Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Preeti GosainYour feedback matters!
When I walk little bit, feeling very tired as well as weakness . Please suggest me good diet for instant energy on daily routine.
My mother in law is 75. She has diebetes and BP. For BP she was having. Tenoric 50 till today. For last two days her bp reading were in the range of 200-100 and 180-90. Is this ok . Or we should get her admitted. Our family doc is not suggesting hospitalisation.But her condition looks bad. Plz suggest based on the BP readings do u feel it needs special attention or care at home with changed medication is ok. From today she has started on new medication telma 40 1-0-1 and stamplo 5 mg 1-0-0. Your inputs will be very valuable.
Drinking coconut water can save your body from various health related problems. It contains a lot of supplements and nutrients that are needed to sustain healthy life.
1. Rich in Minerals:
Chief nutrient contents are:
Potassium- Helps to reduce Blood Pressure
Glucose- Provides energy
Vitamin C- Improves immunity
Magnesium- Improves Muscular and Nervous system
Copper- Helps the body to form red blood cells
Cytokinins and Lauric acid - Slows down the aging process and the development of cancerous cells
Antioxidants - Prevents or delays any type of cell damage
2. Boosts Energy & Hydrates Body:
Coconut water is widely known to replace the minerals and fluids that we lose during physical activities. It has high content of potassium, calcium and chloride which helps to hydrate, replenish and rejuvenate the body. People who work out on a regular basis should drink a coconut water daily. It has less sugar than many sports drinks and much less sugar than sodas and some fruit juices. Plain coconut water could be a better choice for adults and kids looking for a beverage that is less sweet.
3. Increases Metabolic Rate & Aids Weight Loss:
Regular consumption of coconut water increases the metabolism rate which helps to burn sugar a lot faster. As a result, the level of insulin in a person’s body burns faster. Thus a person has more energy and loses fat faster.
4. Prevents Kidney Stone:
Coconut water also helps in dissolving kidney stones because of the presence of potassium, which plays a key role in urine alkalizing and preventing formation of kidney stones.
5. Improves Digestion:
It contains easily digested carbohydrate in the form of sugar and electrolytes. Coconut water is composed of bioactive enzymes such as folic acid, phosphatase, catalase, dehydrogenase, diastase, peroxidase, RNA polymerases and so on. These enzymes help in easy digestion and metabolism. The water also has more minerals like calcium, manganese and zinc than some fruits like oranges. It is also a good source of Vitamin B such as riboflavin, thiamine, pyridoxine, and folates. Human body requires them from external sources to replenish and hence It becomes very essential to the human body.
6. Diuretic Properties:
Coconut water is effective as a diuretic as it expedites the flow of urine. Coconut water mixed with lemon juice not only aids dehydration, but also helps to cure intestine worms in children.
7. Reduces Blood Pressure:
Coconut water is rich in Potassium and contains lesser amount of Sodium which helps to reduced the Blood Pressure.
8. Cardiovascular Health:
Some recent studies have found that coconut water can help increase HDL (good) cholesterol, which makes it a wonderful natural treatment for maintaining good cardiovascular health.
Every pathological reports are nopositive. ESR and CRP are found above the average level whenever investigated. Bilateral sacroiliac joint show hypointensity along the iliac side on both T1-weighted and T2-weighted images in subarticular location suggestive of focal sclerosis. Small erosions seen along bilateral articular margins. Negative for local areas of T2 STIR hyperintensities to suggest local oedema. Probable Fibromyalgia (FM) with Spondyloarthritis (SpA). MRI SI joints with screening of lumbosacral spine shows: Features to suggest bilateral sacroiliitis as described. Symptoms: Musculoskeletal pain Sleep disturbances and interrupted light sleep or daytime sleepiness (can’t sleep if went bed after 9 pm). 3 .Mood swing and do not like rush, hard smell, noisy sound, light and party-function. Sensitivity to loud noises or bright lights. 4. Unknown Fear, Anxiety, Memory loss, cognitive difficulties, unable to concentrate. 5. Pain and swelling in any part of body (Especially in joint or near to joint). 6. Pain area may change in days, weeks or months (any two of neck, hip, lower back, upper back knee ,ankle, chest bone etc.). Affected Part’s temperature high. 7. Suppress Appetite 8. Chronic, diffuse, sharp, throbbing, or severe pain in muscles, tendons, and ligaments around the joints and near to joints. It migrates over the body. 9. Constipation, passing excessive amounts of gas always, gastrointestinal reflux diseases, foul smell from mouth, frequent urination 10. Feeling tired and weakness, fatigue 11. Swelling is rational to pain intensity. If pain is superficial swelling disappear. 12. Muscle soreness, or muscle spasms 13 Sensitivity to cold ,weather change, stodger and other’s behavior, sleep and bowel movement, Irritability 14. Joint stiffness (sometimes joints stop complete movement of body part) 15. If problem persist more than a month weight gains 5 kg 16. Heating affected part, and proper digestion, passing gas and body massage relieve symptoms 17. Smell of urine changes frequently. 18. Gram and their products, peanut aggravate symptoms 19. If pain persist in muscles more than a month it makes lump. Heating disappears it.
