Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Muzaffarnagar and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Akhil GoelYour feedback matters!
I had a tooth full of cavity i.e. Last molar teeth on bottom right and with less strength breaking into small pieces. I removed the tooth today. Is there any future problems in that and Can I implant tooth on that place?
Hello doctor I am 21 Year student I have some problems about teeth. There is yellow teeth And the teeth are bleeding. What to do for preventing?
Sir, maine Mukh(mouth) ka 4-5 bar safai karwaya tha phir bhi durgandh ki samasya hai, karan puchane par batata hai ki muh ki aachhi tarh safai nhi hua hai iske atirikt koi karan nhi batata, sir kya aap mujhe aur karan tatha ise dur karne ka upay bata sakte hai na please reply me.
I can explain my ulcer is look like res spot. Laal rang k upper huye jo muh khane pr seedhe gale me dikkat h tonsil k same upar tonsil k as peas bhi h.lips k niche bhi isitarah h.
My teeth hurt when I have something cold a bit more than usual. Sometimes when I brush I can see blood. What might be the problem?
My upper front left tooth is crooked and overlapping the right one. And one of my lower tooth also crooked. How to straighten them without preferring braces. Any other alternative treatment? How much could it take time to be straighten? What could be cost?
I am a 22yr old female and I have dental problem, bleeding guns and swelling please suggest me to solve this problem.
I have a tooth decay in my right side upper wisdom tooth. Erosion in the outer wall of teeth. Is it possible to paste and hold it or to pull out?
Hello sir! I am suffering from mouth ulcer. And I am using medicine also it is not control. While eating food or anything my mouth is very pain full then what should I do?
Hello. I am getting mouth ulcer 15/20 days once. The ulcer is found even on my tongue also. The corners of my tongue will be painful at that tym. I consult doctor. But not completely cured. Am 21 years old. M suffering this from so many months! Why it is causing? How to control this?
I have my bad smell coming from my mouth from childhood and it doesn't goes even I used to do brush two time then also it does not goes. I had one teeth problem then I made root canal but also it still smelling bad so can you tell me solution for this.?
A quite serious bacterial infection, diphtheria is caused by the Corynebacterium diphtheria. It usually tends to affect the throat and the mouth of an affected person, although there are other varieties which can infect your skin as well. However, the most common cases of diphtheria affect the throat and the mouth.
Symptoms of diphtheria in general
It may take up to five days for symptoms to show up when you are infected with the disease. Some of the symptoms would be:
- You neck would swell up due to swelling in the lymph nodes, especially in the neck
- Your throat and tonsils will develop a thick grayish membrane
- Your throat may become sore and hoarse
- You may face difficulty in breathing, depending on the size of the membrane and the resultant inflammation
- You may have difficulty swallowing as well
These are the primary symptoms which will affect your throat in general. Some of the other symptoms that may show up are:
- Nasal discharge
- Malaise or a general feeling of discomfort
The parts of your body, which are affected the most tend to be your throat, tongue and the neck. The pain tends to persist for quite some time as you recover.
Causes of diphtheria
Diphtheria is usually spread by the following methods
- Airborne droplets: This is possibly the most common method of contracting the disease. This usually happens when a person is infected with diphtheria coughs or sneezes around you. The airborne droplets then travel from one person to another, transmitting the infection. This is particularly the case in crowded area such as public transport and public spaces.
- Touching personal items which may be infected: Touching used towels, paper tissues or drinking from an unwashed glass may cause an infection as well. These tend to happen mostly in an indoor setting such as offices and houses. Even toys, door and equipment handles can cause transmission of this virus.
If you are showing any of these symptoms, it is prudent to consult a doctor immediately as diphtheria, if left untreated, may also result in serious complications.