried many weight gainer product to gain some weight but no one is worked for me kindly suggest me some good medicine that work for me i'm 21 and my weight is only 50 kg.
I've severe back ache with pains shooting down on right side from buttock to thigh. What should I do?
I am 34 and got married &blood group B+. My hair has been thinning out for seven months. In summer a large portion of my head is sweating very much both day & night. I apply Tata nihar coconut oil and clinic plus shampoo. This shampoo is more suitable than any other shampoo, I think. Please tell me the solution.
300 Calories is the average calorific value of our daily sugar intake. It's no wonder then that dietician and weight loss (Learn more about weight loss) gurus across the world will advise you to quit added sugar as the first step of a weight loss program. Added sugar refers to processed sugar in the form of cubes, sugar crystals or powdered sugar and does not include natural sugars found in fruits, vegetables etc. Apart from cakes and sweets, we eat added sugar in a number of ways including a number of packaged foods like sauce and salad dressings.
If you consume a lot of sugar on a daily basis, quitting added sugar could leave you with withdrawal symptoms. Quitting added sugar is not easy, but here are a few reasons it is well worth the effort.
- You'll have fewer pimples: Sugar has inflammatory properties. This can trigger systemic inflammation leading to the acne. Thus quitting sugar can instantly reduce the number of pimples on your face and give you clearer skin (Learn more about Healthy Skin).
- It improves the health of your heart: Added sugar can raise insulin levels. This activates the sympathetic nervous system and increases blood pressure and heart rate. Stopping your consumption of added sugar can lower cholesterol levels and decrease the amount of triglycerides in the body. This lowers blood pressure and boosts cardiovascular health. (Know more about blood sugar level)
- A friendly weight scale: Replacing toffees with dry fruits will considerably reduce your calorific intake. Similarly switching packaged salad dressing for fresh homemade dressing can also make your salad healthier. Given that we eat added sugar in so many forms, making a conscious decision to quit added sugar can have a big impact on your daily calorie intake. Studies show that this simple step can lead to a weight loss of up to 10 pounds in six months.
- It'll make remembering names easier: Added sugar can hinder learning and memory. Over time, it can also damage communication between brain cells. Quitting sugar can boost both your short term as well as long term memory. You will also find it easier to focus on will be able to be attentive to something for longer periods of time.
- A good night's sleep: You don't just need 8 hours of sleep a day; you need 8 hours of restful sleep at the right time. Sugar makes blood sugar fluctuate and the crash that follows a sugar high can make you feel sluggish around mid-day. Many people find that if they have an afternoon nap, it becomes more difficult for them to fall asleep at night. Sugar also releases cortisol that interferes with sleep. Thus quitting added sugar can keep you alert through the day and help you fall asleep easier at the end of the day.