Lybrate.com has top trusted Neurosurgeons from across India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Mr. Henry Sequeira
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Hepatitis B Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Brain Tumor Surgery
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Spinal Cord Injury Medicine
Accident Injuries Treatment
Hepatitis C Treatment
Submit a review for Mr. Henry SequeiraYour feedback matters!
my son I having problems of convulsions from this year may month he's taking regular medicines given by doctors, can you pls answer me how much time will he take to recover from this problem.
I am male age 26 and I am suffering from migraine (partly headache) please help me how to recovery from this problem.
I am surfing from epilepsy from 15 year. Taking two pills of Valprol CR 300 MG and levipil 500 MG twice in the day form 5 year. From 3 year I have not suffered form any stroke or any conscious but form these tablet I have severed some side effect like memory impairment, headache, dizziness, stupor, somnolence, convulsion, disorder, abdominal pain, anemia thrombocytopenia, weight increased, extrapyramidal disorder, deafness, tremor Please suggest can I stop to take this table or change the tablet.
Hi I am suffering of epilepsy Which type food should eat And Which types food should avoid And What should I do for relief 1. Epilex chrono 300 mg 8 am and 8 pm 2. Frisium 10 mg Sleep time.
I'm 33 years woman experiencing continuous pain on mid left side of my chest which is radiating at my back as well as on my left hand neck a sight numbness on last two fingers moving upwards in the elbow area.
Hi I have epilepsy and I've been seizure free for over 6 months. The problem is that I am having auras. I had 13 auras in October and 8 auras in December I'm taking my meds like I'm supposed to. I just want to get my epilepsy under control and keep it that way. What can I do about this problem. And by the way, my aura/warning is a strange smell or dizziness.
I'm 27year old and have been diagnosed with HLA-B27 gene positive. My pain started since I was 17 in leg-hip joint region, over period it have migrated and now it's mainly on left shoulder where I can feel swelling in collar bone and shoulder cup. Recently I see swelling in Ribs joint on front side near thorax region. What should I do?
I'm 23years old male I'm suffering with Shivering problem since 2 years. And my hieght 170cm weight 63kgs Sir suggest me how to stop that problem.
The point of doing a work out is to put your body through the motions and phases before you hit an intense spot of persistent action before cooling down. This helps in giving your body a well-balanced work out. But what many of us do not know is that a good workout schedule will also involve well-paced warm up sessions with exercises that will warm up the body and its various areas as well as the muscles so that the intensity does not hit the body suddenly and result in some sort of injury or undue fatigue.
So get it right with these eight warm up exercises that you aren't doing, but totally should!
- Dynamic: Follow a dynamic routine and mix it up a little with various kinds of movements that will work the different areas of the body. Start with squats and move on to lunges before you do a few skips to warm up!
- Jump: Try the jumping rope the next time you hit the gym and watch your heart rate go up just enough to get you all warm and loose, ready for that heavy duty work out. You can start with five minutes of this motion before moving on to your first set.
- Dance: Did you know that switching on your favourite music and shuffling your feet before you start to gyrate a little can actually get you in the right frame of mind for a work out? So next time, warm up with a little dancing!
- Balance: Warm up with a balancing act or two. Stand on one leg and do deadlifts with a dumb bell. Repeat the same motion for both arms. This helps in imitating the actual work out that you will be indulging in, which helps in warming up the relevant areas.
- Stretches: Try doing stretches and jumping jacks for stability and to work your core strength before you hit the gym equipment. This will bring about better blood circulation and help you get your heart ready for the work out.
- Swing: Use swinging movements with your arms and legs with circles and marches to help loosen up the muscles.
- Walk: Do the animal walk with crab walks, frog jumps, bunny hops, inch worm motions and much more to unleash your energy.
- Medicine Balls: Grab some medicine balls and do a few moves like the rotational twist, the front body push, the reverse eight and many more to get your body pumped up.
Warming up is an important part of working out, so remember to get your warm up routine right!
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!