Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Muzaffarnagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ashish AggarwalYour feedback matters!
I was suffered with chickenbkniya before 20 days now I have no fever but I am facing problem of pain in my fingers what can I do Dr. help me.
Which fruits are recommended for border line diabetic patients for daily intake and qty? there are contradictory views about mango. What is reality?
Hello, one of my friend is suffering from multiple sclerosis its not been cured still suffering from past 5 years, any suggestions how it can be cured? Or any ayurvedic treatment to cure? Please help.
Hello. I had bile vomit first time in my life perhaps I drunk last night. Its yellowish color from one week later when I had meals exactly two hours later getting motion as normally. When I found curry leaves not be digestive. I'm smoker than drinker. So I took liver function test as per bilirubin (total) 1.04 Bilirubin (direct) 0.37 Bilirubin (indirect) 0.67 Ast 46 Alt 99.9 Protein 6.45 A: G RATIO 0.99 Digestive problem is getting. If I smoke a cigarette can feel something in my stomach..
Night Internet chanting is become my habit. Now a days I used to sleep after 3 am. How to overcome. please help.
Sinus problem. I have done CT scan and found severe ethmoid, maxillary and sphenoid sinusitis with multiple polyps in posterior nasal spaces. Please suggest medicine and help me I will be grateful to you.
I am 32 years old, and I am not feeling enough erections during sex, and also fall very soon kindly help me to recover it in a month.
Sneezing problem through the day and night I feel depressed and hapoy at the same yime. Thank you in advance.
A number of internal and external factors, such as supply of blood, sufficient oxygen and the functioning of the other bodily systems at the time of erection, determines the health of erection. While stimulant drugs and other kinds of medicines are short term solutions to sustain an erection for a longer period of time, sometimes certain changes in your daily lifestyle can also be of great benefit. Here are 5 ways to have a stronger erection:
- A healthy diet: Regular heavy meals are not good for your erection. This is because the flow of blood slows down and the digestive system begins working very fast. High cholesterol level or blood sugar level can cause nerve damage all over the body. If the nerves associated with the sexual organs are harmed, sexual function can be impaired. Fruits and berries which are high in micro nutrients and antioxidants are beneficial and should be a part of your diet instead.
- Lesser consumption of alcohol: Alcohol is primarily a depressant and can affect the normal functioning of the nerves. More than two standard size drinks in a day can be harmful because the liver is unable to process more. In fact, the toxins of alcohol build up in the body and affect most of the organ systems. Over consumption of alcohol has been directly linked to limited sexual desire, premature ejaculation, and temporary and long term erectile dysfunction.
- Acupuncture therapy: Acupuncture therapy involves inserting thin, sharp needles in the pressure points of the entire body to realign and regulate the flow of energy in the body. Psychogenic erectile dysfunction is essentially a disorder of the interaction between the sympathetic and parasympathetic nervous system. This can be corrected by activating the pressure points along the spinal cord. Acupuncture therapy has been proven to be an effective treatment for about 60% of the patients who underwent the procedure.
- Minimized intake of drugs: Medication for disorders like social anxiety, depression and narcolepsy has negative impacts on the nervous system. Other drugs like amphetamines, methadone, nicotine, opiates and barbiturates are also responsible for certain cases of erectile dysfunction. The use of such drugs should be limited to prescriptions and medical emergencies in order to improve your ability to sustain a strong erection.
- Lowered stress levels: Psychological stress leads to the secretion of adrenaline and cortisol hormones. These result in decreased secretion of sex hormones like testosterone because the secretion of stress hormones is prioritized by the body. So, lowering the level of stress can do wonders for sexual health and functioning.
•Go organic in terms of food as well as other products, such as deodorants and other cosmetics, to avoid toxic chemicals.
•Eat foods rich in vitamin C, zinc, selenium, folic acid and omega-3 fatty acids, such as pumpkin seeds, walnuts, Brazil nuts, sesame seeds, flaxseeds, chia seeds, spinach, eggs, lentils, beans, broccoli, tomatoes and oranges. You can also take nutritional supplements after consulting your doctor.
•Avoid the use of plastic bottles, containers and other items made of plastic to reduce xenoestrogen (environmental estrogen) exposure.
•Do not wear tight briefs or boxers.
•Steer clear of hot baths and saunas to avoid heating the testicles, which is detrimental to normal sperm production.
•Manage stress as it can interfere with the hormones that help produce sperms.
•Keep your weight in check.
•Get proper sleep.