Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Mrs. Monica BatraYour feedback matters!
How can I reduce my belly fat. I am working women and don't have time to exercise. Pls suggest remedy.
I am getting fat day by day. Dieting doesn't work. I need to loose weight. Due to fats my belly is bulging out, Please suggest some natural remedy.
I had my delivery 6 months before and I had a gestational diabetes. Now again after 6 months I am getting the same symptoms of diabetes. Can this affect me and my baby as my baby is on feeding.
How can I increase my weight. I am vegetarian. Also eats egg. I am 5'8 and 63 kg. Currently. Male. Want to gain 10kg more.
I am 22 years old male and suffering from fat problem. Would you like to help me to loose my weight? Please suggest me some good exercises that I should carry out everyday.
I am a male 68 years old weighing 90 Kg height 5'7" I am moderately active doing morning walk for 20-25 minutes and 45 minutes light exercise for joints, 5-6 days a week. I am having controlled diabetes for the last three years and stent procedure for the heart was also done in 2012. Presently taking medicine for diabetes & heart both. I want to reduce about 7-10 KG weight and want to keep myself fit. Will you please suggest a suitable diet plan for the said purpose, in layman language. I am a non-smoker, very occasional drinker/non-vegetarian.
How can I improve my digestion? Kindly suggest some ways to improve digestion so that I can gain weight.
Hello Dr, My problems that I am physically week my body mass and weight is very low. I am daily eat and drink milk with banana, and kaju but not a perfect and positive results see in body. please suggestions how to improve the body weight and body mass. Thank you.
Are you not happy with how your nose looks? No! Well there’s nothing to be upset about it. Nature may have done injustice to you. But man made adjustments are there to help you. Thanks to Rhinoplasty or plastic surgery on the nose that can boost your beauty. It is the most common cosmetic surgeries performed across the world. While most persons do this for reconstruction, others undergo this surgery for aesthetic purposes.
Even though, it is a common method, popular among the mases there are several myths surrounding this concept. Some of the most common myths regarding this method are as follows:
- Plastic Surgery gives plastic results: Many people may derive a wrong and misleading meaning of the word ‘plastic.’ The word comes from a Greek term, meaning ‘to mould’ or ‘to form.’ The surgery, therefore, gives you natural-looking results. A good surgeon will shape things closer to real appearance.
- Surgery is the only option: Surgery is not the only way to reshape your nose. It can be corrected using dermal fillers such as Radiesse or Juvederm. Fillers can camouflage the dorsal hump. It can add volume and give you a smooth line profile. But these injections have a temporary effect.
- Patients need general anesthesia always: Some patients may have to be under general anaesthesia during rhinoplasty. But it is not mandatory for everyone. Sedation is used for the minor changes. The patient will not be completely unconscious. But, they will not feel pain in the part, which is being reshaped.
- It cannot be performed outside a hospital: It can be performed at special clinics. You need not be always admitted to a hospital. Sedation may be used for keeping you away from the pain.
- There will be scars: Incisions made on the base of the nose or anywhere outside will go away with time. They will not be visible from a conversational distance.
- You can outgrow your dislike for the nose: It’s a matter of perception. Your perception towards your nose might not change even after the waxing and waning. You may be always unhappy about its shape or look.
- Any plastic surgeon can do this: It is a very complex operation. A millimetre can change things altogether. A slight deviation may make a huge difference. It can only be performed by someone who is a specialist in this subject and has considerable experience in these surgeries. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
I have to improve my health and weight, I am looking very small kid but I am30 years old. Pls suggest any medical treatment.
Hello. I (22 m) drink a little, don’t smoke and don’t take any kind of drugs. But in last saraswati puja vasan I just took one glass of being because of my friends pressure. That was the start that night I felt the effect of that and I was fully out of mind. On the next day I felt vomiting and dizziness so I go to college health centre and they prescribe (metrogyl 400, zinetac. After taking 5-6 tabs the prob was serious and I had to go to home to see doc but nothing major happened. I AM TOTALLY devastated. I came back and see the clg doc then he told me thet the reaction of being and metrogyl causes this. I am suggested to take rabee-D for 7 days. The problem reduced but still causing problems like little (sleeplessness, dizziness, vomit, body inner shaking, heartbeat and pulse in head. What is the matter with this. Kindly help me. I really want to know. your advice is highly appreciated.
This information is of my son. Please help me in selecting a diet chart for him. He is 9 months old.
I have to reduce the weight of my thighs. What can I do. I always have a problem in running through that. please tell me any exercise I can do for to reduce the weight of my thighs.
2) हरी पत्ति यां और साग:- गाढ़ी हरी पत्तियों जैसे पालक और ब्रोकली में पर्याप्त मात्रा में फाइबर मौजूद होता है. जोकि वजन घटाने में काफी मददगार होता है.
3) ग्रीन टी:- ग्रीन टी में catechin नाम का एक सक्रिय तत्व पाया जाता है. साथ ही इसमें मौजूद कैफीन की मात्रा भी मेटाबॉलिज्म को सक्रिय बनाए रखने में मददगार होती है.
4) नारियल :- नारियल में मिडियम-चेन फैटी एसिड्स पाए जाते हैं जो शरीर में स्टोर नहीं होते हैं और बहुत जल्दी टूटकर शरीर को ऊर्जा देने का काम करते हैं