Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Madhavi Gajjar
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Madhavi GajjarYour feedback matters!
I have no appetite for food, some time feel weak, my weight height ratio is not good. Please give me some suggestion.
Hello I have started Keto diet My age is 20 my height is 174 cm and it’s the 5th day I am on kito And my weight was 82 and now it’s showing 80.7 but I think that’s the water loss I eat 4 eggs a day 150gb pork and 150gm chicken breast and 150gm fish with some green beans and spinach. In total I take 160gm of protein per day and 100gm of fat and 20gm carbs And I also consume carni q 1 tablet in morning and doing my regular gym and some multi vitamins and cod liver oil Amy concern is that should I continue the keto diet or not or how long should I continue and what result should I expect Thank you.
I do urinate frequently and under my stomach do pain me, I have done diabetes test and the doctor said their is nothing wrong with me, please I need an advice.
Being an agriculture based country, India awaits the arrival of the monsoons. The monsoon rains are the most beneficial source of water for the crops in India. But with the advent of the monsoons, a variety of diseases also approach the country. Diseases like malaria and typhoid are very common during the monsoons. These diseases make you terribly weak when afflicted with them.
Given below are a few of the monsoon diseases and how Ayurveda will help you combat with them:
- Cholera: The presence of the bacteria V.Cholerae causes you to suffer from cholera. Lemon renders the bacteria inoperative and cucumber helps to ease the symptoms of cholera. Liquefied onion with mint and vinegar is extremely essential to recover from cholera.
- Typhoid: Ambarbaris is composed of citric and malice acids which help in treating the fevers caused while suffering from typhoid. It also controls the occurrence of diarrhea. Apart from ambarbaris, neem also helps to treat the typhoid inflicted fevers.
- Dysentery: The most basic treatment available for dysentery is the bark of kurchi or kantaja. In case you are suffering from constipation, isabgol will be extremely helpful in that case. For chronic dysentery, a preparation made of mercury and sulphur, called 'rasa parpati' might be advised.
- Hepatitis A: Hepatitis A is a water and food borne disease, which is very common during the monsoons. One of the symptoms of Hepatitis A is jaundice. Ambarbaris is very efficient in curing jaundice. Kanphool or dandelion is very powerful in curing Hepatitis A along with other liver conditions. Kasni improves bile secretion in the liver. Hence it is useful while recovering from hepatitis A.
- Malaria: Malaria is a disease which is borne by mosquitoes. It is another common monsoon disease. Afsanthin is an Ayurvedic component which helps to diminish the effects of the fevers caused due to malaria. Amla, which has a high quantity of vitamin C, helps to restore the lost Vitamin C content in the body. Neem can also be used to recover from malaria. Shikakai is another Ayurvedic remedy that helps curtail the fever caused by malaria. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.