Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. Fatima KaderYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir/Madam, please tell me which kind of dieting should I take, who gives me more calories and protein and who help me to gain weight and strength.
I am 55 years old male person .I am suffering Diabetic and B.P since 6-7 years. And under alopathic treatment such as Joryl-M-3 for diabetic and telma H-80 for B.P.For more than 2-3 months I am suffering from sleeplessness at night. I am going through depression. Kindly help me with more valuable advise to cure myself from Sleeping disorder and Memory Loss.
I am 23 years old I want to know which are the regular tests or full body checkups which I should get done at regular intervals to make sure nothing serious goes on somewhere in my body and only lets me know about them when its on further stages or bad stages. Please mention the tests briefly and time intervals too. It will help me life long if you just give me briefs of what I want and experiences you had before while thinking about full body checkups.
My weight is 46 .I want to gain my weight. Is tab. Practin and tab. Decadan good. Or should I take supplement or something else. My age is 20 yes and I will start gym from next week.
I am 18 and am very skinny. What diet should I follow to gain considerable weight and a healthy body? Also refer me some good body building food.
Always distributed with blocked nose, as a result, I face problems while sleeping. Avoiding nasal sprays like Otrivin and Nasivion since, I used them daily for 2-3 months. Saline sprays don't work. What should I do to get rid of this stuffy irritating nose?
I get plenty of sleep. Sometimes I even over sleep. However my eating habits are not regular and not good. I eat junk food and skip meals. Also I forget to drink water. Due to sitting for long duration I have been getting back pain since the last month. It comes and goes. Also every morning I wake up after taking ample sleep, but still I feel tired. Today morning I felt pain in my hands, legs also back pain. Resting and sleeping for long hours by taking a day off, have not helped me. Please suggest what to do.
Hi I am 30 years old, have been diabetes since 2007. I am taking insulin regularly as per instruction. But my weight is 54.700 that is not growing. What are the key to improve it effectively without carb and protein?
I can't improved my body fat so I previously take no additional medicine only take Diet But improvement are not show.
Diagnostic Tests Females
We provide testing for fertility by all modalities ranging from reproductive hormones to diagnostic ultrasound to ascertain the cause. It is advisable that we make you undergo these tests before your final treatment/ plan of management is started.
- Blood tests: These include a whole array of blood investigation ranging from CBC , Urine routine microscopy, RBS, TSH,PROLACTIN,VDRL,HIV,HBSAG,HCV,AMH. And any other test depending on the history of the couple.
- Transvaginal ultrasound: A complete ultrasound of the uterus and adnexa is done to diagnose any anatomical disorder.
- Specific tests: In cases of recurrent implantation failure and recurrent pregnancy loss or if required other tests are also advised.
- Diagnostic Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy: For many, this test is an important part of a fertility evaluation .Laparoscopy takes place under general anaesthesia with small incisions made at or just below the navel and the pubic hairline. A laparoscope (a small-diameter telescope) is passed through the incision, which enables one to view the ovaries, fallopian tubes, uterus and pelvic cavity for abnormalities. We can check that the tubes are open (tubal patency) by injecting dye through the uterus and observing it spill or not through the ends of the fallopian tubes.
- Hysteroscopy: uses another small-diameter telescope called a hysteroscope. This enables to assess the uterine cavity for abnormalities such as polyps, adhesions or fibroids.