Doctors in Bhatia Hospital
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Black Spots on Skin
Treatment of Hair Growth
Skin Whitening Procedures
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of Oily Skin
Treatment of Rashes
Glowing Skin Procedures
Management of Dark Skin
Hair Health Treatment Procedures
Treatment & Management of Stress
Management of Pregnancy
Submit a review for Bhatia HospitalYour feedback matters!
Allergy-related symptoms may lower sex drive. A consultation with your doctor is necessary. There are several different treatment options to help control allergy symptoms.
--> A condition in which close objects appear clearly, but far ones don't.
--> People with myopia can have difficulty clearly seeing a movie or tv screen or the whiteboard in school.
Myopia symptoms and signs:-
If you are nearsighted, you typically will have difficulty reading road signs and seeing distant objects clearly, but will be able to see well for close-up tasks such as reading and computer use.
Other signs and symptoms of myopia include squinting, eye strain and headaches. Feeling fatigued when driving or playing sports also can be a symptom of uncorrected nearsightedness.
If you experience these signs or symptoms while wearing your glasses or contact lenses, schedule a comprehensive eye examination with your optometrist or ophthalmologist to see if you need a stronger prescription.
What causes myopia?
Myopia occurs when the eyeball is too long, relative to the focusing power of the cornea and lens of the eye. This causes light rays to focus at a point in front of the retina, rather than directly on its surface.
Nearsightedness also can be caused by the cornea and/or lens being too curved for the length of the eyeball. In some cases, myopia is due to a combination of these factors.
Myopia typically begins in childhood and you may have a higher risk if your parents are nearsighted. In most cases, nearsightedness stabilizes in early adulthood but sometimes it continues to progress with age.
Nearsightedness can be corrected with glasses, contact lenses or refractive surgery. Depending on the degree of your myopia, you may need to wear your glasses or contact lenses all the time or only when you need very clear distance vision, like when driving, seeing a chalkboard or watching a movie.
Good choices for eyeglass lenses for nearsightedness include high-index lenses (for thinner, lighter glasses) and anti-reflective coating. Also, consider photochromic lenses to protect your eyes from UV and high-energy blue light and to reduce your need for a separate pair of prescription sunglasses outdoors.
If you're nearsighted, the first number (" sphere") on your eyeglasses prescription or contact lens prescription will be preceded by a minus sign (–). The higher the number, the more nearsighted you are.
The advantage of homeopathic treatment:-
Homeopathy is a wonderful science of treatment with medicines made from natural substances. These medicines are safe from toxic side-effects and make a dynamic impact at the root level to heal the condition and restore good health. A major advantage of the homeopathic mode of treatment in myopia is that it stops further progression of the condition. Homeopathic medicines can thus provide supportive treatment in myopia. They are equally effective in persons of all age groups.
Homeopathic medicines for myopia:-
Top grade homeopathic medicines for myopia are pysostigma, Ruta, Viola odorata, oleum animale, and phosphorus.
- Pysostigma - Pysostigma is well indicated for nearsightedness which is progressing rapidly, accompanied by pain in the orbits. The person experiences photophobia along with blurred vision. Spasm of the ciliary muscle, irritability of the eyes and dim vision are treated best with pysostigma.
- Ruta - Ruta is one the most suitable homeopathic medicines for myopia with a severe headache. The person experiences pain while reading, sewing and performing other near-sighted activities. The weakness of the ciliary muscles and blurred vision are the signs to look out for prescription of Ruta. Ruta acts very well for eyestrain occurring from overuse of eyes.
- Viola Odorata - Another of the useful homeopathic medicines for myopia is viola odorata. Myopia, where it is accompanied by severe pain in the eyes, is treated most effectively with homeopathic medicine viola odorata. In such cases, the person complains of severe pain in the eyes which radiates to the top of the head (vertex). The heaviness of the eyelids, flames before the eyes and nearsightedness are other symptoms that merit use of Viola odorata
- Oleum Animale - Oleum animale is one of the most wonderful homeopathic medicines for myopia where the symptoms include blurred vision with smarting in the eyes. The person often sees glistening bodies before his eyes and complains of dim vision. Nearsightedness accompanied by twitching of the eyelids is also treated well with homeopathic medicine oleum animale.
- Phosphorus - Phosphorus is one of the most highly recommended homeopathic medicines for myopia. Fatigue of the eyes and head even when the eyes are not being overused is a key symptom for prescription of phosphorus. It is one of the best indicated homeopathic medicines for myopia with weak eyesight and an aversion to light. A feeling of having sand in the eyes which gets better by rubbing may also be present. Frequent itching in the eyes with profuse lachrymation is also present. Nearsightedness with atrophy of optic nerve is treated well with homeopathic medicine phosphorus as well.
On the occasion of world diabetes day, I want to convey that the complications of diabetes can only be prevented by sharing knowledge about the disease.
Symptoms of diabetes include Increased urination, Increased thirst, Generalized weakness, Loss of weight, etc. Early identification of symptoms and proper initiation of treatment can prevent many complications.
Please keep an eye on the above symptoms, if any get a blood sugar done and report to a physician.
TIPS TO PREVENT THE SPREAD OF HIV-
- Sex with protection (condom)
- No multiple partners (sex partners)
- Avoid intercourse with sex workers especially unprotected.
- Avoid unprotected sexual intercourse at massage parlors.
- Avoid intercourse with anonymous that too without protection.
- Avoid bisexual activities.
Stay in a healthy and faithful relationship with your partner.
I am suffering from hair loss. What to do? I don't know the reason. My hair density is going down. I don't understand why.
You can exercise for healthier gums as well. Gently bite down so as to make sure that your teeth make a clinking sound when they meet. Repeat this 30 to 40 times continuously. This exercise will stimulate the flow of blood and will keep your gums healthy.
There are many factors involve for feeling of lack of energy all the time, for some of those, we are responsible and for others not taking proper care of mother nature is the cause and we put blame on our environment, of course lack of nutrition due to poor soil, artificial fertilizers, GMO seeds, cold storage, air, water, food pollution, radiations all around us are the major reasons but lack of physical activity, fast-paced life, not dealing with stress properly are also main causes in feeling of constant fatigue.
Time is now to ponder and start taking care of ourselves and our environment.