Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Ms. Akansha JhalaniYour feedback matters!
My height is 5" 10before 2 months my weight was 85 kgs but now I exercise regularly at gym about 1.5 hours. Now my body weight is 72 kgs. I reduce my belly close to 6 inches in this 2 months. Now my belly size is 36. But till now there is a lots of fat layer. So I want a flat stomach as well as six pack also. Now my body shape is good but till I am not satisfied with my belly size. I am also want to reduce my fat from body without loosing my weight. I want to gain my muscles and also reduce fat at the same time. So I want a full diet chart (breakfast, lunch, evening meal, dinner) which things I should eat to gain my muscle as well as reduce the fat from whole body without changing my body weight. So please give me a diet chart also suggest some exercised to reduce the belly fat as well as body also thats really help me to achieve my dream body.
Reconstruction of birth and traumatic defects
I am 18 years old I want a ripped muscular body. So what should I take and what not in my diet. Please suggest me.
I want to gain my weight. By eating which Food or fruit I gain my weight. Or can you suggest me the diet. I have a problem of loose motions.
My present age is 25 & weight is 90. I need to reduce 10 kgs but not getting a way in my tight schedule of morning 8 to even 8. Suggest something.
Is Miller lite beer 2 bottles per day good/bad for a type 2 diabetic. And what would be its effect on human body.
How to gain more muscles in the gym. Which proten will be best to take? Is proten safe to take. How much proten to take daily.
I am 52 yrs old & diabetic from last 10-12 yrs, my bp is normal always, but sugar level keep on fluctuating a bit, my doctor has put me on human insulin, 30/70 40 iul dosage 36 units in morning, followed by 1 cap optisulin, 1 tab envas 2.5 (for renal protection), at night b4 meals 2 tabs glycomet gp2 forte, after meal 1 tab ecosprin 20/75 what I feel is numbness in my feet in morning or during long sitting sessions any time in day at random, should I start neobrin too. Please note that we have strong family history of diabetes.
My height is small How I work for increase my ehight. My body so week how I work for maintaining body.
I am 21 years old boy. My stamina is very low for every working field. How can I grow it up? Please advise.
I take too much yawn in a day in class in front of people I feel very awkward I just want to get rid of it as soon as as possible. Please help me.
Beetroots are packed with nutrients and can be eaten raw, pickled or cooked. Beetroots can even be juiced. It has been used in a number of sweet and savoury recipes. When it comes to beetroots, the root as well as the leaf can be eaten. Here are a few great reasons why you should eat beetroot.
- It's good for the heart: Beetroots are rich in nitrates. This helps relax the arteries and reduces blood pressure. Being rich in fiber and antioxidants enables beetroots to prevent plaque formation in arteries. The antioxidants in beetroots also prevent bad cholesterol from being deposited on the artery walls. Thus it protects against heart attacks and strokes.
- It helps fight diseases: Beetroots are said to boost immunity and fight a number of diseases including cancer, Alzheimer's and liver disorders. Beetroot is rich in betanin that expels cancer triggering agents and prevents the development of tumours on both the skin and liver. It is also said to protect a person from breast cancer. It also helps detoxify the body.
- It helps build strong bones and teeth: Beetroots are rich in silica. This silica is a crucial component required for healthy bones and teeth. Along with silica, beetroots are also rich in magnesium, vitamin C and folate. Beetroots also help prevent osteoporosis.
- It helps control blood sugar: Beetroots are naturally sweet, but can help control blood sugar and help fight diabetes. Beetroots are also rich in soluble fibers that can help regulate blood sugar levels. Drinking beetroot juice thrice a week is the best way to use beetroots to stabilize glucose levels in the body.
- It aids in weight management: Beetroots have a very low calorific value and are rich in fiber. This makes it an effective tool in weight loss. It also helps rid the body of toxins and excess water.
- It slows the aging process: Beetroot adds a glow to your skin. It helps cleanse the blood of toxins and thus makes skin healthier. The anti oxidants in beetroot reduce free radicals and thus slow down the aging process. This pink vegetable also has anti septic and anti inflammatory properties that help heal skin.
- It makes hair healthier: Carotenoids in beetroot give hair a lustrous shine and help fight hair fall. Beetroots are also rich in protein, phosphorus and a number of other vitamin and minerals essential to healthy hair. It helps improve blood circulation in the scalp and helps remove dead skin and excessive oil from the scalp.