Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. Ramesh ChavanYour feedback matters!
I'm becoming very fat, I usually eat rice and no regular timing for having food I stay in room what kind food I should practice.
When it comes to the health benefits of pumpkin seeds, they are many in number. Pumpkin seeds are high in zinc, magnesium and vitamins like K and E. Many people are not aware of that and they throw away the seeds after they prepare a pumpkin dish. Pumpkin seeds are very beneficial for those who are suffering from long-term diseases like Arthritis, heart diseases and cancer.
We can consume pumpkin seeds in a lot of ways like chewing the seeds or crushing the seeds.
* Stress Relief: The anti-stress neurochemical in the pumpkin seeds helps relieve anxiety and other related conditions.
* Osteoporosis: Pumpkin seeds are very beneficial for women who are suffering from osteoporosis as it contains a good amount of zinc which helps to boost the immune system and fights osteoporosis.
* Prevents Cancer: One of the most deadliest and common diseases which is spreading is cancer. The best health benefit of pumpkin seeds is that it helps to prevent any type of cancer.
* Diabetes: Pumpkin seeds are rich in acids, which helps the diabetic patients to regulate the insulin and also protects the diabetic patient from kidney problems.
* Kidneys: Those who are suffering from kidney stones should consume pumpkin seeds on a regular basis or at least once in a week. These seeds will dissolve the stones naturally.
* Relieve the Pain: The Anti-inflammatory properties of pumpkin seeds help to reduce pain and inflammation.
* Super-Food: Pumpkin seeds can be termed as a Superfood, because it boosts our energy levels.
* Heart-healthy: Those who are suffering from heart problems should make it a habit to consume pumpkin seeds which help to get rid of coronary artery and cardiovascular disease.
I am 18 now .but I am of too less weight around (48. I want to improve my body weight .how can proceed whether by taking more food or types of food that you can suggest me.
I have joint pain for last 3 to 4 years and I feel weakness and my height is increased but health is not so good.
Dear sir/mam, i am suffering from obesity from childhood because hereditary problem,now i am 23 and i really want to loose weight, should i join gym, if yes what exercises should i do and what other things i should do.Please guide me
Myself priyabrata paramanik age 20+ weight 54 kgs. From last 6 month I maintain a proper diet to gain weight I eat more calories than I daily need but still I can't gain weight. I also use whye protein, amino acid supplement etc. But still I can't gain weight. Is there any medicine for gaining weight fast. Please suggest me.
I am a 25 year old woman and now I am getting over weight (95 kg). I took a thyroid test and my TSH is 7.9, so my question is what are the medicine I have to take and please tell me about my diet and by how much time I am going to loose my weight.
I have brother 23 year old. 5.1 height and weight 46 kg. how to increase weight? not sleeping well as well not eating!
-skin red, swollen, and dotted with pus-filled bumps.
-bumps usually appear only on the palms and soles.
-soreness and pain where the bumps appear.
-pus-filled bumps will dry, and leave behind brown dots and/or scale on the skin.
When pus-filled bumps cover the body, the person also may have:
-been feeling sick and exhausted.
-loss of appetite.