Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Shilpa MithalYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctors, I am having a deficiency of Vitamin D3. How shall I overcome this by including any specific diet? Is it good to take supplements for this? If yes, those which are available in Amazon/Flipkart are worth buying? Will it be having any side effects which I have to take care? Please advise. Regards Shyamjith.
I have period prblm because of PCOD from last one year. I also completed the treatment but problem still their. And my weight is also increase. What should I do?
Can you please suggest me a perfect diet to lose my weight faster. I have less time soo I want to reduce my weight with no health issues. Please suggest.
I am 21 years old with 5 ft 3 inch height and 59 kg weight. I want to know that what weight suits to my height and age. Or should I need to loose weight and if yes then how.
Mai mota ho gaya hu mujhe patla hona hai kuch suggestions chahiye ki mai patla ho jau normal tarike se.
My father is suffering from Chronic Asthma with sever case. Due to intake of steroid via inhaler he is suffering from osteoporosis. So, he needs calcium along with vitamin D. Due to constipation he find it hard to take milk and eggs. Can you suggest me some foods that are easily available which are rich in vitamin D and calcium.
My metabolism is very fast .I go to gym but my muscle never grows or expands. I want to gain weight .plz prescribe any medication.
I am 50 years old staying alone at home. Whenever at home on weekends or holidays I end up eating continuously resulting in weight gain. This also causes swelling in both knees and ankle. However, after rest swelling reduces but pain in both the knees continues.
I had diabetes I am using glycomategp1 500mg 1mg glemperidon how many years I have to continue using this tablet and the side effects of this tablet pls kindly notify me?
I am 21 year old girl. I am trying look little fat because I am so thin n my health does not match my height because I am so tall though I eat a lot but soo thin. Why this improper assimilation occurs. Give some solution.
I lose my weight I don't know what a matter happened with me please give me some guidelines. Thank you.
I am 29 years male old I am suffering from Allergenic rhinitis10 years I am using duonase spray is it safe for daily use.
How to gain weight instantly. My weight is around 50-55 Kgs and I want to gain More weight. Help me.
Hello doctor my self can paliwal my wife is pregnant she age 27 year old she has not eating food properly and weight are less in six months.
No matter how outspoken you may be, something happens to us in a gynecologist's clinic. And though we have a million questions, most of them stay unasked. However, it is important to be frank and open with a gynecologist to ensure good sexual health. To make it a little easier, here are the answers to five embarrassing questions.
- Is vaginal discharge normal?: A little vaginal discharge is a normal occurrence in all women. This discharge is a way for the vagina to cleanse itself. The amount of vaginal discharge varies from one woman to the next and also depends on your menstrual cycle. It is very easy to differentiate between healthy and unhealthy discharge by merely looking at it. Normal discharge is clear, whitish or light yellow. If your vaginal discharge is excessive or thick and odorous and accompanied by itching, you should see a gynecologist at the earliest.
- Will hormonal birth control affect my libido?: Hormonal birth control affects each woman in a unique way. While for some it can cause weight gain, for others it can result in a weakened libido. This is because hormonal birth control suppresses ovulation and thus controls the production of natural hormones. If you feel your sex drive is being effected by your pills, talk to your gynecologist for alternative birth control techniques.
- How can you make intercourse less painful?: Sex should be a pleasurable experience for both partners. However, sometimes, the act of penetration can cause discomfort to women. This is mainly because of a lack of lubrication that results from not being turned on enough or nervousness. You could experiment with lubricants and sexual positions to make this more comfortable. Also, go slow and take your time enjoying foreplay to stimulate your body.
- Why is there an odor from my vagina?: Just because your vagina has a strange smell, it does not mean that something is wrong. The fluids in a woman's body are affected by a number of factors including her diet, hygiene, sexual activity and infections. Good hygiene habits can control most odor problems. If it persists, odor may be a sign of a yeast or bacterial infection and should be shown to a doctor immediately.
- Why do I leak urine when I laugh or sneeze?: Many women after giving birth are subject to urinary incontinence. This is mostly due to weak pelvic floor muscles after pregnancy and a drop in estrogen in post menopausal women. Simple exercises can often help strengthen your pelvic muscles and hence prevent leaking. In more serious cases, a gynecologist will also be able to prescribe medication for the same.
No question is too silly or too embarrassing to ask a gynecologist. So, choose your gynecologist with care and ensure that you are comfortable discussing your intimate health with her.