Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Muzaffarnagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Dear sir, i am suffering from a accute problem for the last two months & i contacted with some local doctors & they prescribed me some medicines but there is no cure/relief till date.Actually my problem is that my toung is severely infected with some problem & i am unable to eat spicy & oily food.If i eat spicy food it gives me pain & burn.So iam taking very simple food without spices & oil like a sick man.Due to this i am fed up & become weak.It is not possible for we indians to eat boil meal without oil & spices because we are not accustomed of it.Somehow i expunge my hunger.Please tell me the proper medicines to cure my diseas. I will be very much thankful to you. Regards,
Not every tooth infection requires a root canal and hence it is essential to know the indication of a root canal. But exactly a root canal procedure is and why is it required?
A root canal means that the pulp or soft tissue inside a tooth has been damaged by bacterial infection. A root canal involves removing the damaged pulp, cleaning the infection and filling in the emptied space.
So, how do you know that you need a root canal. Here are some telltale signs:
- Gum tenderness: Swelling that indicates the need of root canal treatment can range from being slightly red and inflamed to pronounced lumps on the gums. In some extreme cases, this swelling may extend out of the gums into the face and neck region. Sometimes, a pus filled boil with a pimple like head may also form on the gums. If this head bursts, the patient may notice a foul taste in the mouth. This swelling can come and go as the tooth decay deteriorates and may or may not be accompanied by pain. Teeth may also feel like they have been pushed out of their sockets and are taller than usual.
- Pain: Discomfort ranging from a dull ache to a sharp pain can be a sign that you need root canal treatment. This type of pain is usually characterized by throbbing and may change as you switch positions. It is usually triggered by chewing, applying pressure on the tooth or eating something cold or hot. In some cases, the patient may not be able to indicate the exact tooth that is hurting but can only identify the painful area.
- Exposure of the dental nerves: At times during regular dental work, the nerves in the tooth may be exposed. This indicates an exposure of pulp tissue and can trigger pulp degeneration if left untreated. However, all of the above symptoms can be symptoms of other types of dental problems as well and do not necessarily individually indicate the need for a root canal. Only a dentist can properly diagnose a need for root canal treatment after a physical examination and testing.
- Tooth discolouration: Discolouring of teeth can be a sign of internal tooth damage. This is especially noted if the teeth take on a dark yellow, grey or blackish tint. Tooth discolouration is fairly common in cases where the tooth has undergone trauma such as an accident etc.
Hi I am suffering from bad breath problem from many years. I suspect it's because of intestinal problem because I can feel the smell coming from within. Moreover I had ulcer couple of years back. I did endoscopy and doctor did tell that the wound is not cured yet. However I don't have pain in my stomach. Please suggest how to deal with this bad breath. Thank you.
I am 45 year woman . All the time I face mouth ulcer. How to cur ? Another one I got a disease called hypothyroidism.
My teeth is tittle yellow in colour. Previous 2 years I done cleaning of my teeth. And care well but it again become yellow. What I will do next?
I am suffering from talking problem. Specially some character not outing from my mouth. By some time this words can out.
Homeopathy for bad breath
Bad breath is caused by problems of the teeth or gums or indigestion or chronic respiratory diseases. The cause should be sought and treated very fast as it is a real problem with many people. With properly matching the symptoms homeopathy address the causes of bad breath.
I have teeth pain when I drink cold water daily since 2 months what health I should follow to prevent the pain?
I am 22 year old male. My teeth is bad beacuse of my bad habbit chewing tobacco. But now I leave that.
I am 34 years old last year I have operation tongue cancer and radiation also so what care I have to do?
My teeth r zig zag. I dont eat any ghutka types chewing substances still my teeth down side red red is there so how to remove that.
I am having pain in my teeth from last few days and blood also coming from it. What should I do to overcome it?
Mere gal ke ander(under mouth) ek chota se Dana ho gaya hai prantu ushe kisi parker ka diktat nahi hai. Dekhne se yah choone se pata nahi chalta hai. Jeev se asparch karne se Dana jaise feeling hota hai. 10 din ho chuke hai kirpiya rai De.
I have teeth problem. I want to remove some teeth and reconstruct that. I don't know how that problem is came. I'm basically worked in chemical industry.
It is believed that tooth decay once occurred cannot be reversed or healed. But the recent studies have proven this wrong. According to the researches cavity can be healed by improved diet. Tooth decay primarily occurs due to bathing the teeth with the foods containing carbohydrates frequently. Bacteria from mouth feed on these foods and produce acids which destroy tooth enamel over a period of time resulting in cavity.
To heal cavities naturally, we need to include the foods rich in minerals like calcium, fat soluble vitamins lack of which cause cavities.
Ways to heal cavities naturally
1. Avoid sugar and phytic acid (phytate)
Sugar is the food for bacteria. So it is better to avoid sugar in your diet. You can replace sugar with pure honey which is much healthier option.
Phytate is mineral blocker found in nuts, seeds, soy products and grains. It does not only inhibit absorption of minerals in your body but also leaches out minerals from the teeth and bones. You can alter the way you eat the phytate containing foods. Prefer sprouted seeds, fermented soy foods, salted bread etc which cut down the amount of phytate.
Calcium strengthens teeth. Hence increase your calcium intake by consuming milk, cheese and yogurt. With calcium, include phosphorous and magnesium rich diet also to aid calcium functions.
3. Fat soluble vitamins
Lack of fat soluble vitamins also cause tooth decay. Take diet rich in fat soluble vitamins a, e, k and especially vitamin d. Cod liver oil is great source of vitamin a, d, e. Vitamin k can be acquired from spinach, broccoli, skate liver oil, bone marrow etc. In addition to sunshine, milk, eggs and salmon are also rich in vitamin d.
4. Raw dairy products
Raw dairy products are loaded with calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, fat soluble vitamins. We must include raw dairy products in our diet. Raw cheese, butter, milk are the examples of raw dairy foods.
You can also try coconut oil pulling and activated charcoal / dry neem powder to brush your teeth which can prevent cavity naturally.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.