Find numerous Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Manish Kumar Singh
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Submit a review for Mr. Manish Kumar SinghYour feedback matters!
I have blackish skin on shoulder and face. And skin is rough on blackish area. Suggest me the remedies.
I am shriya a female 20 yrs old. And I am unable to gain weight. Please help me out. What should I do?
Im suffering from migraine from over a year. I hav consulted many doctor but nothing cured. Help me please.
I have thyroid and due to thyroid i am getting much fat. So how i can reduce my fat in case of thyroid?
The skin is a major organ. It protects the human body from coming in contact with germs, infections and microbes; it helps you feel sensations and also adjusts your body temperature. Keeping in mind the range of functions performed by this organ, you should take good care of it.
A healthy diet and a few healthy habits can give an extra edge to your skin. Try to know about these seven fruits that successfully improve your skin.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate juice can work wonders for your skin. It can heal lines and freckles on being used regularly. The fruit contains polyphenols that counter free radicals and increase blood flow. It makes your skin healthy through detoxification. Pomegranates can prevent as well as treat skin damages caused by ultraviolet rays of the sun. The peel of the fruit is used along with seed oil, encourages cell growth and hinders wrinkles naturally. It averts enzymes, which break down collagen and make your skin look younger.
- Bananas: Whether you like the taste of it or not, care to include this fruit in your beauty regime for its many benefits. It contains amino acids that are known to increase your skin elasticity. The fruit also contains Zinc and Potassium. While Zinc fights against bacterial infection and prevents Acne, Potassium hydrates a dehydrated skin. Do not throw away banana skins; the inside of a banana skin when rubbed on your face can make it glow.
- Watermelon: This juicy, refreshing fruit refreshes your skin as well. It contains astringent that can naturally tone your skin. It revitalizes dull and boring skin. When you return home after a tiring day, it is best to cleanse your face with a refrigerated slice of this fruit. The red fruit controls signs of aging because of its carotene content. It is also known to prevent blisters on your skin when applied on a regular basis.
- Papaya: Pigmentation is a serious problem that many of us suffer from. Treating the problem through medication works but daily skin care is also needed. Mashed papaya helps in smoothening rough skin. It makes your skin really supple. Many tend to develop wrinkles at an early age. This hampers confidence as you are constantly worried about the way you look. Applying papaya masks can actually control wrinkles.
- Kiwi: Kiwi is known to contain Omega- 3 fatty acids; these acids defend your skin from germs. They prevent you from horrible skin infections. However, the fruit prevents your skin from sagging. It is rich in Vitamin C, which again helps in producing collagen. Kiwi checks the levels of sebum excretion reducing the chances of having a sticky face.
- Oranges: If you are tired of the blackheads on your skin, you have a home remedy to deal with it. Oranges are brilliant in extracting blackheads. Orange juice is also known to lighten one's skin tone. It reduces blemishes and treats acne. Consuming the fruit or its juice regularly can give you a radiant skin.
- Apples: You should wholeheartedly believe in the saying "an apple a day keeps the doctor away". Apples are good for your skin as they have a BLT effect. Apples brighten and lighten your skin. They provide protection against tanning. The fruit acts effectively on your skin by doing away with the pathogens and excess oils. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.
I am a student of class 12. I am thin. I want to increase my weight and muscles. So please suggest me.
Hello I want to know how we can reduce weight. My weight 85 kgs. I want to reduce weight upto 55 kgs. What I have to take for it.
Hii doctor Am suffering with skin etching and in winter am face lots of problems am using skin lotion but not cure now please ask me about any treatment Thanking you.
Hi Sir, I am 24 years, Male I am suffering with dermatographic urticaria from 3 months I am using montek lc from last 1 month as suggested my doctor but im not cured still the rashes are coming and itching sustains please solve my problem.
Hi, I'm 28 years female, single and have weight 74 kg which is continuously increasing. I'm working professional, office job. I have thyroid (high TSH) but controlled as I'm on medicine. I want to loose weight, so need guidance to achieve that.
Hi, I am 34 years old. I have an average body type but have obesity problem. I only have fat on my stomach and on rear. Rest of my body is average. I do walking a lot in the morning and in my day to day activities. I do not get time to exercise due to my working hours. Is there any medicine that can help me to reduce fat from my stomach and rear. I do play whenever I get time (not regular) and am quite active person. Please help me to reduce fat and stay fit.
Want to lose weight without exercising? You can manage it by making a few healthy changes to your everyday diet and lifestyle. For example, keeping a habit of counting calories is fairly easy and really brings to light how much you eat when you're not keeping track.Although your weight loss would certainly be bigger with the added benefit of exercise, it is possible to do without.