Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
I have bad breath problems I am suffering from diabetes how can I resolved my bad breath problem please suggest me.
How control my gas activities. And to control my fat body's. And please tell me some food name. Who perfect me.
I am a college student I feels low during my college time. I want to be energetic and active what should I do?
Anterior cruciate ligament (acl) is the major stabilizing ligament of the knee. The acl is located in the center of the knee joint and runs from the femur (thigh bone) to the tibia (shin bone, through the centre of the knee. In this position it functions to prevent a buckling type of instability of the knee which is important for daily functions activity and sports
My wife is having problem for last3days. The outer wall of her vagina is severe itching problem. She is diabetic too Using Candid ointment but not helping. Pl suggest.
Baadam and Munakka when to eat before jogging or after jogging or after Yoga as I do first jogging and then yoga. Should the Munakkas be swelled by in water at night and eat in morning or eat directly (not swelled) in morning?
I would like to follow a healthy exercise in daily life in daily morning. Which will be most suitable for me. I would like to develop both mental and physical capacity.
What if, I only eat fruits and vegetables for 7 days whats the result I want to lose weight only 5 kg.
I am almost 18 years old. But my weight is as like as a 14 years old boy. I am vegetarian. How can I gain more weight?
प्र. वमन क्या है?
उ. शरीर में इकट्ठे हुए दोषों को पहले स्नेहन और स्वेदन से कोष्ठ में लाकर, उल्टी के द्वारा बाहर निकालने की प्रक्रिया को वमन कहते हैं.
प्र. वमन के क्या फायदे हैं?
उ. वमन करने से शरीर में जमा हुआ कफ निकलने से एलर्जी, अस्थमा, नज़ला-जुकाम, पुरानी खाँसी, माइग्रेन, एसिडिटी, भूख ना लगना, थायरॉइड, भारीपन, डाइयबिटीस, कोलेस्टरॉल, त्वचा के रोग, गठिया, डिप्रेशन, सुस्ती जैसी बीमारियों में बहुत लाभ मिलता है. यदि किसी को यह रोग नही है, तो कफ निकल जाने से, इन रोगों की होने की संभावना भी नही रहती.
प्र. वमन कब करवाना चाहिए?
उ. रोग की अवस्था के अनुसार तो वमन कभी भी करवाया जा सकता है. लेकिन स्वास्थ्य की दृष्टि से वसंत ऋतु में वमन करना बहुत महत्वपूर्ण है. वसंत ऋतु में प्राकृतिक रूप से कफ बढ़ता है. ऐसे में यदि पहले की कफ का शोधन कर लिया जाए, तो रोग नही होते.
प्र. क्या वमन केवल रोगी के लिए ही है?
उ. नही, ऐसा बिल्कुल नही है. यदि स्वस्थ व्यक्ति वमन करवाता है, तो उसे कफ जनित रोग नही होते. इसलिए रोगी से भी ज़्यादा स्वस्थ व्यक्ति को इसकी ज़रूरत है.
Sir my age is 25 and my body and height is low how to increase it tell any suggestion how improve this.
I am 6 feet tall. 70 kgs. I am out for workout a d want to gain more wait to look bulky and muscular. What diet should I take or supplements should I have while workouting?
My bmi is 25.6 i want to lower it down to 20 my age is 23 what shud i do as after 2 months my bro's marriage is planned and i am to look perfect
I am so we3k as compared to aall my f4nds. How can I gain my body. What diet should I takr. please help me regarding this.
While many of us may associate healthy food with a healthy body, it is also true that healthy food can support a healthy brain. As we start to grow old, there is something known as oxidative damage which can lead to memory impairment and general brain decline. A healthy brain is one where the brain function is at an appropriate level and the aging process has been pushed back in terms of stellar memory and information processing. According to Ayurveda and other arms of medical science, there are a number of super foods that can help in this process. Here is a list of five foods that can lead to a healthier brain.
- Brahmi: This is one of the most commonly used Ayurvedic herbs. It can be used for many ailments and it also prescribed as a brain tonic for stronger memory. Besides making the memory clear and sharp, this ingredient can improve the brain’s grasping power and the mental capacity of the brain. It is also an excellent anti-anxiety agent, as per Ayurvedic science.
- Ginkgo Biloba: This herb promotes better blood circulation in the brain, which helps in improving the overall brain function. It is also a memory enhancer. This herb is used by Ayurvedic doctors for the treatment of Alzheimer’s Disease and Amnesia. It is a good medicine that can repair the damaged cells of the brain.
- Ashwagandha: This is also known as an Ayurvedic wonder herb. This herb contains many beneficial properties for the brain and the rest of the body. When it comes to the brain and its functioning, Ashwagandha is ideal for patients who are suffering from severe stress. Besides being a stress reliever, this herb can also be used to keep the brain in a calm state for better performance. It helps in improving the functioning of the brain and its complex nerves. This herb is also a good memory enhancer.
- Gotu Kola: Gotu Kola is a well-known Ayurvedic herb that can be used for protecting the nerves from damage. It protects the brain cells as well. Also, it enhances the capacity of the brain and leads to improved performance thanks to the many vital elements that it carries.
- Mulethi: This is a stress relieving herb used by Ayurvedic doctors. It improves the blood circulation in the nervous system, which gives rise to better brain function. This is a very good herb for children and students, as it is a memory booster which helps them in retaining and retrieving information. It is also a stress relieving medicine that can be used to keep the brain calm and cool even in the most challenging situation.