Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Prerna Gedia
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Prerna GediaYour feedback matters!
मेरी हॉइट 6 फिट है। मेरा वजन 95 किलो है । मैं रोज आधा घंटे योग करता हु । खाने में सुबह नाश्ते में तिन चपाती सब्जी सलाड दोपहर भोजन में केवल दो रोटी सब्जी रात के खाने में दो रोटी दाल अथवा दलिया लेता हु । अभी तक कोई टेस्ट नहीं किया । मैं कौनसा टेस्ट करू जिससे यह पता चल सके की मेरा वजन कम क्यों नहीं हो रहा । मेरी उम्र 45 साल है ।मुझे अलीर्जि रहती है ।
I am 57 years Old male. And a Diabetic Patient. FBS 130, and after food 236. Which medicines is better.
My father is having diabetes his age is 60 his sugar level is between 160 to 200, he is taking medicine regularly, but he seems too weak than previous. His wt is reduced I am having concern about his health please suggest me the way that he will be fit n fine.
Hello sir my name is aman and I am loosing my weight through diet and taking less calories and start running and exercise. Acutaul my bmi is 2091acc to my weight and height 93 kg and 6.2 height. So according to bmi my body requires 2095 calories and I am taking 600 to 700 calories and in exercise I am reducing 500 calories. So I want ask that in this way I am going right or it may harm to my body while taking less calories.
Should I stop consuming edible oils at this age of 34. Or should I wait for some time. What will b the effects of this if I stop consuming edible oils.
What if I am sitting on the chair for about 13 hours in a day while working? Will it cost me negative in future? Or it is quite okay to be with it.
There is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men. But urologists also deal with certain women-related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence.
Following are the 5 points which every female should know:
- Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
- Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
- Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
- An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
- Pelvic pain: If it is not gynaecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynaecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynaecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.