Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Submit a review for Mr. S. R. MarchantYour feedback matters!
I also want to control my anger. I loose control on me at the time of anger. But later I realised my mistake. But sometimes it's too late. Suggest me something. I badly need this.
Mother aged 57 years says somebody speaking to her often and believes it is God ,some times gets confused is it God? She used to go brahmakumaris ashram, all my mother aged are normal, good and healthy. But my mother is stressed, unhealthy and worried about the talking she gets. Even brahmakumaris sisters asked to consult psychiatrist for solution.
Dr. doctor yesterday I contacted a Doctor by phone call. He said that weight loss due to depression and chronic anxiety is good To prevent obesity. Since hearing it I'm becoming very confused. Is it true? I'm male, age-29. Please tell me weather it is correct what is it.
I am a 43 years old man. I am suffering from depression and migrain pain from 8 years. I could not concentrate som time. Please Advice me.
I do not know but I feel lonely. And I just over think a lot. I am loosing my zest for studies or any work. Its just my brain is puzzled! Please advice me . What should i do ?
Sir/Maam 5 days ago I took 3 puff from marijuana joint and since then I am feeling really weird like I have foggy brain ,I can't think properly ,anxiety ,dizziness and I feel like I am still high. Please help me as this is really freaking me out and also I am not chain smoker I smoked only 5 times in my life.
I am in a trauma/depression This is because a few weeks ago. Our exams were going to be conducted but for some reason I was not able to appear in exams. But now I have time to reappear in exams after three months. Bt I am still thinking why did" nt I appeared it would have been done etc etc. Now doctors please help me. N tell me how can I come out of this trauma.
Emotional problems make direct tasks and simple errands harder. High feeling, bubbling disappointment and hurt emotions motivate the person. Certain people become very protective. Protectiveness causes us to pry on others. Others might want to disconnect completely and resolve issues in a different manner. A great many people manage their emotional issues by opposing, quelling and overlooking them. At this point, your brain feels uneasy and you end up making rash decisions. However, there are ways to deal with emotional problems. These are as follows:
- Be aware: Try to stay active and be aware of solid feelings and sentiments. Work on improving them as they show up and quickly misidentify with them. Advise yourself that you are not your feelings and that they are only temporary.
- Use labeling: Utilize naming. Research has demonstrated that naming and surveying a feeling changes the feeling into a subject of examination and consequently diminishes its power on you. So in case you are feeling furious, essentially let yourself know that this is you being angry and you will in all probability see that the force of the inclination instantly drops.
- Get curious: Rather than opposing the emotions and sentiments, get inquisitive about them. Focus on how they affect you. Where in the body do they show? How do the diverse muscles in your body feel? How is your breath? Hold your emotions and sentiments in present mindfulness and simply let them do their thing without judging or sticking to them. Utilise the possibility of your brain as the sky and your emotions and sentiments as clouds that are passing by.
- Face-to-face interaction: Up close and personal social interaction with somebody who thinks about you is the best approach to quiet your nervous system and calm anxiety. It additionally relieves stress-busting hormones, so you will feel better regardless of the possibility that you cannot change the upsetting circumstance itself. The key is to collaborate with somebody who is a decent audience or someone you can consistently talk with face to face, or who will hear you out without a prior motivation for how you need to think or feel.
- Exercise and meditation: The brain and the body are inherently connected. When you improve your physical well-being, you will consequently encounter more prominent mental and enthusiastic betterment. Physical movement likewise discharges endorphins, intense chemicals that lift your state of mind and make you happy. Normal exercise or action can majorly affect mental and enthusiastic medical issues, mitigate stress, enhance memory, and help you to rest better.
In case that you continue facing this frequently, you will soon find that your relationship with your mind will begin to change. You will build up an intense metacognition (the capacity to face your reasoning) which helps you to handle your emotions and feelings in a great manner.