Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Ruchi MeenaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Just amazing!! I'm a professional sportsman. I consulted to Dr ruchi Meena around 20 days back for my diet plan. And I made the changes in my diet according to that. My performance has improved significantly since I have been following this diet plan. My strength and stamina increased. It has also helped me in the rapid recovery from ligament tear. My experience with Dr ruchi Meena has been fantastic. Thank you doc!!
I consulted Dr.Ruchi who not only gave me a proper diet chart which I could follow but also suggested me alternative meal practices since it was not possible earlier in my hectic schedule. My experience was very good as she pays intense attention on her patients. Her diet chart helped me a lot and I do not get exhausted by my schedule.
Ruchi is an awesome dietitian. I consulted her for my hormonal problems which I was facing for a long time. She suggested me different things which were very beneficial for me. She listens to us patiently and then give are advice. I followed her diet chart on a regular basis and now I am fit and fine. Thanks Ruchi
i have consulted with Dt. Ruchi for a few times and my experience has been great. She gave me a detailed plan for a vegetarian diet and also suggested multiple sources of nutrition as per my liking. I have successfully lost weight and improved my health with her advice.
she is an awesome dietician which I have seen she replied me very fastly n she sent me diet chart for my weight gain soo I hope this will be helpful
The overall experience was gud. The results were very fast n satisfying. I will suggest others also to consult her for quick n excellent results
i found it useful. she suggests me diet plan according to my routine so that i can easily follow it. thanks to dr. Ruchi meena.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Ruchi Meena to be very helpful. Nice for everyone
It was very good. Results seem very fast I m satisfied with her treatment
Respected Sir I want to know cow ghee is best or mustered oil peanut and vegetables oil .because unsaturated fats are good but ghee is saturated. So please suggest best.
Tofu is produced using soybean drain and appears to be like paneer. Though paneer can be effectively be made at home by souring milk, planning of tofu is not as basic. The complicated procedure of making tofu makes it rich in certain nutrients and protein and successfully helps in warding off illnesses like cancer. Here is how paneer and tofu are different:
Protein content: Paneer is an astonishing source of protein for vegetarians. 100 grams of paneer contains 18 grams of protein, which makes it an astounding source of protein for vegans. It is also perfect for individuals on a weight loss diet or those who want to develop muscles. Tofu then again has just seven grams of protein as it is produced using soy drain.
Fat substance: Although paneer is referred to be a weight reduction agent and it also keeps you full for quite a while, the fat per 100 grams of paneer is 20 grams, which rate higher than tofu as it just contains 2.5 grams of fat for each 100 grams. Tofu makes a great alternative for paneer for someone who is on a weight reduction spree, without compromising on the taste.
Calories: Paneer is high on calories when compared with tofu. A 100 gram serving of paneer has 265 calories, while tofu just has 62 calories. This again shows its potential as a perfect weight reduction food.
Calcium content: Tofu is additionally known to be a rich source of calcium. However, it neglects to beat paneer in this specific situation. A 100 gram serving of paneer has 200 grams of calcium, while tofu contains 130 milligrams of calcium, thereby making paneer more valuable to gain solid bones and teeth.
Press content: Tofu is rich in iron, while paneer has less iron. Iron is basic to keep up the blood hemoglobin levels and tofu can be incorporated into the eating routine by somebody who experiences paleness.
Which is more beneficial?
With regards to the healthful data of both tofu and paneer, it appears that paneer can be substituted with tofu for somebody on a weight reduction routine. Maintaining distance from paneer totally would not be possible due to its other medical advantages like high protein and calcium content. Utilization of paneer with some restraint is better over totally disregarding it. Diabetics could change to tofu from paneer because of the starch content, although consulting a specialist before doing this is important. After comparing tofu and paneer, it is evident that those who do not look forward to losing weight and want to live a vegan life can go ahead and opt for tofu. However, paneer is a much healthier choice.
You can be very much addicted to having sugar that many a times you might find it difficult to cut down on the amount of your intake. You might find it impossible to stop eating sugar. You might crave to have anything which has a lot of sugar in it.
Why is it bad?
Sugar is a fattening compound as it contains fructose. Sugar causes you to overeat, which in turn causes weight gain. It can bring anatomical changes in the brain, which gets you into an addiction. Sugar addiction is just like any other addiction, like that with nicotine or any other drugs. The only difference is the substance being used. Sugar can mess with the chemical balance of the brain to make you crave for it more.
How to overcome it?
To overcome sugar addiction, here are a few steps you can take:
- Observe yourself: This is the first step you should take. Observe what you eat, how much of sugar it contains. Take a note of how you feel after having sugar or something, which is laden with sugar. Keep a diary entry of whatever you observe about yourself and your sugar consumption.
