Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Psychologists in India. You will find Psychologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychologists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Drug Abuse and Addiction
Counselling And Stress Management
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Nicotine De-Addiction Treatment
Management of Parenting Issues & Doubts
Submit a review for Mr. S. R. MarchantYour feedback matters!
My friend is smoking regularly. But he want to stop smoking. But now he get so much addiction towards. How can I help him ?
2. Present trends and old traditions (confused lifestyle)
3. Pension and retirement life (many people has no home and food because of unplanned retirement life)
Many people has benefited by paying Rs 300 and consulting stress management counseling
Confidential and personal issues can be talk to counseling specialist and clear minds by phone or video, have pleasure life.
"life is precious no greater than human life" make it great, pleasure, enjoyable."
There is no greater than human life and heaven only on planet earth.
Dear sir/madam, for fast few years I am taking anti depression medicines. Which has been prescribed by doctor. I had stop the medicine few months back. But after 2months I used to have body pain. This was sh owned to the md physician. But the medicine was effective for few days and again I had body pain. So now I had again started antidepression medicine now I am feeling ok. Kindly advice who to get ride of the antidepresion medicine. Thanks mahesh.
Sir / Ma'am, I always feel like my nerves are shaking mildly. I feel like shivering, nervous sweats. I feel nervous and inferior to others. I feel uncomfortable around others. This is a sign of social anxiety, I think. My father is suffering from schizophrenia. For the whole life he suffered. I am scared of the genetic impact of mental disorders. I do not want to depend on medicines for this. I am a sensitive girl. I start shaking when I become angry. Please help me I cannot afford any therapy. Is this condition curable. Is it the chemical imbalance ?Is it remains for whole life. Are hypnosis and meditations audios and videos going to help with this? Please advice me natural ways to come out of this.
Hello I am a business person of 38 years. Due to the stress in the work I don't get much sleep in the night I would like to please know the tablet for getting a relaxed sleep at the night.
I am a 18 year boy and I feel depressed with my family members. They just simply scold me in a hurting manner for very small and silly reasons and make me feel that I am an orphan. My life is totally a lonely life.
Hello doctor . the remembering power of my mind is very less. If I learn one thing and then another after some time the first washes out from my mind. And this is very harmful for my study. So I want to gain my remembring power of my mind. So please tell me something effective.Thank you doctor.
Is there any medicine or counselling that helps to stop drinking alcohol completely. If so please let me know.
Thnk you doc fr your reply. Its relieved my stress somewhat. But make me clear wht kind of details you require further.
A close relationship enhances the happiness in our lives. One may feel at some point of time that things are not working well as one would like them to, but with minor tweaks here and there gets things back on the regular track. By identifying problems early enough in a relationship, allows us to overcome challenges before the problems take on overwhelming proportions.
- Taking one’s partner for granted: With the maturity of relationships, a tendency creeps up to assume that it’s fine to let the normal details of life slip and slide. It becomes very easy to dismiss the people one is closest to because one expects them to be there in all circumstances. One must reflect on what life would be like without one’s partner to avoid this situation.
- Constant worry whether partner cares for you: If a person constantly worries about whether partner really cares about him or her,it is counterproductive. It is important to give space to both individuals else the excessive need for affection and reassurance will drive the partner away. After a person and the partner establish commitment to each other, it should not be necessary for one to keep questioning and wondering whether one’s partner honestly cares.
- Slippage of boundaries slip around relationship: There are bound to be secrets within a close relationship and letting others into one’s private world erodes partner’s feelings of trust in relationship. If the partner finds out, he or she will feel betrayed or humiliated.
- Complaining about your partner to everyone except him: Sharing one’s unhappiness with anyone who will listen except the partner is counter-productive
- Turning on the passive-aggressive switch: One may think it’s safer not to out rightly object to a request or disagree with something one’s partner says but by not letting partner know how one really feel, one is closing a door of communication
- Constantly questioning your relationship: Questioning one’s relationship means that one has a doubt that the relationship will last, and therefore may be less likely to feel comfortable about commitments one make about the future.
- Giving up on one’s partner: Everyone goes through challenges of losing a job, health problems, or dealing with an addiction. It’s at those difficult times one’s partner needs a good cheer and support, but those times also makes one stressed. One’s confidence and support will help ease partner’s pain, but may be just what’s needed to help partner summon up the resources to overcome the challenge.