Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. TehzeebYour feedback matters!
Hi sir /madam I want to lose weight and I have bit belly fat can I lose it in 25 days and go to gym also.
I am very thin from my childhood Now I m 23 years old bt my weight is only 51 kg I eat properly work properly but not get a perfect physic what should I have to do?
I am 25 years old man. I take good food every day but my body weight is very low. How to improve my body weight?
After delivery (scissarian) my belly became big, my weight is also increased by 10kg. Hoe can I reduce my body weight and belly weight? give some tips in exercise, food items or yoga otherwise how can I change my life style?
When you decide to donate an organ that could make someone normal again, you are actually giving the gift of life, even after you are long gone. Organ donation is the preservation of organs after someone's death, and a cause supported by many people around the world.
Read on to find out everything there is to know about organ donation!
- What is Organ Donation?: Organ donation is the process of pledging your organs through recognised institutions, so that the same may be used after your demise. This pledge usually allows the transplant of healthy organs as well as tissue that can be used to benefit someone who has been going through life without the said organs or without properly functioning ones. While some donations like the kidney as well as some part of the lungs can be done while the donor is still living, most of these transplants happen after the person's death.
- Types of Donation: There are three ways in which one can donate organs. The first is brain stem method where the person's brain activity has stopped due to an injury. In such a case, the heart and other organs may still be working due to life support system like a ventilator. The next method is circulatory death where a cardiac arrest gives rise to the complete loss of function in one's heart and lungs, which can lead to a state where the person cannot be revived. The third kind is living donation like kidney transplant or a small section of one's liver or lungs.
- Importance of Organ Donation: The importance of organ donation cannot be stressed enough. This potentially lifesaving act can help in bringing back someone's sight or give them a heart that beats normally. With organ donation like kidney transplant, one will not need to go through dialysis again. Also, organ donation can save much time, money and effort in painful treatments and give the person a whole new lease of life. It is also important because it ensures that the vital organs are used by a needy person even after the death of the donor.
- Importance of Physical Health: The physical health of the person is important in such cases because the donation should not have negative implications for the wellbeing of the patient. Through a system of donor assessment, the donor is checked for infections and other ailments including HIV so that the same are not passed on to the patient.
- Organs that you can donate: Starting from the eyes to the kidney, lungs, heart, pancreas, intestines, bones, as well as bone marrow and even the skin and corneas, one can donate a number of organs.
I am 23 years old but my weight was 100 k. G. I am very worry about my over weight. Can you give some handy tips to reduce it.
Hello i m suffering Diabetes last 2 years starting HB1AC 14.8 after 1 year My HB1AC Rating (august) is 5.9 But Now 1 month Back i m check my HB1AC is bit high 9.20. Now Fasting 160 and not controlled since jan. Medicine:- Istamet 50/1000 Before Breakfast, Advog 0.3 with Lunch, Gluformin Xl 1000 after Dinner. Now I am start Gym (40 Minutes) in Morning (Running in Treadmill). My weight only 58 (Height 5.8) i want to increased my weight and build Body & Muscle can i take why protein (or Supplement) Before started my workout. Any problem to do proper workout at gym (Heavy Workout) Please Suggest
Age-50 years. Working as house lady. I suffering whole body swelling, no working capacity I done all the test like TSH, T3,T4, Ultrasound,ECO, EEG etc. But its normal. I don't understand that what is the problem with my body. Please advice what can I do?
I am diabetic sugar goes up to 300 after meals what medicine should take, presently taking Jalra and fumigation tablets only.
I am 53 years male, I have diabetes, high blood pressure & uric acid and taking allopathic medicines. I also have pain in the e. G fingers and all joints as well as feel weakness. Please suggest me some good ayurvedic medicines or what should I do?
My father is a heart patient age is 72 years. Two times put stains in heart he is diabetic & B. P. Patient, he is also a kidney patient, creatinine is 2.1, I want to know, do become clear blockage from medicine & other disease?
My weight is 95 kg all my weight is on stomuch my weast is 41" & my stomuch is 46" i reduce my weight from my stomuch my height is 5.8" & age is 45
I am 27, M. Can you help me with the Test name for checking all nutrients and minerals level in body? And if you can prescribe me with a NON SIDE EFFECT "multivitamin tablet" for men.
In order to determine whether a person is having a drug problem, there are several signs, which can be interpreted to know about the exact drug abuse state of a person. Drug abuse requires immediate attention before it becomes more problematic.
There are several patterns and stages of drug use that have been listed below:
- Hard drug use: Heroin, cocaine and methamphetamine fall under the category of hard drugs and are the most dangerous drugs. There are severe effects on the health and behavior of a user of hard drugs. Some people use these kinds of drugs for recreational purposes, but some can get addicted just after using them once. Such people usually isolate themselves from society and possess a high-risk behavior.
- Frequent drug use: Frequency alone cannot determine whether a person is addicted to a certain drug. Some people may take drugs only once and twice a week, but still suffer from acute addiction. Frequency of drug use may indicate tolerance and a person may require more with each day. Frequent drug users usually keep on continuing the habit and it is hard for them to quit.
- Early drug use: Some people start taking drugs at an early age during adolescence, and they are likely to develop severe drug problems later in life. People who take drugs before the age of fifteen turn out to be addicts as they grow up. The earlier a person uses drugs, the earlier he becomes addicted. Early drug use is a common phenomenon in today's world.
- Solitary drug use: Using drugs and addictive substances while a person is alone may result in fatal addiction and various problems in life. Teenagers using alcohol, marijuana and cigarettes are prone to serious drug problems during adulthood. Solitary drug users are usually poor in studies and have a violent or abusive behavior.
- Escapist drug use: Many people use drugs for dealing with stress, several problems in life or for building self esteem. These are used as a substitute for escapism, which allows a person to escape from reality to a place where nothing bothers them and they can be at peace. Such people are likely to develop drug problems. Some people may experiment with drugs just for the sake of trying, but slowly they may like it and get addicted. This causes several problems in life, and a drug problem arises. Such drug problems may affect the health in many severe ways.
Drugs are used in several patterns. All people do not use drugs in the same pattern and frequency. The pattern of drug use by a person lets the doctor determine the level of drug abuse he is on, or if he is addicted. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.