Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Neha AgrawalYour feedback matters!
My digestive system is very weak. I eat many things like fruits, juice and cornflakes and protinex. But I still week. I feel always tired and I sleep more than 10 days. What can I do. Please help me.
Sir I have a problem. I want to lose weight. I am fatty. So what can I do for lose. My weight is so much. So want to lose my weight.
Hi, I am thin according to my height. So I need to put on weight. What I have to do daily to increase the weight.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I went to lose weight please help.
My height is not growing from last 1 year and my weight also not increasing and I will get monthly fever?
I am a 30 year old male. My height is around 170cm & weight is 99kg. Last week on friday suddenly I felt sweating, dizziness and fatigue. When diagonized I was having hypo glycemia. The sugar level was only 64. Can you please guide me as on what I should do to prevent this from coming further. Ecg was taken and it was normal.
I am 23 year old female and my height is 157 and my weight is 75 kg. I tried many diet plans but my weight is not coming down. What can i do?
I am 27 male and facing common problem like fat deposition at stomach and side also, will you please suggest how can I get rid of this to have a flat stomach.
I am 46 years old and suffering from diabetes 2 some times I suffer from premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction also During ejaculation I feel JALAN in my penis.
Sir my weight loss 5 months continue. My sugar label 88 and 122. Kya mai T3 ,TSH, T4 aur HB test kra lu.
my age is 22 years my height is 5.6 inch my current weight is 69 kg but before my weight was 95kg so I have reduced 25 kgs so now tell me how to maintain my weight when I have eat dinner at night so my weight is gaining. How can I hold my weight.
Hi, My friend took ipill for the first time and she is 24, will it have adverse effects even though she was not pregnant n she took I pill.
Hi I am a 25 years old guy working with 10-12 hrs a day sitting job. From last 1 year I am not energetic as I was before, and feel tired. So I'd there something wrong with my diet or any other case. I don't eat eggs as I am a vegetarian, can you please suggest something.
Exercising on a regular basis offers a number of benefits, it not just keeps you fit, but also helps you in leading a stress free life. Exercise not only helps you tone up and slim down, it can also make your sex life so much wild. Try any of the moves during your next workout for a more intense orgasm. If toning, losing body fat, keeping fit and maintaining good self-esteem are not good reasons enough, then add your sex life to the list of motivators for doing regular exercise.
- Flexibility Leads to More Options: Since the main areas of the body used for sex are the shoulders, hips and entire back, it makes complete sense to have a flexible body. If these areas are tight, sex will not be comfortable and one will be a little limited in the positions.
- Regular Physical Activity Can Lead to Enhanced Arousal: During exercise,endorphins are released, and the same release happens during sex. The more frequently one can trigger the endorphin release through sex or exercise, easier it is to be sexually aroused.
- Better Intercourse for Women in Forties: Latest statistics have shown that there is significant connection between observed between strenuous exercise and orgasm experiences for women in their forties. The strenuous exercise includes sprints and challenging weight training sessions.
- Reduce risk of Erectile Dysfunction: Men who were moderately active by having a brisk walk of half an hour a day for four days a week are about two-thirds less likely to have sexual dysfunction than their sedentary counterparts. So get up from the couch or desk and get active.
- Strengthens the Cardiovascular System: Aerobic exercise increases circulation, can reduce stress, reinvigorates the body, and can fill us with renewed energy for the bedroom. It improves blood circulation which leaves one more primed for sexual activity.
Specific type of exercises can improve one's strength, flexibility and stamina in bed. Kegel or Pelvic floor exercises are done to strengthen the muscle, which contracts during orgasm. Women who strengthen the pelvic area by doing pelvic floor exercises report more consistent orgasms and for men it can lead to stronger and more long-lasting erections. A couple of good exercises like abdominal crunches and alternate arm leg raises strengthen abdomen, pelvis, middle and lower back. Alternate raising of arm and leg raise after bending on all fours facing down with knees bent are good for your abdomen and shoulders. Any sexual position where you have to support yourself using your arms requires strength in your upper body. Key exercises to help strengthen are push ups, which work the chest and triceps, or using free weights to do various upper body sets, such as biceps curls, triceps push backs, and shoulder press.
Keeping fit and healthy improves one's confidence, sexiness, desire, and the performance in the bedroom is great. Wanting to have sex and being able to satisfy one's partner then leads to other benefits, such as positive emotional connection,higher self-esteem and therefore relationship well-being.