- Practice self care: It is extremely difficult for any sugar addict to transition into a diet without any sugar or low sugar content. You will have to take it slow and add regular practice of self care. Do not avoid breakfast every morning. Remember to add in the required amount of fats and proteins (learn more about the Importance of Protein). Do not skip out on meals. Drink a lot of water and fluids like fresh fruit juice and sleep for at least 7 hours or more so that you get proper rest.
- Be honest with yourself: If you are trying to get rid of the sugar addiction, you have to be extremely honest without yourself. If you succumb to temptation and end up eating a few too many candies, then be honest with yourself and admit it. Make it a point to overcome the temptation the next time.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.
Food and diabetes do not go hand in hand. If you are a foodie and if you are diabetic, then you have tough luck. When afflicted with diabetes, the most basic medicine to control it is your diet. There are certain foods, which will help you bring diabetes in control and certain foods, which you have to avoid if you don't want the sugar level to rise beyond necessary. It is extremely important to keep a check on what you eat when you are afflicted with the diabetic condition.
Here are a few items which you should avoid in case you are diabetic:
- Fruit beverages: You might think that if the beverages are fruit based, then they are safe to be had; incorrect. Fruit beverages contain a lot of hidden added sugar. They are also high in calories, which again are harmful. The best way to judge a fruit beverage is by reading labels on the bottles. You will get your information there and it will be easier for you to judge which beverage you might have.
- French fries: French fries may be extremely tasty, but they are also extremely bad for your health, especially if you are diabetic. They are full of saturated fat, sodium, calories and too much of carbohydrates. Even though most of the restaurants claim that the fries are trans fat free, it still isn't healthy for you at all.
- Fried chicken: Fried chicken is another food item you can devour, but even this is very harmful. Although chicken is a good source of protein, frying it adds an unhealthy amount of carbohydrates, calories, fats and sodium. These added components make this healthy source of protein extremely unhealthy.
- Hamburgers: Hamburgers are full of saturated fat, which leads to a high level of cholesterol. It contains a huge amount of cheese, which supplies your body with a huge amount of calories. Although you do need 7% of saturated fats, hamburgers usually give you much more than the required amount.
- Milk shakes: Milk shakes are loaded with sugars and calories and they might also have hidden trans-fat. Not only does it increase your sugar level, it also makes your heart suffer.
Hi muje one week phle chakkr aaye the uske bad se toh nhi aaye but doctor ne dehydration bola hai . Ki muje hai ab muje dar lga rehta hai ki khi dubra chakkr na ajae ya muje koi dimag ki bimari na ho jae pls tell me kya kru ?
As experience teaches us, 'sin is indeed tempting'. You are aware of the ways in which your health and quality of life would improve and similarly attentive to factors that can harm your biological system and yet you give in to the trap of temptation. Not just once, but repeatedly. Processed food can be extremely injurious to your general health.
A huge mass of people have processed food items after being familiar with its ill effects. The reason propelling them to do so is perhaps the good taste and easy accessibility of these kinds of food. They live up to your cravings at odd hours and are extremely satisfying.
Kinds of processed food you generally intake:
- Snacks to savor: Binge eating can make you have some of the savory snacks. In the middle of the night, you might want to munch on chips, flavored and coated nuts or on microwave popcorn. These packed snacks may have dangerous effects on a person's health and hence, should be avoided.
- Processed meat: Bacon, salami or corned beef should be strictly kept away from as they include the threat of artificial hormones.
- Veggies in a tin: Tinned or canned vegetables could be a feasible option in your fast paced life, but it clearly is not good for your health.
- Carbonated drinks: Carbonated drinks are enjoyable but they do interfere with a person's physical fitness.
- Instant noodles, soups or other meals: Ready mixes and packed noodles seem to be a simple way of making tiffin or an evening snack, but the health hazards they cause should alarm you. Processed food items such as these can lead to cancer as well.
Natural food substitutes that can be equally gratifying:
- Boiled potatoes sprinkled with cucumber, tomatoes, chili flakes and salt should always be preferred over potato chips.
- Consume fruits, especially citrus fruits regularly. Try to maintain a safe distance from packaged fruit juices as they contain preservatives and a great deal of sugar.
- Tofu that is made from soya is high in nutrients and should be a great substitute for chicken nuggets.
- One can deal with his or her cravings for mayonnaise by switching to hummus. Though the two food items don't taste the same, hummus doesn't contain animal fat that is actually harmful when stored or preserved.