Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Ruchita Rupani
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Ruchita RupaniYour feedback matters!
I have visited for my dad diebetic diet consultation.Very good doctor, freindly and provided all the basic information about food intake and consulted very well.My dad feels half cure with the consultation itself and post strict follow on diet suggested by Dr Ruchita diet plan he will get his sugar in control:-)
Mam nmste my wedding is going 2 take place in near future .my wife is diabetic insulin user . Wht type of precautions should I take 4 hapy married life from sex point of view.
I am 20 year old boy, my weight is 70 kg and height is 5.2 inch, sir please tell me how can I reduce my weight in order to increase my stamina. Please suggest me some diet and physical exercise.
Sir mai apne Vajan se bahut Jada pareshaan hu aapp mujhe much dava bataiye jise mer vajan kam ho sake please sir.
Hi, I am looking for right diet for everyday and I am a vegetarian I was 82 kg 5 years ago & now I am 95 kg. I want to reach 77 kg but for me I can go for walk or jog. I have sitting job at my work place. Please suggest me what should I eat for whole day & thinks I should avoid.
What happens when a person lack protein in his body? What kind of disease it can create due to lack of protein? How to control the lack of protein in body?
Is beriatric surgery for weight loss and how much it would cost. Wat is the procedure of the surgery I mean how it's done?
Hello my weight 47 kgs only and my age 26 age. I am so slim I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this.
Food and nutrition
Foods to be taken
It is nearly impossible to get adequate amounts of vitamin d from food. Sunlight exposure is the only reliable way to generate vitamin d in your own body.
There are small amounts of vitamin d in a few foods like:
- Fatty fish
- Beef liver
- Egg yolks
- Fortified milk, dairy products and orange juice
- Fortified cereals and butter
- Fortified soy products (tofu and soy milk)
- Vitamin d deficiency foods
Foods to be avoided
- Reduce intake of fried fatty foods, salt, sugar and other sugary products and foods that are enriched with saturated fats.
- Limit caffeine intake. Caffeine may interfere with the absorption of vitamin d
- Yoga and exercise
- Exercise outdoors has been found to significantly increase vitamin d levels even in the colder months. Weight bearing (walking, jogging, dancing, skiing, etc.) and resistive exercises (weight training, and vigorous water exercises) are effective forms of exercise.
- To increase vitamin d levels in the body stay around 15 – 30 minutes a day in the summer sun without sunscreen
- Take a vitamin d3 supplement if you are in a low-sunlight region
- Women over 40 if deficient in vitamin d are at increased risk of osteoporosis, and should take vitamin d supplements if found deficient