Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Hello. I am feeling very sad. As I am not gaining height. Also tried many products but still my height is small so I want you to please tell me about what should I do? Please reply soon I will be thankful to you please please I can do anything for gaining height.
I often have gas so much, my belly is big my height is 185 cms weight 100 kg and avascular necrosis treatment undergoing please convey how to loose weight.
My mom is sugar patient yesterday had test report sayz 136 mgs/dl. 60-110 mgs/dl Dis is bfr fasting After fasting 180mgs/dl. 90-150mgs/dl what is the status?
I wanted to lose my thighs and butt muscles? What kind of exercise and home remedies will help me lose weight fast?
Doctor I having problems off diabetes so doctor what can I eat and not eat to daily scheduled doctor can I eat sum sweet pleas replay and give me solutions.
I am a diabetic which is now fully under control with the medicines prescribed by an expert Physician. However the blood pressure has gone high viz. 110: 170 for which I have been told that it is the side effect of medicines given for controlling blood sugar. In view of above I seek necessary advise whether to continue with the diabetic medicines besides additional treatment for controlling the blood pressure. Thanking you,
Respected doctor. My age is 22, my height is 5.2 and my weight is just 46 kgs, I was very fit when I was studying graduation, that is two years ago, since then I have been continuously loosing my weight and became little thin looking not so fair, that I don't like. I would like to gain weight now, so kindly suggest me a remedy or diet so that I can get weight and that too naturally or in domestic manner. Thank you sir/madam.
My hands and legs are always paining and I feel tired there's also weakness in mah bone what should I do.
I am having night fall while sleeping, which is making me very weak. Plzz give suggestions to recover it. Nd plzz suggest best health drink.
Please give me veg diet chart for weight loss. Bacuse due to over weight can not conceive pregnancy.
Doctor I am 32 years old female and I am feeling some white discharge from my breast but I am not sure because some time I am feeling sometime not. I am unmarried woman. So what is this, it is weird for me, should I go to doctor. please give me suggestion.
Turmeric or haldi is one of the main spices in an Indian kitchen. Not just India, but in the Middle East and Southeast Asia, turmeric has been a favored spice for thousands of years. Ayurveda has long espoused the benefits of turmeric and that is one of the reasons why many Indian home remedies tend to have this spice in them.
Some of the reasons why turmeric is considered an ultimate spice are mentioned below:
- Has very effective anti-inflammatory powers: For any kind of inflammation related pain, turmeric is known to be very effective. Be it muscle pains or skin related problems, turmeric used with other mixtures have often been applied to the affected areas. Turmeric in the diet also has similar anti-inflammatory effects.
- Prevention of cancer: Turmeric contains the enzyme curcumin, which blocks the growth of cancer cells, especially head and neck cancer varieties. It stops the spread of malignant cells within the mouth when chewed and if used in a controlled manner within one's diet, prevents the growth of malignant cells in the first place.
- It has antioxidant properties: Studies have shown that turmeric in the diet as well as curcumin, the primary enzyme within this spice, are very effective in detoxifying the system. It is especially good in cleansing free radicals that may contribute to various cancers, such as skin, colon or prostate cancer.
- Pain relief in arthritis and osteoarthritis: Connected to the anti-inflammatory properties mentioned above, turmeric is known to be very effective in relieving arthritic pain. It is even known to have worked as a pain reliever in the case of osteoarthritis, when it was used as an extract.
- Prevention of plaque buildup and thus lowering chances of heart disease: Plaque is the sediment that may build up within the arteries and thus results in its clogging. This is the single largest cause of heart attacks. The enzyme within turmeric, curcumin, is an effective agent in cleaning the arteries and thus preventing heart diseases.
- Aids digestions and resolves many digestive problems: In small amounts, turmeric in the raw form is very good for the digestive system as it stimulates the production of bile. Research has shown that people who suffer from IBS or irritable bowel syndrome may also benefit from the use of this spice. Apart from this, even gas or bloating and an upset stomach can be cured by ingesting small amounts of turmeric.