Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Sweety MandotYour feedback matters!
Main puchna chahti hu ki girls height after 27 ya 28 ke bad bhi increase ho sakti h in only 4 to 5 months 4 inch ya 5 inch please help or fast weight loss solution bhi bta do please help me.
Everyone is saying to drink lemon water. But how, means only lemon + water or lemon juice like lemon + sugar + water. Please tell me.
•Eat only when you are hungry, not just because “it’s time” to eat.
•Eat slowly and chew your food properly. This will help you feel full, and the very act of chewing will leave you feeling more satisfied.
•Always eat breakfast. A healthy breakfast should consist of carbohydrates and protein with some fat. This will help keep your blood-sugar levels steady and hunger pangs at bay.
•Instead of 2 large meals, have smaller and more frequent meals. Keep track of the portion size.
•Eat a healthy snack every 3 hours to keep your blood sugar levels stable.
•Never skip any of your meals as it leads to increased hunger, which will result in binge eating.
•Do not eat meals in front of the TV as it can lead to overeating. Always be conscious of what you are eating and how much you are eating.
•Do not eat your dinner too late and avoid going to sleep immediately after dinner.
I'd like to take better care of my health and start exercising more. Do I need a stress test before starting to work out?
Hello I want to loose my weight I have 72kg what to do to loose quickly my weight and get slimbplz tell me?
I m 45 yr old dibetic since 9 year. On feb 2015 my father passed away after that I hv feeling that I will die and in night while sleeping my heart beat increases and breathing bcome abnormal but in day I bcome alright. Is it due to anxiety or heart problem ?
I am 23 nd I hav 5.4" hight. I do have weight 85kg. I try many exercise before. My food habit is healty. But I gain wait. Please help me to reduce it ?
1. Make getting fit enjoyable. Pick an activity (or range of activities) that appeals to you, since you're more likely to keep to an exercise plan if you like it.
2. Choose activities that suit your lifestyle. Consider your budget, physical abilities and amount of free time.
3. Check out local exercise options. Opportunities to be active in your neighbourhood may include leisure centres, sports clubs, parks, walking trails, swimming pools or exercise classes.
4. Make exercise a social event. Find a friend or family member to be active with so you can motivate and reward each other, or make some new friends through a class or club.
5. Plan ahead for bad weather. Head to your local swimming pool or gym to exercise indoors.
6. Keep some exercise equipment at home. Options include exercise dvds, a stationary bike, skipping rope or fitness ball.
7. Have fun getting physical. Go dancing, fly a kite, throw a frisbee or swim in the sea & you're not limited to sports and structured exercise programs.
8. Get active around the house. Housework, washing the dog and gardening are all physical activities that burn calories and help keep you fit.
9. Look for incidental ways to move your body every day. For example, walk or cycle to the local shops, instead of driving the car. Use the stairs instead of the lift or escalator.
10. Involve the whole family in keeping fit. Arrange for outings that are physically active, such as walking the dog, rowing or hiking.