I am 19 years old and I still look like a small child. I am very weak physically. Please suggest anything that would boost my growth as soon as possible.
I am an policeman. Its tough to stand for hours in the traffic due to my leg weakness. What weakness is it actually. My leg swells as well. Suggest a solution to it.
I'm 20 years old girl, I recently taking acne treatment of tufacne20 mg tablet, Is tis tufacne tablet increases weight?
I am Anirban Roy. My nickname is babul. I have enough intention to make a perfect body like a in a gym. I go for workout at daily in the evening. I am the very big fan of John cena. My question is how to grow a perfect body like that? I want to go with a tshirt and everyone will see that's my dream actually. So what kind of food will help me to gain my muscles quickly. My height is perfect for the bodybuilding. So how much protein can be. gained by me.
I am 35 years old woman .i want to know what expense would get on opt. for tubal realisation procedure.Please tell.
Mera right side part thoda weak lag raha hai. Aur right hand se kuch wajan item bahut der tak pakadne nahi ho raha hai. Right side head aur eye bhi dukti hai. Short time memory loss ho rahi hai. .Is problem ke liye kaunsi test ki zaroori hai. please suggest me..
Sir, I think my weight is more. So tell me I should have to loose my weight? So please solve my problem.
Exposure to the sun for a long period of time can result in several skin problems. They occur on the basis of heat, humidity and the rays of the sun. Here are the most common skin problems caused due to sun exposure:
- Sunburn: Sunburns occur as a result of overexposure of the skin to the harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun. Melanin in the skin protects it from the sun’s rays, but in case of overexposure, melanin fails to work and sunburn is caused. The symptoms of sunburn include the skin turning red, burning in the affected areas, skin tightness and a sensation of itching. Severe symptoms are blisters, chills, fever and fatigue.
- Age spots: Age spots are caused due to overexposure to the sun. They are brown marks, which appear on the surface of the skin, especially in the arms, hands and other body parts. Age spots get more prevalent with ageing. Symptoms of this condition include brown and gray pigmentation on the skin surface. The pigmentation occurs in a circular shape and is flat on the skin.
- Photosensitivity: This condition is also known as sun allergy. People with photosensitivity are likely to get burned from sun exposure very easily, and symptoms of sunburn are observed. Symptoms include red and pink skin rashes accompanied by itching and burning. The area gets scaly and blistered.
- Moles: Moles occur commonly due to sun exposure. They may appear on any part of the body. Moles may vary from being harmless to cancerous. Common symptoms include raised skin and the skin tone changing into reddish brown or black. Moles are round in shape, and some moles are painful.
- Solar elastosis: This condition is commonly known wrinkles and occurs when the elastic tissues of the skin get deteriorated due to sun exposure. The skin turns limp on account of no strength of the tissues and collagen. Wrinkles appear, and the skin seems loose and sagging. Deep lines are formed on the skin.
- Skin cancer: Skin cancer accounts for being the most severe and fatal result of prolonged exposure to the sun without any kind of protection. There are many forms of skin cancer. The most primary skin cancers include Melanoma, basal cell carcinoma and squamous cell carcinoma.
- Polymorphous light eruption: This condition, known as PMLE in short, affects women between the age group of twenty to forty. It also occurs in light sensitive people who spend more time under the sun. Symptoms include a red or pink, bumpy rash and raised areas on the skin surface. Itchiness and dry patches are indicated.
A large number of skin problems occur due to long hours of sun exposure. Some of these are chronic problems, which require proper treatment. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.