Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Soumya Chandan PeeruYour feedback matters!
I am a 20 year old guy and I a very thin. I want to gain weight. How to gain weight please suggest me. Thank You.
An now 6 weeks and one day after normal delivery with Episiotomy Medici lateral when I check my doctor few weeks back she said am healed with those stitches but how ever I still have pain also with white discharge it's not so white kind of pearl white. Bcoz of this pain am not able to stand a while also please advice how to get this pain reduced Also I wanna do some work out to reduce my weight which I gained during my pregnancy please help.
I'm too lean in appearance. What ever food I'm having is only adding fat to my belly alone. My weight is 60 kg and have height of 173cm. What should I do to increase my overall body shape rather than making stomach bigger?
I am a diabetic patient and everyday I take pills for it but I alternatively also drink alcohol(2 packs only), so is any problem will create in my health?
Now a days everybody is so busy in there work that they don't have time for themselves which is resulting in so many lifestyle disorders like diabetes, bp, obesity ect. Main reason for this lifestyle disorders is stress and abnormal lifestyle. Ayurveda texts has mentioned detail dincharya and ritucharya which now a days no body is following and because of which we are facing so many health issues. My today tips is for how to maintain your body temperature. For maintaining body temperature just put rasna churna one pinch on your anterior fontanelle (put your thumb on nose and middle finger on head the point where your middle finger touches is your anterior fontanelle) daily after bath.
Honourable doctor,I suffered vaginal tear after the delivery of children. I have done an operation and now i would like to again use V-Tight gel to regain the originality. is advisable to use it after an operation?
It has been around 6-7 months that I have started going to gym and so I am doing heavy exercise daily for muscle gain. I was advised by my instructor to take WHEY PROTEINS. Is it advisable to take them? N is there any steroids or side effects of taking it? I have searched the internet for whey protein as gym supplements and tried to gain nutrition information about them. One of them I searched was Ultimate nutrition prostar 100%whey protein and the information is attached. Still some people say that it contains steroids and they have some side effects. Do them really have some? Serving Size1Scoop (About 30g) Servings Per ContainerAbout 30 Amount Per ServingCalories120Calories From Fat10% Daily Value* Total Fat1g2% Saturated Fat0.5g3% Trans Fat0cholesterol20mg7% Sodium30mg1% Total Carbohydrates2g1% Fiber0g0% Sugars1protein25g50% Vitamin A2% Calcium20% Vitamin C0% Iron2% Typical Amino Acid ProfileEach Serving Contains:Essential Amino acids-Leucine*3192mgL-Isoleucine*1540mgL-Valine*1275mgL-Lysine2568mgL-Threonine1044mgL-Methionine512mgL-Phenylalanine960mgL-Tryptophan636mgNon-Essential Amino acids-Arginine455mgL-Aspartic Acid2565mgL-Cystine920mgL-Alanine1262mgL-Glutamic Acid4216mgL-Glycine473mgL-Histidine512mgL-Proline1033mgL-Serine977mgL-Tyrosine860mg* Total Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)6007mgTotal Essential Amino Acids (EAAs)11727mgTotal Amino Acids25000mg* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2, 000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs Ingredients:Protein Blend (Whey Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Concentrate And Whey Peptides), Natural And Artificial Flavor, Sucralose, Acesulfame Potassium, Soy Lecithin Contains Milk, Soy.
AGE 41 YRS, WT- 47 KGS,lack of vitamin D (<8.0),B12=201,HB=13.8,MONOCYTES=01,ABSOLUTE MONOCYTE COUNT=0.07,ESR=24,URIC ACID=2.3 PROBLEMS = KNEE AND BACK PAIN, EYE SIGHT PROBLEM(REAR)
Hii I am altamash shah I'm sixteen years old I'm very thin I want to become fat in one month. I eat everything I want but I am not getting fat. So tell me a diet which can make me fat.
What is puberty?
Puberty is the phase in life when the body of the child matures to become an adult. This change is mainly influenced by the developing reproductive system and it makes them capable of sexual reproduction. It a progressive change and happens over a span of few years. Girls start to develop breasts and might start menstruating whereas boys notice changes in body hair growth pattern with their voices beginning to crack.
