Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Sweety MandotYour feedback matters!
Respected sir My mother past 9 years diabetic patient still she not well Fasting ------------- - 258 Postprandial blood sugar-----394 HbA1c--------------------- - 11.6% Dr. sagest medicine TAB. GLIMIMA 2 1-0-1 after food TAB. WYMET 500mg 1-0-1 after food TAB. BECONFORTE 0-0-1 after food But still blood sugar not coming down please suggest me how can we control sugar.
Hi I have belly fat my age is 28 years and my weight is 76 KG I want to reduce my weight. So I need consultation How can I reduce my weight quickly.
As staying indoors is advised, there are a few tips one can follow at home if one feels out of breath or irritation in the throat. Smog can facilitate the spread of viral infections from small throat irritation, so it must not be taken lightly. Try to take a steam with a few drops of eucalyptus oil every day in the evening to relax your air-passages and help your body remove the harmful substances. Also, try to include neem, tulsi, and haldi in your everyday diet to give your body the extra edge it needs to combat the harmful smog.
Stay covered: Wear a mask at all time when you are outdoors. Ensure your eyes, nose, mouth, and ears are covered. While it is not a foolproof method, it certainly limits the amount of toxins we inhale.
Please take vitamin -C, omega fatty acids, tulsi, ginger, lemon, magnesium rich diet, like cashews for omega 3 take Akhrot these foods will help you to reduce the effect of air pollution.
Hello. I am having problem of pcod. So what diet plan should I have in my regular life. I am suffering from weight gain problems.
Hi I am a 25 years old lady. I want to burn fat, specially belly fat. So please give me instruction for burning fat & give me a diet chart. I tried to burn it but I was failure to burn. How much time it will take?& I have a thyroid problem also. Please suggest me. I am depressed about it.
I do not know what happened to me when I sit on one place more then 15min I got (in hindi its) chakar (faint) please why its happen Thanks.
Hi mai apne motape ki wajh se bahut presan hoon wo bhi arms k please kya aap meri help kr sakte hai?
I think I am pregnant But not sure. So how to conform this. But sitting at home only without using pregnancy test kit? How to know the result. N if I am pregnant but I do not want the child now. So is their any medicine to take. To abort the child? What should I do. What are the SYMPTOMS of pregnancy? I do not want to go to doctor or hospital. I want to know all this at home only. N please suggest what to do. Bcoz I do not want the child now. What medicine or fruit to take for not getting the child now? please help.
Cuts and bruises, which you may get from a wide variety of sources, is one of the most commonly overlooked issues that many of you face on a regular basis. Cuts and grazes can be treated easily with homeopathy.
There are many great homeopathic remedies, which deal with pain, inflammation and the general healing process. Here they are.
- Arnica: Arnica is an excellent remedy when you have a bruise on your body. It helps reduce the swelling as well as the pain, in whichever part of the body you have swelling on. However, it is worth noting that Arnica does not help much with muscle pain.
- Hypericum: It is worth note that arnica works best on parts of the body which do not have as many nerve endings. For example, the legs and arms are excellent places to administer arnica and it works very well there. However, it is worth note that arnica is not as good with parts of the body which have many nerve endings. This is where Hypericum comes in. Bruises to the fingers, toes and spinal cord heal better with Hypericum than they do with arnica.
- Calendula: Calendula is a medicine, which can be applied as a tincture. A tincture is when a medicine is dissolved in alcohol. Apart from a tincture, Calendula can also be used as a cream, spray or gel. It can heal shallow cuts very rapidly in all of these forms.
- Millefolium: Millefolium is the best homeopathic remedy when there is excessive bleeding and the wound is not clotting properly.
- Staphisagria: This is another medicine used for cuts. However, it is worth noting that Staphisagria is a very good medicine when it comes to treating cuts which are deep or have a stinging sensation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.