Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Pritima A TiwariYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old and I am a girl. I request to you to suggest some diet plan and exercises so that I can lose 10kgs of my weight in 2 months. And I want to know that exercising cycle can improve in any weight loss?
I have cleared my state inspector of police entrance test now I have to clear physical efficiency test in which I have to clear 800 meters run in 170 seconds but I can not even run 100 meters. Now I left with 75 more days for the event. So I request you to advice what all things to be done and take care in order to crack the event.Please tell.
I want to strong body by using healthy topic like andura mass, weight gainer please suggest me best one and result is fast but no side effect.
I am 88 kgs n stools normal. I craved for the foods which r oily fried milk products snacks alot. No thyroid and very hungry every time. What should i do?
I m 27 Years old, please tell how to reduce weight over tummy n chest please help me out doc. My current weight is app 90 n mu height h 6 Feet.
In some recent years my weight going loosing very much due to this got tried after few time of labour. What should I do?
Lupus is an autoimmune disease, which is chronic i.e. lasts for years or more than at least six weeks and may affect any part or organ of the body. The immune system fights off viruses, bacteria and germs by producing proteins known as antibodies. Autoimmune means that due to some defect, your immune system is unable to differentiate between the healthy tissues in your body and foreign invader that harms your body; thus creating antibodies that destroy the healthy tissues. This causes inflammation and damage to various parts of the bodies, leaving the sufferer in excruciating pain.
- Fatigue: Most of the people suffering from Lupus experience weariness and fatigue. People usually take afternoon naps to remedy this. However, this may lead to insomnia. Talk to a doctor to successfully cure this symptom.
- Unexplained Fever: If you suffer from recurrent fever that hovers around 99 to 101 degrees Fahrenheit, visit the doctor as soon as possible since this is a sign of infection or inflammation.
- Hair Loss: One of the most prominent symptoms of Lupus is hair loss or thinning of hair. You may find your hair looking brittle, thin and ragged, including the hair on your eyebrows, eyelashes and other parts of the body.
- Lesions or Skin Rash: Another prominent symptom is the butterfly rash that covers both the cheeks and the bridge of the nose and appears right before a flare up. This rash may occur all of a sudden or when exposed to the sunlight. Lupus also causes lesions and discoloration on various parts of the body due to exposure to sunlight or artificial light.
- Pulmonary Issues: Lupus causes pleuritic chest pain due to painful inflammation in the lungs as well as the areas surrounding it such as diaphragm and lung blood vessels. This affects the patient's breathing process. Moreover, Lupus is also known to decrease the size of the lung also called the "Vanishing Lung Syndrome" that is identified by shortness of breath and chronic chest pain.
- Kidney Inflammation: Most individuals suffering from Lupus tend to develop nephritis that is inflammation in the kidneys. It is imperative to visit the doctor if you have symptoms of Nephritis as it may cause end-stage renal disease (ESRD) if untreated.
I do not know why but I am feeling a little weak that is when I try to do little hard job my hands and body start shaking. What should I do now to stop this shaking?
I am 18 years old. I am so thin and weak. My weight is also less than 50. So,I want to become strong, health and become more weight.
Sir/mam I am a prefinal year medical student I got pricked by a needle during my ophthal instruments demo bt I didn't bleed. Is there any chances of any kind of infection?
I am having problems to increase height and weight. I am just 17 years old but my height grows very slowly and I am too thicker than others boys. What is the problem with my body.
My body weight has not been increasing for 10 years please tell me what to do to increase my weight. I am very thin and feel very energyless.
I am 40 years female suffering from semi solid dark green stools with white discharge/ mucous after lightly tasting street pakoras. I've gassy intestine. I was advised RifaGut 1-0-1, Prividac 1-0-1 AF & Pantodac 1-0-0 BF for similar symptoms a month &a half ago. Now I've started on these medications since I'm experiencing same type of dehydration! I'm afraid if I'll become immune to RifaGut due to frequent use. Kindly advise what to do if I suffer from such bouts? B'cos no other medicine apart from anti biotics work for me in such frequent discomforts!
I am a hypothyroid patient. L am obese and I want to loose weight. Please recommend me some homeopathy medicine to assist me in weight loss.
I want to decrease my excess weight, what to eat and how much quantities? Also suggest best medicine to loss the weight.
I am 28 years old and my weight is 78 kg so I want to reduce my weight. Kindly suggest me how can I reduce my weight?
2.Try to listen what your body is telling.
3. Mostly the part of body drags your attention has some problem.
4. Now meet a doctor he will surely find the needful.