The average age for a girl to attain puberty is found to be 11, whereas in boys, it is longer and the average age is somewhere around 12. Puberty also marks the onset of emotional maturity in kids as well.
Sometimes puberty can be seen at a very young age such as 7 or 8; this is called precocious puberty. This can make it physically and mentally taxing for a child and can be a sign of health issues.
What causes puberty?
The stimulation of the hypothalamus in the brain leads to the production of a hormone called Human Gonadotropin-releasing hormones (GnRH) which signal the Pituitary Gland to produce luteinizing hormone (LH) and follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH). This is responsible for sexual development.
Signs that may indicate the onset of puberty in girls:
The telltale signs of puberty in girls are:
- Development of breasts
- Growth of hair in areas such as armpits and genitals
- A growth spurt, i.e., rapid growth in height
- Start of menstruation or her periods
- Increase in body fat in certain areas of the body
- Development of acne
- “Mature” body odour
Signs that may indicate the onset of puberty in boys:
The usual signs of puberty in boys are:
- Enlargement of the testicles or penis
- Pubic, underarm, or facial hair development
- Rapid height growth — a growth "spurt"
- Deepening of voice
- "Mature" body odor
- Increase in hair growth in other parts of the body such as the arms and legs
Along with these signs and symptoms, other signs can be changes in mood. Boys and girls may develop sexual urges wherein you will notice an unexplained attraction to the opposite sex. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Quest" What is the initial symptoms of diabetes? How can be people be alerted from such type of diseases.
I use to eat sufficient but not get benefited so please suggest me because I am going in depression.
I am 23 years of age I am a boy I am a kidney transplant patient. My weight is 50 kg I want my weight gain fast. What can I do.
I am diabetic for more than 9 years. My hba1c is 6.8 but still I have severe burning sensation in my feet. Is it because of diabetic?
What should I do for weight lose. How I can get slim. Not slim atlst average. Which trips should I need to follow?
Hi. I am suffering from obesity. So please give me a perfect diet plan by which l will able to loose my weight.
Losing weight is a challenge for most people, but is it so difficult? You don't need to stop eating your favourite foods or go on a liquid diet to lose weight. Amidst all the zillion diet plans flooding the internet are a few basic rules that is followed can help you achieve your dream figure. Here are some of these secrets.
- Drink plenty of water: The urge to snack on something is not always driven by hunger. In most cases it is thirst that makes you want to nibble on something. An adult should drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day. This not only keeps you hydrated, but also keeps your stomach full and keeps the hunger pangs away.
- Keep a diary: Write down an honest account of what you eat and when you do so. This will give you an insight about your eating habits and show you the triggers that lead to binge eating. This will also serve as a reminder of when you last ate and lower the urge to snack. Additionally, it helps practice portion control.
- Carry your own lunch: This is especially noteworthy for people who have lunch at work. Picking up a bite from a restaurant may be easier than packing lunch from home, but it leads to packing more calories and does nothing to help you lose weight. Instead, spend a little time in the morning packing a healthy lunch for yourself. When you make your own food, you not only control how much you eat, but also control the amount of salt and sugar being put into your food.
- Eat, don't just drink: Juices are convenient to drink as well as digest, but when compared to eating the raw fruit, they have two major demerits. Firstly, juicing does not give you the fiber from the fruit. Secondly, since a juice is easy to digest, it does not satiate hunger for long. Eat smaller meals Instead of having 3 big meals, it is much healthier to have 5-6 smaller meals at more frequent intervals. This has a number of benefits. It prevents snacking between meal and a smaller meal gives you just enough calories to keep you energized till your next meal. This prevents the formation of fat deposits.
- Exercise: Lastly, no amount of dieting is going to help you unless you supplement it with regular exercise. If you can't find half an hour a day to exercise, try fitting in smaller bouts of exercise wherever possible.
Related Tip: "6 Foods That Help You Lose Weight"