Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Mr. Zaid KhanYour feedback matters!
Hi my name is Nikhil. I am 52 years old. I have alopecia areata. I am currently using hair patch to cover it. My scalp has serious dandruff. How can I recover my hair.
My mom is 61 yrs old, weight is around 70 kg, having knee arthritis since 15 yrs, and now she is having thumb arthritis, which is paining a lot, Here my question is can this arthritis be cured by Homeopathy? can someone give me guarantee that it can be cured?
I am 28 years old girl. i am single. And my weight is 96 kgs and height is 5.3. I am having irregular periods problem and knee arthritis. I am not able to do exercise in large amount. And i am not able to diet also. I want to reduce my weight. From last 3 years I had put on 25 kgs weight. i am tired now. doing gym from last 11 years. Is there any easy way to reduce my weight.
My wife has irregular period cycles. Last 50 days she did not get periods. After 40 days v done pt but was negative. V had sex after thst without condom but v do not allow semen to inside. R there any chances of pregnancy now.
I am male age 28 I am trying.Hard.To reduce my weight.It was 80 kg i reduced to 73. I tried but its not coming down below 73-75Kg.Now again i gained to 80Kg. I lost my hope.I want reduce at least 68 kg.
Hey sir im rohan rathore I want to tell you that in my stomach to much pain every night I do not know wats happened but please help me.
My head and beard hair are getting white, i'm only 27 years old, from last 1 year I have been noticing that my beard is getting white, while my head hair started getting white when I was around 16 years old, what should I do?
My uncle has got a sudden bleeding from his nose, when we take him to the hospital doctor has given him first XAMIC- INJECTION, and followed by BLOOD PRESSURE test. And finally doctor decided for the carotene DOPLLER test. Can we have a brief suggestions from your side, which will help him to take better treatment. Patient has already having the habits of drinking and smoking.
I have pimples on my face. After tyified. I have use many medicine but no result It is from august 2015. Please tell me what should I do?
I am 26 my height is 6.1 inches and weight is weight is 61 kg. And I want to increase my weight up to 72-75 kg so what should I do for this.
Sir in my urine passage in my home and my hostel gonna freely. But other place like relative home my clg toilet and public toilet urine does not come due to my sensation. What I do.
Exercising before going to the toilet is good or bad. If bad for our body then what should be the procedure. please suggest.
I am sixteen years old and I am here to ask you about neck ache because I am having neck ache from two days so I want to know what should I do to cure this ache.
Are you tired of your acne problems? Does your skin itch and irritate a lot? Are you afraid to try medicines for them? Have you tried and tested all possible solutions and are close to giving up? Ayurveda is the solution to all your acne problems. With its naturally occurring solution, Ayurveda can cure you of your acne problems and leave you with clear skin in a matter of time. It reacts quickly and effectively onto your skin, removing all previous traces of acne.
Here are some ways in which Ayurveda can help you get a flawless skin.
- Tulsi paste: Tulsi has numerous medicinal properties. Apart from curing your sore throat, it can also give you a glowing skin. All you need to do is make a paste of tulsi and warm water. Apply this mask on your affected region at least four to five times a week. Within a month, you can see the changes for yourself.
- Honey and lemon paste: Make a mixture of honey and lemon juice. Apply it on the areas of your skin which are affected by pimples. Make sure you do not apply it on the areas which have sore pimples. This would result in the pimples to burn and cause discomfort to you. The paste can be applied five to six times a week and the effects can be seen within a fortnight itself.
- Neem paste: Neem paste is often used as a core ingredient in many face washes. This is because of its basic properties of soothing the skin and healing it from within. Fresh neem paste can be used once a day to wash your face. It removes all the dirt and opens blocked pores caused by pimples.
- Mint leaves: Make a paste of fresh mint leaves. Apply it on the affected part of your skin. Let it dry and then rinse it off. Mint leaves have a cooling effect, which would reduce the burning sensation. It is also very effective in removing pimple marks from your skin.
- Raw papaya: The sticky liquid which is often given out by papayas is a natural medicine for curing pimples on the face. Though the feeling is sticky and slimy, regular use of this substance can help you cure all your pimples and acne problems.
These are some of the widely used natural and Ayurvedic ways to deal with your skin problems. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.