Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Mr. S. R. MarchantYour feedback matters!
I am 22 year old male and I have a major problem of sleep deprivation from last six months I was not able to sleep properly I take many medications but nothing works so and due to which I am in depression please provide me some solution asap thank you.
From last 2-3 years, i'm severely facing problem of memory loss/low concentration. I can't keep things memorized/remembered. In childhood I used to be very sharp minded and could remember almost everything. Due to that I feel very low in confidence. Both these things are affecting my performance in my profession also. I try hard to keep it memorized but lose concentration very easily and can't understand complex things note days. Please help.
I am 19 years old boy. I am an engineering student. I think I have memory loss and poor thinking capacity. What will I do to increase my memory power. And suggest me the food habits too.
I can't sleep well. Also I can't control my emotion like cry, angry.so I need some emotion control pills. So can you suggest one pill for me doctor?
I am not able to control my smoking. have tried many medicines bt couldnt get rid of it. What should I do now?
Hai. I use to smoke for 8 years. I smoke nearly 8 to 10 cigarettes per day. Now I am in mode to quit smoking, but I am replacing with e-cigarette nicotine level 16mg. I would like know is e-cigarette also harmful like normal cigarette?
Hai Im a smoker from past 8 years. But nowadays from 4 month I feel like vomiting. Wen I smoke up. please tell me whats d matter wit me.
For e.g. I lost somebody close last year and since than feel very depressed and prefer keeping to my self all the. Time please help me?
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
I'm 17 year male and I have recently loved a girl and her age is 20. She is so close with me but 4 months back I proposed her. She rejected and said I hate you. But she really loves me until I proposed her. She had put my number in black list. I'm unable to forget her and I remember her always. So I have lost the wisdom to think and take right descions. I have forgotten my goal also in worry of her. Please help me to retrieve my attitude back sir. Some times I thought to have drink. To know what inside my feelings and my heart. I have heard that when someone drinks the I tell what's inside their heart and hidden feelings. Please help me to retrieve back my original attitude. If there are any surgeries that destroy all memories since 5 months. Thanks in advance.
How to increase my mind power and ability and how to increase my body power and how to strong my body and ability.
Every individual is facing some kind of stress in life, which can be either personal or professional.
Sparsh psychological health care & hypnotherapy center in nagpur, maharashtra, india, here to help you with such situations in which you are unable to resolve the issues by yourself.
We are reckoned for rendering ideal hypnotherapy treatment services, best psychology services, students study problems, students counselling, child development services, adults counseling, career counselling, individual counseling, marriage counseling, premarital counseling, family counseling, special education services, early intervention services, programs, drug & alcohol
De-addiction services, psychological assessment, stress, anxiety, phobia, depression, emotional conflicts and personality problems.
Our trained certified professional clinical psychologist, clinical master hypnotist and counselors have ample experience in this domain and are known for providing perfect solution for all types of stress related issues such as anxiety, fear, phobia, sadness and various others.
Moreover, we are backed by global mental health assessment tools-pc, university of chester (uk) and master hypnotist, california (usa).
In this domen we are providing best assessments & treatments
Trained certified psychologist
Trained certified hypnotist
Trained in all psychological testing
Learning & academic problems
Study related problem
Marital or pre-marital counseling
Hypnotherapists for depression
Best psychological doctors
Best psychiatrist doctors
Paediatrics psychiatrist doctors
Best sexologist doctors
Mental health counselling services
Career counselling center