Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Sexologists in India. You will find Sexologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Sexologists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am a boy of 19 year year old I am a masturbation problem. I want to drop it please give some suggestion?
I have a sexual problem that my sperm fall very soon during masturbation or sex. What should I do for increasing sex stamina.
I am 51 suffering impotency since the age of 30 Took so much medicines but experienced no effect. Is it curable?
I am 74 yrs old. No dibetic. All things are normal, but little prostrate enlargement. Frequent urinary problems in nights. Is there any cure for this to stop frequent urinary at night.
I had sex today at 5: 00 p.m,but the precaution my husband took got rapture, and I am feeling these dys could be my fertility days. So I wnt to ask reader what contraceptive pill I should take it to terminate pregnancy. I have heard about the 72 hours pills, but is that the correct choice? please suggest me the correct medicine for my situation, it would be so good of you.
I am 41 years male, having pre ejaculation (discharge) problem while having sex. Can't enjoy sex, please advice some medicine.?
Sir /while doing sex when penny entry in to Ovary. Sometimes sperm will come out from Ovary y it's happens. Can you suggest.
I am 26 unmarried male, my parents are planning my marriage, what is the best age to get married. However I am prepared for it.
The commonest problem men face relating to sex is premature ejaculation. It dents the sexual life between parners and often results in irritation and feeling of guilt in men. What excatly premature ejaculation is? So, when a man ejaculates or climaxes too early, he ends up releasing semen too quickly which ends the sexual stimulation process early on and this is what premature ejaculation is. This mostly results in an unsatisfactory sexual experience for both partners and it may even be bad for conceiving.
Ayurveda describes the problem as occurring due to an aggravation of the Pitta (fire) dosha and imbalance in Apana Vata in our body. When this happens, the semen loses its stability. Additionally, this aggravated Pitta then moves up the channels that carry semen and with imbalanced Apana Vata, causing the semen to get ejaculated with minimal sexual stimulation.
Following are some of the ayurvedic ingredients for treating premature ejaculation:
- Gokshur (tribulus terrestris): It is a herb that acts as a urinary bladder cleanser.
- Shatavari (asparagus racemosus): It is a herb that helps overcome physical weakness.
- Ashwagandha (withania somniferum): It is a dense and hairy shrub that boosts stamina.
- Safed musli (chlorphytum borivillianum): It is a small herb rich in saponnins. It acts as natural source of antioxidants.
- Kali musli (curculigo orchiodes): It is a small herb rich in natural tannins. It's a small shrub having thick leaves.
- Semal museli (salmalia malabarica): It is a herb the extracts of which contains tannic acid and gallic acid as active chemicals. It results in rejuvenation and helps in secretion of semen.
- Akarkara (anacyclus pyrethrum): It is a hairy shrub that improves the level of stamina.
- Jaiphal (myristica fragrans): The barks and leaves of jaiphal boosts energy and fights microbial infections.
The above mentioned ingredients can be combined together in the form of a 'churan' and can be taken to overcome problems of premature ejaculation. Ayurveda is the oldest form of medicine providing natural solution with no side effects. Hence it should be given preference over modern techniques.