Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Vikrant
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. VikrantYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hodgkin lymphoma and am going through radiotherapy. Me being milk white, A part of my face has become black because of it and it looks bad. I don't feel like going outside or showing my face because it looks horrible. Is there anything I can do to remove the blackness? Please Help.
I am 53 years old male person. I am suffering diabetes since 20 years. Please suggest me for best medication?
I want to gain mah body wait. I have just 55 kgs. I want to grow Nd got 72 kgs. So please tell me how can I grow up.
I am pre-diabetic patient. My fasting sugar level is remaining in the range of 123-127 & PP 156-176 for quite long time. A1c is remaining in the range of 6.3 to 6.8. Should I need to start medicine? My BP, Lipid profile, creatinine normal. Please advise.
Vitamin b 12 is 475.23 its means normal or low if low means what food items it will taken I am 37 years I am diabetic patient also please advice bcoz my 2 legs have numbness problem.
I have a nasal congestion for past 3 dyas with fever Did the injection for tetanus 2 days back Is this a side effect of tetanus injection.
I have dysentery and diaherria I feel very dehydrated Dr. Please what I do right now I have also very high fever give me prescription.
I am 71 years old and my by pass surgery was done in 16 years ago my health is good but weight is 90 k. G how can I reach up to 75 k. G?
Olive oil in the market there an olive oil called 'Pomace'olive oil which is suitable for Indian cooking. Can you throw some information on this type of olive oil.
Can I take supplementary for build up my weak body cos I do gym. Is there any side effect if I take. Please suggest me.
Me and my wife Vitamin D total 25 Hydroxy test result has come 22.34 ng/mL and 11.56 ng/mL respectively. Do we need to take some medicine and for what duration. What are possible side effect of the Vit D deficiency.
Hi I am Age 29. I am having light food daily. That too not junk food. But still I am gaining weight. Please give suggestion to reduce weight.
Are you planning a romantic dinner or lunch to celebrate a special occasion? Then don’t forget to incorporate some of the foods listed below for a perfect unforgettable evening. These foods are the ones that have made it to the list of top romantic foods.
- Chocolate: You can’t go wrong with chocolate and it would definitely be on the top of the list for top romantic foods. Chocolate contains a chemical known as phenylethylamine or PEA which is similar to and produces the same effects of amphetamine. Amphetamine is a chemical that is released in the brain, it produces the joyous or euphoric feeling. Chocolate is also a known aphrodisiac. Eaten as it is or as a fondue or used to cover strawberries, chocolate is perfect.
- Seafood: Seafood is simple and easy to cook and delicious to eat. Oysters are another known aphrodisiac, they are considered to be the symbol of passion.Oysters are rich in zinc and are considered to be great for boosting fertility. They also contain a high amount of amino acids that help in the production of sex hormones. Oysters are usually eaten raw straight from the shell with a dash of lemon juice. Remember these slippery mollusk is not to everyone’s liking or taste.
- Strawberries: Probably one of the oldest and most easily recognizable romantic food item is the small red strawberry. This healthy fruit is rich in vitamin C and helps to keep the blood flowing to all parts of the body. Delicious on its own or dipped in chocolate or whipped cream or part of a sumptuous dessert the strawberry is the perfect way to end a romantic meal.
- Bananas: Bananas contain the enzyme bromelain which helps to trigger and boost the levels of testosterone in men. The potassium and vitamin B present in this nutrient-dense fruit helps to boost energy levels. Potassium also helps in building muscle strength. This tasty fruit can be eaten as it is or added to a smoothie to keep you going.
- Chili Peppers: Surprising right, who would have thought that chili peppers would make it to the list of romantic foods. The vibrant red colour and the exotic connotations of this spice makes it a symbol of passion and love. Considered to be an aphrodisiac, chili peppers stimulate the feel-good chemicals in the brain known as endorphins. Chili peppers are sure to stimulate your nerves and get your heart rate speeding.
Plan your menu or look for recipes that are simple and easy to follow using the. Setting the mood is the first step for a memorable evening.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!