Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Soma PaulYour feedback matters!
I feel tired throughout the day, even after I wake up. How should I bring changes in my personal life so that I start feeling energetic?
As an article is posted about the harmful effects about intake of sugar, So should we give up sweetness or opt for molasses or jaggery?
Here are 7 proven ways on how organic turmeric can improve your health and happiness. I'm sure that after reading this article you will start adding this miracle spice to your diet every day.
- Fights inflammation naturally: Chronic inflammation is believed to be the culprit of many of our modern diseases. Curcumin, or turmeric's active compound, is found to be a potent anti-inflammatory compound, which matches or even exceeds the effectiveness of many anti-inflammatory drugs available.
- Protects your brain: Cognitive disorders such as dementia and Alzheimer’s disease are often linked to decreased levels of Brain Derived Neurotrophic Factor (BDNF), which is a type of growth hormone. Researchers have found that curcumin positively influences the levels of BDNF and may delay or even reverse many brain diseases or age-related decline of our brain functions.
- Reduces the risk of several types of cancer: Organic Turmeric may be one of the most potent natural anti-cancer substances out there. Not only can it prevent cancer growth, but inhibits the development and spread as well and may even hold the natural cure for this dreadful disease.
- Improves digestion: Eating turmeric on a daily basis stimulates the gallbladder, reduces bloating and gas, and prevents inflammation of the digestive tract.
- Protect your heart: Curcumin has shown to reduce LDL (or bad) cholesterol, prevent blood clotting, and remove plaque buildups in the arteries.
- Soothes symptoms of Arthritis: Although more research is needed in this field, many people report various improvements of their condition. It helps them fight chronic inflammation and reduces the pain too. Some even claim curcumin supplements work better than many OTC or prescribed drugs available on the market today. And without any side effects.
- Delays aging and improves longevity: Free radicals and inflammation are believed to play a major role in aging and curcumin affects both. And given that it also protects our heart and fights cancer, which are 2 of the biggest killers in today's world, it obviously benefits longevity too.
These benefits are only the tip of the iceberg of what organic turmeric can do for you. To improve overall health and happiness, add 1 teaspoon of organic turmeric to smoothies, juices, soups, curries, stir-fries, home made cultured sodas, and dressings on a daily basis.
Curcumin, which is turmeric most active and healing compound, is poorly absorbed by our body. Luckily there are a few ways to up the absorption by up to 2000 percent. Adding a pinch of black pepper is one of them. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Why diabetes is not decreasing even if he takes regular medicines and also remain tired always? Please advise.
My name I Aashish and I am fat. I just want to loose my this hell fat and want slim body. Please help me out. Please.
I am male 37 my weight is 88 kg i have high BP problem taking olmin 20ch tab once every day. How can i reduce my weight?
I want to lose my weight my tummy. My waist is 34inches please tell me the treatment to lose my waist.
I quite alcohol & tobacco from about 1year, and from last 6 months I feel heavy body, what could be the reason and what should I do? I'm 26 year old & diabetic.
I want to reduce my weight? I am having fat loss currently but its not affecting my physique pls guide.
I don't know what time to eat when I started to work at late night and even entire night, so I'm getting gastric. To come over from this gastric what I have do. And also suggest me at what time I have take food. What kinda of fruit Will helps us at this time to get fit and healthy?
She looks very skinny. How she can gain weight? Legs and arms look too weak. Height: 5'6" (167.5 cms) Weight: 45 kgs (99 lbs) Weight goal/target: 55 kgs (121 lbs) Expected duration of goal: <1 month Lifestyle: Lightly active Diet Preferences: Vegetarian.
How to weight loss I am suffering large weight very unsatisfied about my weight how to loss my weight please tel me.
I am 20 years old, I do a lot of cardio and workout. Actually I go to the gym 6 times a week. I wanna lose weight, but I masturbate often. Probably 4-5 times a week. Sometimes I do not get enough stamina to last at the gym. Sometimes I feel exhausted. I just want to know that if masturbation has to do anything with stamina. I mean I wanna know if my stamina will decrease or not if I masturbate and if it will affect my cardio exercises. Shortly speaking-Can I masturbate regularly if I go to the gym. Will it affect my stamina. Any help would be helpful. Thanks.
One of the best known oils known to humanity is derived from the sunflower plant. This staple oil has become a part of many cultures across the world. However, not many know that the seeds apart from making the ever popular sunflower oil, can be used in many other beneficial ways on your health. The seeds are packed with health benefits and nutrients that are overall helpful for the body.
They are loaded with vitamin E, antioxidants and magnesium. They are also excellent for your heart and can keep the condition of cholesterol under check, thus directly benefitting the arteries. They can be added to your cuisine, and the possibilities are limitless. Let us have a look at some of the beneficial properties of sunflower seeds and their extraordinary healing powers.
- Cardiovascular health: Sunflower seeds contain two nutrients such as, vitamin E and folate that are very helpful for cardiovascular health. Vitamin E helps in neutralising free radicals, thus protecting the aorta and heart tissues against swelling. They reduce the chances of heart attacks and stroke drastically. Folate too is one substance that studies have proved to be very beneficial for the cardiovascular health. Try using them in its refined form, if using the seeds as a part of the sunflower oil.
- Magnesium: Magnesium deficiency is the leading cause of many health problems that affect the cardiovascular, nervous, and immune systems. Also, magnesium is needed for the efficient functioning of the respiratory system and heart health. Sunflower seeds are loaded with magnesium and are useful in restricting a wide variety of ailments that occur due to magnesium deficiencies. They are also known to stimulate moods, and hence can be used as a natural anti-depressant.
- Selenium: Selenium is considered as a natural antioxidant. Sunflower seeds have fabulous quantities of selenium in them and thus are very efficient in reducing redness and swelling in the body. They also act as natural detox and helps in cleansing the body.
- Copper: Sunflower seeds are abundant in copper and are helpful in the reduction of inflammation in the joints, bones, and muscles. In some cases, they are also suggested as a part of the diet when a person has arthritis. Copper content is also required for iron build-up - a component needed for blood robustness.
Sunflower seeds can be had in its roasted form, or they can be crushed and garnished as part of your cereals, smoothies, and juices. They can be even added to the recipes to increase the spice quotient or can be used as a flavor enhancer or can be eaten in their raw form. However, make sure that you avoid eating the seeds that are very sunburnt as they can cause some soreness to the mouth and can leave a bad after taste. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
1. First, don’t isolate yourself – When you’re feeling lonely it is hard to go out and be with others who seem to be OK, and don’t really notice how lonely you feel. But putting up a wall and withdrawing from your friends will only intensify that sense of loneliness, and will further undermine your self-esteem.
2. Second, keep yourself busy – Do things that you normally enjoy with others. For example, listening to a band or maybe going to watch a game … or you could always try something that’s new, but interests you! That would allow you to connect in a non-threatening way … as it takes the focus off talking, and off you.
3. Third, be kind to yourself - It’s likely that you regularly beat yourself up, criticise yourself and are unrealistic in the kinds of expectations that you have for yourself. So what, if it goes wrong? You can always try again – just learn what you can from the experience. And notice your successes and the times when it goes well. It’s likely that this happens a lot more than you think!
4. Fourth, recognise that we ALL battle loneliness at times - You’re not some kind of freak – it’s actually quite normal. It something we’ve all known and understand.
5. Fifth, talk to someone you like and trust – It can really help to talk about your feelings with a family member, a friend or counsellor. It relieves some of the painful sense of isolation – and help to get your life back in perspective again.