Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. ReetikaYour feedback matters!
I have desk job and my weight is 78 so please tell me the your advise to minimise the weight. And my height is also less so tell me samo techniques.
I am 23 years old male. I am facing overweight problem. I want to lose weight. What are the most effective ways to lose weight without workout and medication?
Hello mam, My preg placed on sep. 11 th, 2015 Oct 16th 2015 (11 week) Dec 18th 2915 (20weeks) Feb 17th 2016 (27 weeks) March 7 th (33weeks) Delivered a baby on april 2016 (36 to 37weeks duration) Pls let me know who is father for my baby did the new guy dna? Or my husbands. I was with my husband for the hole month of august n only on sep 4th 2015, this incident happened. Pls let me know im confused.
I have a problem that even after doing regular fitness workout I am unable to reduce my weight as a result I am having regular problem of constipation.
For last few days I am feeling burning sensation on the lower surface of my feet specifically in the evening. It gets increased when I feel anxiety. Is it an indication of some serious problem?
Ayurveda encompasses all aspects of your life, including what you eat and drink and how you exercise. Following an ayurvedic lifestyle can help prevent problems from occurring and improve your quality of life. Indigestion is a common complaint faced by a majority of the population at some point of time or the other. Here are a few ayurvedic tips on how to prevent indigestion.
- Eat mindfully: Never eat in a hurry or on the go. Chew your food properly and eat slowly. Along with the taste, also appreciate the textures, smell etc. of your food. This keeps your body satiated for longer and helps avoid snacking. Pay attention to your digestive system while eating by unplugging from other activities and medium like television, telephones etc.
- Eat freshly cooked food: As food gets stale, it loses its nutrient value. Hence always, cook and eat fresh food. Avoid microwaved meals. Eating raw food in the form of salads etc is ideal as these uncooked food have the highest level of nutrients and are rich in fiber, making them easy to digest.
- Sip warm water: Water not only keeps the body hydrated, but also aids digestion. Try sipping warm water throughout the day to keep your digestive system lubricated and to make it easy for food to pass through. Avoid drinking cold water as this takes longer to digest. This is because the body must first heat the water to bring it up to body temperature before it can digest it.
- Take a walk after a meal: Going for a light walk after a meal can help kickstart the digestive process. This increases blood flow and circulation in the digestive system. However, avoid strenuous exercising like swimming or running immediately after a meal.
- Make lunch your heaviest meal: The body's digestive system works at its optimal levels in the middle of the day. According to a number of studies, the highest amounts of digestive juices are released around noon. Hence, this is the best time to eat a heavy meal as it will be digested faster and metabolized into energy to keep you going throughout the day instead of being stored as fat.
- Ginger tea: Sipping on ginger tea after a heavy meal can help avoid bloating. It can also boost the digestive enzymes and speed up the digestion process. You may also sip ginger tea between meals.
- Exercise regularly: Lastly, exercise regularly. If you can't find half an hour to exercise at once, try interval training between activities. Taking the stairs instead of the elevator is an easy way to include exercise in your daily routine.
I am very weak in every fight. I want to be strong very much. I am also very slim want some fat and muscles.
I have sauna slimming belt at home. So how should I use it effectively so that visible results are seen. I am 16 years fatty boy.
Hi I am 30 years and weigh around 77 kgs I want loose weight fast can I go for bariatric medicines? Is there any side effects for this treatment please advise thanks.
Sir, my my height is 5.5 inch and I want to increase my weight. Right now my weight is 45 and I want to increase it and make 60 kg. What I have to do for it.
I haven't sleep since 3 days continues and also severe headache. I am tried the home medicine and some exercise but still can't change in my situation. Please give me a better way to go through it.
So enjoyed the p.m. exercise today - Ride on a BIKE
RIDE the pedals, not the accelerator! to be fit, healthy and strong.
- Added spoons of happiness
- Blessed by the sunshine
- Reduced stress
- Fit & strong body
- Long life
Check out my blog www.dietitianlavleen.com for more healthy lifestyle tips & tricks.
In monsoon all gets affected with the health conditions like allergies, cough, cold etc. Even when you are having your diet, it will be really important to be cautious about meal and choose the adequate type of meal that won’t make you sick.
- Avoid taking food from outside vendors as that might be infected by flies and bacteria
- Always try to take filtered water and warm drinks.
- Use a powerful insect repellent to hold mosquitoes away and prevent getting bitten.
- Where likely, try to avoid walking through rainy water. It can lead to numerous fungal diseases of the feet and heels.
- Keep the items like umbrella, rain coat etc when you are going out.
- Take moderately hot food and drinks in this monsoon.
- Keep away the children to play in the rain and rainy water.
- Avoid colds and coughs by keeping your body moderately hot and dry.
- Don’t go in air conditioned rooms with wet hair and damp apparels.
- If you suffer from asthma or diabetes, avoid residing any place with wet walls. It encourages the development of fungus and can be especially hurtful.
- Drink many of heating herbal teas, particularly those with antibacterial properties.