Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Pritima A TiwariYour feedback matters!
I am doing gym from 15 days and my weight is 60 kg and I want to gain my weight so how can I gain my weight and can you please tell me a right diet and some tips.
I want to know that which food should be prefer in summer And which food give more coolness to our body.
My height is 5'7" and weight is 71 is overweight. I am trying to lose weight since last 1 month but it is still 70 and from last 2-3 days I am having back pain is it due to overweight an what I have to do for this back pain.
I am 37 years old male, recently I got a diabetes, what all the food, vegetable's and fruits I should take every day. Pl. Send me a chart.
I am very week what should I do ? I am not able to buy best fruits regularly and I am a vegetarian? Please tell me what I can eat to gain weight?
Instead of throwing the left green tea leaves after making green tea. Can we eat those left green tea leaves with the green tea. Jab green tea banana k baad uska jo pattiyan bach jaati h uska fekane k beech kya hm us bache hui patiyo ko usi green tea k side kha sakti h.
Hello I am 22 year old and I want to ask you that I smoke cigarettes daily estimate 8-10 then what it should harm to my body?
My wife breast size in very small in respect to her lower half of the body. Her upper part of the body is very. Thin or thick and underdeveloped. She has got developed on the lower part of the body but the lower part of the body hasn't yet been developed and she is more concerned with the size of the breast size which is too small in regarding the other parts. What would she do to increase her breast size?
My age is 24, height is 5.6 inches but weight is just 48 kg. I do not have any physical effort in my job or at home. I have tried endura mass (but not with daily banana and milk) And I am seeing no effect. Please suggest some best without any harm.
-smooth, red patches of skin that look raw.
-patches only develop where skin touches skin, such as the armpits, around the groin, genitals, and buttocks.
- women can develop a red, raw patch under their breasts.
-skin feels very sore where inverse psoriasis appears.
References: journal of american academy
I need a help. I have a race of 1600 meter for indian army. Can someone please suggest me any tablets or injection for better performance. If somebody knows please help me.
. I am 14 years old. My weight is 59 kg .I want to lose my weight so please advice me some time remedy to lose my weight .
Hello, my age: 25 hight: 5'3" inches weight: just between 38 to 45 my concern is my weight and physical structure I have checked all most medical check up like sugar, thyroid and have tried all natural things to boost likeJim, overeating, eating egg & chicken, fruits, dry fruits etc. But result was I am still under 45. Consult me if I am missing something or there may be other reason!
Breast examination is a way of detecting early changes that help in detecting lumps or other growth in the breast. This is a manual form of examination that may be carried out by the doctor or even by the patient. This kind of examination helps in detecting the onset of breast cancer and helps in successful treatment of the same. It is an essential screening strategy that all women must go through. Let us cast a glance on the various details regarding this examination, and also how frequently it must be conducted.
- Age: Women who have reached the age of 18 are said to have matured physically and sexually. They should perform this examination once they have reached the said age in order to detect any anomalies in the way the physical changes occur in the breast tissue.
- Procedure: One should begin by looking at one's reflection in the mirror to find any rashes or dimpling in the breasts. The shape, size and colour of the breasts and nipples must also be studied so as to check for any anomalies. Inverted nipples, redness and soreness must also be reported to the doctor. Once you are done checking the visuals, you can raise your arms and look for any changes. Then, you will need to lie down and feel your breasts by using a circular motion. The finger pads must be used in order to check for any lumps. One must start from the centre and move the breasts sideways. Any wet and slippery feeling must be reported to the doctor immediately.
- Pressure: During the breast examination, you must use light pressure for the skin and tissue that lie beneath the breasts, while medium to moderate pressure should be used for the middle portion of the breasts. One must use a firm hand to check the tissue that lies at the back of the breasts, near the rib cage.
- Frequency: One must get into the habit of conducting a breast examination at least once a fortnight or once a month, without fail. You can also go to the gynaecologist for an examination in case you are not confident of conducting it on your own with proper movements and accuracy. You may also journalise your breast examination findings.
- Menstrual Cycles: When you are going through your menstrual cycle or period, it is important to remember that your breasts can become tender just before or after the start of the cycle. So, do not panic if you think you have found a lump or any other growth at this time. It is best to check again after a week and then visit the doctor about checking the same.