Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Tanisha SharmaYour feedback matters!
I am 35 years old, having daibeties since 1 year 3 months. Taking trimetoday2 medicine. But my sugar level is always above 200 fasting. And I am having a major gas problem.
I have a problem of hairfall. What are the ways to core it and how I will be free from hair fall. I am also suffering from overweight. what should I eat to reduce my weight.
I m follow proper diet but steel I m a thin person so please suggest me proper diet to be take to gain my weigh.
Sir/Ma'am I want to know about a calcium tablet that I can give to my mom. She is near about 35 year old. She can't walk or stand for long. So please suggest me a good calcium tablet for bone stringing. And how to take the tablet.
How ican reduce my big belly I am 98kgs I tried all type medicines. Pl explain how can I reduce the to 75kgs.
How to control the over weight and how to loss the weight from women's is that diet will play major role in over gain please give me answer sir Thank you.
How to gain body weight. I have less EMI so tell me solid idea for that. Somebody says if you drink beer you will definitely gained.
I am 27 year old. Work in IT. Is there any diet can make my tummy down. As I don't like to work out.
I am a special force commando trainee. I am undergoing training for 3 months with excessive physical exercise. But now my training is ceased due to my fracture. Now I am taking only rest. No physical activities. So my belly fat is increasing day by day. What should I do to control this. Please help me.
Hello, am 26 years old married. My height is 5'6" and weight around 64 kg average. I want to gain my weight. Kindly suggest me some natural way without any side effects and not spending too much.
I am also thin in last 2 months. I cannot why I am thin in this days .so sir please give me a answer and talk in just I make a fit body.
That delicious grilled chicken in your oven is incomplete without a touch of rosemary in its marination and garnish. Rosemary, one of the most common herbs from the Mediterranean region is famous all over the world for its flavour and taste. It is seen to be complementing every meal that you make. However, there is more to Rosemary than just adding flavour to a dish. It not only adds flavours but also has immense nutritional values. Some of these are explained in details below.
- Strengthens the Immune System: Rosemary has the three-fold health benefits of being an antioxidant, anti – inflammatory agent and anti-carcinogenic. This means that it helps in fighting diseases caused by bacteria and viruses and helps in boosting the immune system. Furthermore, it can be consumed as one of the preventive substances for cancer due to its anti-carcinogenic properties.
- De-stresses an Individual: If you suffer from anxiety disorders or stress disorders, then the aroma of Rosemary itself can act as a stimulator and calm your senses. Rosemary is seen to be a great stress buster. In this age of stress and tension, at times it is necessary to destress yourself and rosemary helps you in doing so. In fact, even in aromatherapy, some of the essential oils have rosemary as an important compound.
- Freshens breath: Rosemary acts as an antibacterial agent. It gives you fresh breath for a long time. All you need to do is soak rosemary stems in warm water and gargle with that water. It would help in destroying all unwanted bacteria inside your mouth and keep you orally fresh for a long time.
- Detoxification of the body: Rosemary has been detected to be diuretic in nature. This would mean that it helps in faster flushing out of toxins and wastes from the body. Furthermore, it has been seen that rosemary helps in the healing of the liver, which is one of the slowest organs to heal.
- Healthy Skin: Rosemary oil has been used as one of the few essential oils used to rejuvenate the skin. But off late, even the leaves are being crushed and made into a paste and used on the skin. This helps in healing any scars or blemishes that the skin might possess. Rosemary is also known for its hydrating properties.
Thus, these are some of the most important benefits of consuming rosemary on a regular basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.