Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Ayurvedas online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Submit a review for Kanakaveda ClinicYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from pcod and doctor gave me clomid and gonadotropin treatment. Now I am four days late of my period but still negative pregnancy test displayed by kit. I also have a severe pain in my lower abdomen and feeling lethargic. Am I pregnant Orr not.
Doctor, I am suffering from severe gastric problem and becoming worst day by day. Nose burning, pain in my throat and chest and burning in my stomach. When I pass motion it burns like fire. Feeling difficult to breath. At mid night I wake up suddenly with acid reflux in my chest and nose blockage. I am getting allergy phlegm which is not stopping since from 3 months. My throat has become sore and painful. Chest tightness. What is the best and immediate remedy for this. Please suggest. I am 44 years old Female.
I workout 5 days a week at least for 45 min to 1 hrs its been 2 months now. Would like to know a perfect diet plan in order to maintain good health. I want to reduce my belly first so please suggest according to it. I am 29 male without any medical problem.
When I rub my part of body it becomes red and I get some itchiness on that part. I have consult doctor he gave me. Paracetamol+cetrizine and tablet for loose motion. I can't get relief from it. Please suggest me some tablets or methods.
How to control high bp during winter season as cold days doctor advised to no to brisk walk and outside exercise.
For e. G.I have a dest job and in the last 2 years my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 KGS. I want to lost weight. Please help.
For last few days, I am feeling some kind of paid at the time of going toilet. I have to do pressure and then there is feel like burn/scratch at the bottom part. Once I got bleeding too. What can be the reasons?
One of the most common ailments the elderly suffer from is arthritis. However, arthritis can affect people of all ages. It is a rheumatic disease as in, it affects joints and bones. It can be of many types and the term covers a number of inflammatory and non-inflammatory joint diseases. Some of the most well-known types of arthritis are rheumatoid arthritis, bone spurs, gout and osteoarthritis.
The causes of arthritis have not been defined but there are a number of factors that increase a person's chances of getting it. Foremost amongst these is increasing age and excess weight. Arthritic conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, and lupus are said to be hereditary and linked to certain genes. Sometimes, injuries can also cause arthritic conditions. Misuse of steroids can also result in arthritis.
Here is a look at the most common symptoms of the disease :-
- Pain around the joints is the most well-known symptom of arthritis. Along with pain, you may also notice swollen or stiff joints.
- Increased body temperature around the affected joints and redness in the area is also a symptom of arthritis. These symptoms range from mild to severe, and can be constant or may come and go.
- Everybody suffers from occasional joint pains but if any of the above symptoms persist for a long duration, it is best to consult a doctor. The sooner you seek treatment, the easier it becomes to deal with arthritis. If left untreated for too long, arthritis can result in permanent joint damage.
While there is no single cure for arthritis, it can be effectively controlled if treated in time. Since the type and severity of arthritis differ from person to person, treatment for the same must also be tailored to the needs of the individual.
- Drugs for arthritis can be categorized as those that treat symptoms such as pain and stiffness, and those that suppress inflammatory conditions.
- In some cases, surgery may be advisable.
- Physical therapy and regular exercise are very important when dealing with arthritis.
- It is equally important to eat a healthy, nutritious and well-balanced diet. If you are overweight, try and lose the excess kilos.
- You must also look after your joints to ensure that there is no further degradation of bone or muscle tissue. Avoid staying in one position for a long time, and try and maintain a good posture.
These simple techniques can be very effective when dealing with all types of arthritis.