Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Mrs. Sushila Sharangdhar
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Mrs. Sushila SharangdharYour feedback matters!
I'am a male 21years old. I think I'm not in a good health, my diet is okay but I'm not gaining any mass. I look skinny and thin stick. So, please doctor give me some advice what should I do. Thankyou.
Sir, I have body fatigue and knee pain. But, when I walk, I walk for 4-5 KMs non stop. But overall I feel fatigued during the day. Can it be Vitamin D deficiency? My BP is 125/80. Sugar Fasting is 95.
Sir, Daily Im doing cycling for 40 mts and covering15 kms. And also performing TMT (CARDIO) for 30 mts on alternate days, and reaching10. 5 km/ hr with HR142. 0 for 6 to7 mts, Is it consider good tolerance limit for a 46 years men.
I am fit 5'10' male age 43 years, 69 kg weight. I drink daily lemon water+honey with lukewarm water morning as advice from unknown. I exercise daily for 20 minutes. Did I regular drink this or stop?
I was a good runner earlier. But recently I started smoking. Afer a hard try I don't smoke anymore but it reduced my stamina. Is there anything that can increase my stamina and make me active again. Thank you.
I am 25 years old and have gained wgt from 58 to 70 kg in last two years. I used to never workout, bt since last 2 yrs I stay away from home and hav been eating lots of fatty food. Can anyone give me healthy diet plan?
My mom has a diabetes from past 2 years. She take medicine named as glucomet gp2 daily for diabetes. 2 days ago her blood glucose level shown as 340 after meal. So my question is whether this glucose can be controlled by tablet or insulin should be taken. Her physical activities is not much as she feels dizzy while walkingher diet is :- sabji and chappati (sabji mostly includes karela) Doctor asked her to take glycomet gp2 tablet along with tablet jalra 50 mg daily till next sunday But my question is whether such level of sugar can be controlled by above tablets or insulin injection should be taken.
Homeopathic treatments are usually considered to be safe and effective for the long-run. But the biggest challenge in this kind of treatment is to forecast its length. Homeopathic treatment depends upon a multiple factors. A homeopathic doctor takes every aspect of a patient's lifestyle into account during the treatment. Therefore, the treatment takes a long time. It should be allowed to take place at its own speed. It also depends a lot on the participation of the patient.
Factors that Determine the Length of the Treatment:
The length of the treatment varies from one patient to another. It depends upon the nature of the patient. Here are the essential factors that determine the length of the treatment:
- Patient's Vitality and its Level: It is assumed that younger people are more active and vivacious. They are dynamic and respond quickly to the treatment. For people who live a dynamic life, the symptoms appear and disappear rapidly. For example, even if you are an old person but still active as compared to the people of your age, you will respond to the treatment better than others.
- Social Background of the Patient: The treatment depends largely on the patient's social background and the nature of life he or she is leading. A patient might be poor but has mental peace and is active than a rich person. It is important to understand the social behavior, activities and mental or psychological issues of the patient also.
- Nature of Physical Pathology: There is no correlation between the length of the treatment and the type of disease. It must be clearly understood that the type of disease doesn't influences the length of treatment. While a minor skin disease may take months to disappear or even years, a more dangerous and chronic disease may respond quickly.
- When did the first symptoms occur: Suppose a patient developed a mental disorder five years ago due to any incident in the family. Later, when the treatment begins the patient will take five months to recover. Therefore, it is important to mark the exact time when the first symptoms occurred.
- Hereditary Links to the Disease: In case the disease has hereditary links, it takes longer time to get rid of it.
- Presence of Responsible Factors in the Patient's Life: If the interfering factors that aggravate the disease in the patient are still present in his or her life, the treatment will undoubtedly take longer time.
- The level of healing that the patient is looking for: The patient must understand what he or she is looking for in a homeopathic treatment. The initial symptoms or complications might vanish quickly. But, to get rid of the entire disease might take some more time. Some patients abandon the treatment just after the symptoms vanish. They don't understand that the deeper roots of the disease might still be present.