Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Psychologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Ms. Shuchi MahttaYour feedback matters!
Having memory problems, after alcohol consumption I forget things that happened, any solution to boost memory? Any medicines for it. Memory is deteriorating day by day.
I love someone my love is one sided is there any way to get rid of the pain inside I am facing of not getting her in my life?
Hi mam, Greetings of the day, The prob is before marriage I felt I'm strong and did whatever I like to do but now after marriage i'm becoming weak so that I'm unable 2 do any work with perfection day by day my memory power is becoming weak I'm not getting what to do being housewife in alone in day time and in addicted to sleep this prob I faced before marriage too and for this I went 2 a ayurvedic doctor who is famous in seeing nadi and suppose to say disease she said I have a prob with my sleep and my body was totally dried I'm not getting what is my problem, please help me out with your advice. Thanks.
HOW CAN I IMPROVE MY SHORT SIGHTEDNESS. I AM HAVING POWER OF LENS -2.5. Plzz tell me this also that how can I improve my learning power and remembering power and develop my brain wholly. Plzz focus on all points sir/mam. Thank you.
Hello doctor. I am facing eyes and mental weakness from past two years and can't remember anything happend with, very irrating, angry with all without any reason some head burdon without nothing else.
Hi. Dr. Through hidden camera I saw my wife cheating me after that day onwards I could not delete the history of that clipping. Now she went to her native place at least four to five hours of sleep. Even I could not concentrate on my profession.
I am 53 year old women, suffering from depression for over 2 years. The trouble is more in mornings. Panic attacks are also there. Whenever my schedule of work and living changes it becomes more. Under the presumption of Menopause HRT treatment has been given with not much effect. Some homeopathic medicines have also been given. Meditation and yoga and exercises have been very meticulously tried. I travelled to India twice during this period. As soon as I land in India, whole trouble just disappears, as if it was never there. On landing back it remains OK for a few months (2-3) months and returns. There are no problems within family. Have excellent husband and in-laws and gifted daughter (16) and son (12), very loving too. Children are getting affected which is a serious concern. Any change in routine adversely affects. Please advise.
Hello sir, I ma student studying in becom student. Having study concentration related problem. Couldn't studying properly from last 3 months. Coz of this get frustrated. Please suggests me some home remedies ti solve this.
I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the time please help me.
I am having high heart beats normally when I return from office and relaxing at home. It ranges 105 to 120. I am already taking anxiety pills.
I have mind problem so my mind some time disturb without any problem please solve my problem probably.
My thinking is always negative by this problem some time I feel to die so request you to suggest me some good way.
I am 36/m/ind. Weight 69 Suffering from depression like thanatophobia (death anxiety) fear of death lake interest in my hobby, can't work & some symptoms hypochondriasis feeling suffered by serious disease feeling afraid in lonely very poor sleep. please advice me & help me thank problem since last three year.
What is the best way to deal with stress? What kind of exercise - if any - should I do, and how often do I do it? What effects does it have on me?
Dear sir, I am suffering from neck and joints pain for last many years but it is severe now. And I done my RA factor test which is positive 1: 200 so ayurvedic Dr. (BAMS MD (CVD) prescribe Vatavidhwansa (maha) Rasa (with jayapala) drug. Is it right drug for me? please suggest me what should I do? Is it right doctor for me Many of time I used over the counter drug but it is not cured completely. I have little anxiety also,
I am 19 years old boy and I have a lot of problem in my memory can't remember things. And I need some trick how can I increase my memory power.
No matter which kind of relationship couple are in, they always have some issues and look to be happier, and more connected, though the issues can be different for different couples - money, sex, infidelity, in-laws, children etc. Despite this, any relationship is completely subjective and no clear cut rules can be executed on it. Yet, following certain guidelines may help proceed happily in a relationship.
1.Love yourself - You must love yourself before you love another. By accepting yourself and fully being what you are, your simple presence can make others happy. Accepting yourself fully as you are and showing yourself this same unconditional love will provide protection, healing, and confidence to work on your shortfalls.
2.Adopt a positive lifestyle - There are many different ways in which you can embrace a more positive lifestyle - practice affirmations, express gratitude, meditation, exercise. Just find something that helps you unwind and enjoy life. And most importantly - keep doing these things.
3.Empathize with your partner - The ability to empathize is what inhibits us from just going through life doing whatever we want, without regard for others. It is what makes a compromise in a relationship possible. If you realize that something you've done has hurt another person and you can empathize with his/her pain or unhappiness, you will hesitate to do that again.
4. Take responsibility: Don't try to figure out who's right - When couples come for therapy, one or both tend to think that the primary problem is their partner. Both people co-create the climate of the relationship. And both need to do some things differently to create the marriage or relationship they both really want. If your intention is to create a more positive world for yourself and those around you, it's up to you to have the thoughts, moods, and actions that will create that world.
5. Stay connected - When there is distress in the marriage or relationship, one or both usually feel some emotional disconnection. Frequently, sexual passion diminishes as well. (However, sometimes one partner will try to increase frequency of sex in an effort to feel connected). And often, people will busy themselves with work or kids instead, or do other things to either try to feel connected or to avoid being alone with the person with whom they feel the pain of disconnection.
6. Express thoughts, feelings, and wishes - Resentment can build when couples sweep things under the rug, so be vulnerable and don't bury negative feelings, but try to express them in a respectful way. Opening up to your partner can make you feel vulnerable and exposed, but it is the most important part of an intimate relationship.
7. Try new things together - Boredom can be a major obstacle to lasting romantic or companionate love. Psychological research has suggested that couples who experience the most intense love are the ones who enjoy participating in new or challenging 'self-expanding' activities together.
8. Preserve your independence - Neediness and caretaking in long-term partnerships -- which can easily result from looking to the partnership for safety, security and stability -- damper the erotic spark. But if couples can maintain independence and witness each other participating in individual activities at which they're skilled, they can continue to see their partner in an ever-new light.