Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Healthy Heart Diet
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Submit a review for Dt. Kajal Vijay KambleYour feedback matters!
I have my weight is 90 and my height is 6 foot. Does I need to lose my weight according to my height.
Is there any cheap health drink for mass growth. if so please recommend me some. I can't afford expensive. I need mass My age is 23.
Green tea is believed to be one of the healthiest beverages. It is rich in nutrients and antioxidants, which have a positive effect on the body. Some of the benefits, which it provides are lesser risk of cancer, fat loss, and an improved function of the brain. The latest study about green tea reveal that it boosts memory and can make you smart!
Listed here are some of the most amazing health benefits of having green tea which have been backed by research:
- The presence of bioactive compounds in green tea helps to improve the health. It is enriched with polyphenols like flavonoids and catechins, which are considered to be powerful antioxidants. These reduce the free radical formation in the body thereby, protecting the cells from damage.
- The compounds found in green tea helps to improve the brain function, thus making you smarter. The main ingredient is caffeine. Though not as much as in coffee, it is enough to create a response. Caffeine blocks Adenosine, an inhibitory neurotransmitter and increases the neurons and thus the concentration of the neurotransmitters like the norepinephrine and dopamine. It also has an amino acid L-theanine which increases the activity of the inhibitory neurotransmitter GABA. Caffeine and L-theanine work together to improve the brain function.
- The antioxidants found in green tea can actually lower the risk of cancer. The oxidative damages lead to cancer and antioxidants have a protective effect against cancer. As green tea is enriched with antioxidants it reduces the cancer risk. Milk should not be added in this tea as it reduces the value of the antioxidants.
- Green tea lowers the risk of Parkinson's and Alzheimer's. Thereby, protecting the brain in old age. Alzheimer's is a neurodegenerative disease, which causes dementia. Parkinson's being the second common neurodegenerative disease also involves death of dopamine, produced by the neurons of the brain. The bioactive compounds of the green tea have multiple protective effects and reduce the risk of these disorders.
- The dental health can be given a boost by drinking green tea. The catechins found in green tea stop the growth of certain virus and bacteria. This helps to lower the risk of infections and in turn improves the dental health, halitosis and caries.
- The risk of type 2 diabetes, which is considered to be an epidemic disease can be lowered by having green tea. In diabetes there is an increased blood sugar level and green tea improves this insulin sensitivity.
- Green tea lowers the LDL and total cholesterol. It also protects against the LDL particles from oxidation. This is turn is believed to lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.
My mother- in- law is a diabetic patient. Can I get the proper details for do n don'ts for diabetic patients.
How can reduce my weight daily I running 7 km and 1 hour spent in gym my weight is 87 kg and my height is 6 feet.
I am a 19 year old boy. In spite of heavy workouts and proper diets I don't gain weight. What should I do?
Sir, I am affected by cough and cold. But because I am a athlete so I have to maintain my fitness by runny. G. So my question is that" I could continue running in cough and cold also" And some household measures to control cough and cold.
I want to be look like a good healthier. My weight is 59kg but I am looking so thin but want to increase my fat to be look like good healthier. Can you suggest any tonic for this. I don't have interest to take tablet to be far.
I have weight loss problem in my body anything I use to eat it doesn't effect on my body. And my menstrual cycle problem is also there. It doesn't comes on time.
My mom is suffering from diabetes .day by day it increase. medicine not work properly. Please tell me the solution for diabetes.
Hi my age is 28. Am suffering from lot of problems and am very dis appointed by myself, actually I was eating well bt still I feel 2 sick n my body s also very week .am not strong physically and mentally too. I do lot of mistakes in my job also I can't ride properly .smtyms il b completely blank I feel to finish myself. Am Willing 2 consult sum specialist but I done were and which specialist I need 2 go. Please help me. Thank you.
I'm 30 female. I do yoga regularly. I'm increasing the counts and time nearly about 1.15 hr of core yoga. My weight is 68. I lost 7 Kgs in three months when I started yoga. It has been 8 months now I'm not losing any weight. Please help.
I have hair white problem. And also I think I have some Belly fat . Can my weight is perfect or I am overweight?
Her stomach starts aching 5 to 10 months after she eats food. She only eats 1chapati and her tummy is full? So why the pain everytime she eats?Please help sir .
Sir I am type 2 diabetes patient from last six month. Kindly suggest me good and healthy diet for me. I will very thankful to you for this.
What is the best time to drink honey and lemon water. Before brushing or after brushing. Is it helpful for weight loss. After drinking this how much time gap given to have breakfast?
I eat much but my body is slim. I want to gain my weight and developed my body how can I do please help.
Exercise, have fun, party
These are theists to live long.
Eat to Live. Not live to eat