Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in bariarpur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Assist Kumar
Submit a review for Dr. Assist KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir I am taking treatment of erectile dysfunction worth rs 8k they gave me some ayurvedic tablet pls tell me is it reasonable or not.
Hi can you help me with early ejaculation during sexual intercourse. I want tablet n tips that can help well to perform in bed.
Hi, My Age 34 and Bp sugar normal, but when I go for intercourse I have face problem, when I insert my my penis her vagina then quickly sperm out, very fast short full, & also my penis so sort small thin, how can I it become bigger, fuller stronger erection. Can I take dabur shilajit gold, Divya yauvanamrit. Sri Gopal oil or japan oil.
How to increase the size of penis naturally and permanently? My size is 6 cm to 7 cm in normal state and 11 cm in erected state. I wish to have 17 cm in erected state i.e about 7 inch. Please suggest me some exercise and diet and other useful information regarding this issue. Addingly, am not a regularly masturbating guy, will do once in a while.
When I have intercourse sperm discharge in few seconds. What should I do and for send round it takes an hour to have intercourse. Please help me for that.
I am a 31 year old unmarried male and undergone a hydrocele surgery of left side a month back. Now my both testis are in right side. What happens now? Please advice
An STD or sexually transmitted disease is usually an infection which spreads from one person to another during sexual contact. Some STDs can also be transferred through touch, since they spread by skin contact. People hardly like to talk or discuss about STDs, but it is very important to rule out the possibilities of STD. Whether one likes it or not, if STD testing is ignored, then it can lead to long-term consequences.
Why STD Testing is Important?
Often STDs have no signs and symptoms, and the only way to know that are you suffering from an STD is to get tested for it. So it is a good idea to get yourself tested, as you never know if you might have STD even though you don't show symptoms. Also, when STDs are diagnosed, most of them can be cured.
Consequences of not Getting Tested
If one has STD and is not getting tested for the same, then it could lead to health problems which can cause permanent damages or might prove to be fatal. Some of the problems are:
- Undiagnosed and untreated STDs can lead to damaged reproductive system, leading to sterile men and women.
- Chlamydia, if untreated can lead to epididymitis and shrinkage of testicles and infertility in men. It also leads to pelvic inflammatory disease. But, good news is, it can be treated easily.
- Syphilis can make a person blind and deaf, and can also be passed on to babies.
- Gonorrhea, which can also be treated easily with antibiotics, can lead to infertility or death if untreated.
- Even HIV/AIDS if diagnosed in early stages can enable the patient to lead a normal life and does not mean only death, contrary to conventional perceptions.
Symptoms of STD
While, gonorrhea, chlamydia and human papilloma virus (HPV) have no symptoms, the common symptoms of STDs might vary.
- In women, the common symptoms are pain and burning sensation during urination, blood in vaginal discharge as also abnormal vaginal discharge, abdominal pain, blisters, warts, and swollen glands.
- Men often experience inflammation of the testicles, prostate, sores, fever, urethral discharge and pain during urination.
If these symptoms are observed, it is vital to get tested for STDs. Also, the best way to protect your partner is not to practice unsafe sex and to refrain from the same until diagnosed and treatment is complete.
Getting yourself tested for STD is also beneficial, as it can prevent against complications like cancers and infertility. The standard STD panel of tests consists of Herpes IgG antibody and HIV antibody blood tests, along with a blood test for syphilis antibody and DNA urine test for gonorrhea and Chlamydia.