Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Jennifer DhuriYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Jennifer Dhuri to be very helpful, knowledgeable and well-reasoned. It cleared my doubts as i was undser impression that diabeties happens because of eating excess Surar /Sugar products.But in reality Sugar hasnothing to do in infecting Diabeties,ofcourse once a person is infected wit h it than sugar has to avoided,Thank you Mam
She is very good doctor. I went to her clinic for weight gain and got good result in few months. She is always available to help us. My friends also visit to her clinic and got good results. She is very supportive, positive attitude, helpful and having very good knowledge about her subject. Thank you.
Dt. Jennifer Dhuri provides answers that are well-reasoned. I personally took herbal life and got weight loss but after coming to my normal life style again I got my weight back so what doctor said is correct we have to do weight loss by proper food in take
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Jennifer Dhuri to be knowledgeable. Salam im recently come to know that I am a diabetic patient so your article is a very helpful for me and I am looking forward for your help take care
Meer Atif Ali Hasan
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Jennifer Dhuri to be knowledgeable. Interesting and informative articles, keep it up and help the needy, God will help you and will increase your knowledge and financial position.
It was really great to follow the diet prescribed and was apt for my body requirements and would like to look forward for further consultation in future as its the best and really proved to be effective. Thankyou
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Jennifer Dhuri to be well-reasoned, caring, knowledgeable, professional and nurturing. Well thank you for these tips. I will follow these and hope for better results.
Dt. Jennifer Dhuri provides answers that are knowledgeable, prompt and well-reasoned. Thank you ! Good to know the Gluten has got nothing to do with my weight. I guess it the low metab rate
Dt. Jennifer Dhuri provides answers that are caring, inspiring, well-reasoned and very helpful. I am vegetarian and teetotaler So Agree Of Your All Points -Thanks
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Jennifer Dhuri to be knowledgeable, well-reasoned, sensible, professional and caring. Share feedback in your own words...
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Jennifer Dhuri to be well-reasoned. Yes rarely anyone can increase height. The person who asked the question must be joking
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Jennifer Dhuri to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, helped me improve my health and saved my life. Thank u doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Jennifer Dhuri to be very helpful, inspiring, sensible and well-reasoned. Could you please demonstrate it in a video
Dt. Jennifer Dhuri provides answers that are inspiring. I advice doctor to not to think more about money , they should help poor people and helpless people.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Jennifer Dhuri to be very helpful. Thnku so much mam apne mere sare doubts clear kr diye aaj se mai esa hi kroonga
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Jennifer Dhuri to be helped me improve my health. Very helpful ,sensible,practical advice changed me to look good
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Jennifer Dhuri to be very helpful and sensible. I'm also taking lot of things in order to gain a some weight....
Dt. Jennifer Dhuri provides answers that are very helpful, knowledgeable, thorough, well-reasoned and caring. Very committed response from the Doctor
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Jennifer Dhuri to be knowledgeable, well-reasoned, caring, thorough and practical. A very rational approach.
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Jennifer Dhuri to be very helpful, knowledgeable, caring, inspiring and practical. Very very knowledgable
I found the answers provided by the Dt. Jennifer Dhuri to be very helpful, knowledgeable and professional. That's really a good piece of advice
Dt. Jennifer Dhuri provides answers that are helped me improve my health and practical. Thank u doc! U r advice is very practical n helpful.
My weight is 125 kg I want to loss my weight till 80 can you suggest me some diet plan or what not to eat I walk daily 3.5 km.
I am fatty how I am going to reduce my fat without doing exercise because I am having back bone problem. please suggest me.
Hello I am 23 years old and my weight is 91 kg I want to loose my weight specially the tummy fat please help.
Any festival is the time to celebrate. Yes, even the food you eat. Any occasion should not be feared, felt guilty about or stressed on( as to how we can lose weight or detox ourselves before the celebrations). Instead of focusing on how we may end up bingeing or overeating, why not think how we can ‘be' and ‘continue to be’ on a healthy, sensible eating plan not only before or after the celebrations but during as well. Diwali is the time to give, share and celebrate that giving and sharing, so what's more better than giving your body the nourishment it needs and it will in return share health with you.
Here are some healthy eating tips you can celebrate with-
1. Don't try to go on some fast or detox or weight loss, crash diet in preparation for Diwali. Know that the moment you go off it or let go- it will just be down hill all the way with your weight going up for sure. Instead, stay on a sustainable diet or eating plan and you can enjoy your Diwali meals in the right amount and portion. Then eating the karanji for a snack will not push the scales.
2. Avoid eating out of any emotion, be it guilt, vengeance or too much freedom. This means any celebration should not make you guilty nor should you consider it a time where you can allow yourself to eat like there's no tomorrow and it's also not to overeat because you are justifying all the pre Diwali restrictions. A good diet followed before Diwali will ensure that you eat without guilt, within the right amount and enjoy it.
3. Exercise is good not only before or after but also during Diwali. If you are not hitting the gym, it's okay. At least try and manage 30 minutes of stretching, yoga or walking at home. This will prepare your body to avoid any disruptions to the digestive process.
4. Avoid staying empty stomach especially on waking up. A fruit or dry fruits are a good option to wake up on. This helps to prepare the body to digest the Diwali foods you intend to have.
5. Avoid the fat- free, low fat, low cholesterol versions of any food. These labels make you believe they are healthy and okay to beinge on. Instead eat the sweets or snacks made in the traditional way, preferably at home/home made, which will make you eat it in a more portioned manner with the benefits of the natural nutrition of the foods.
6. Don't leave home on an empty stomach when visiting family or friends. This way you won't be ravenously hungry and you won't end up clearing the entire plate of sweets or snacks served to you.
7. Try to eat smaller portions of a sweet or a snack and distribute it throughout the day. So, have the halwa or laddoo in the evening at snack time, rather than nibbling on it through the day. This will help you stay full and not keep craving for the sweet throughout the day.
8. If you plan to have a late night party, try to have a small light meal before you leave for the party. You can then later have small amount of the meal at the party. This way you break up your dinner into two parts, thereby avoiding overeating late into the night.
9. Avoid alcohol on an empty stomach. Eat your dinner after the drink.
10. Stay hydrated throughout the day. Including lime water or jeera water is helpful for digestion as well as avoid the bloating and acidity.
Remember, if you have prepared your body to eat right and sensibly as well as stay active way before any occasion- you can enjoy the festivities without the guilt and stress of eating.
I am thin. I joined gym to gain weight .suggest me a diet plan and protien supplement medicine to maintain.
I am 23 years old but looks so lean I want to increase my body wight and body seize. Can you please suggest me some medicine to become fat and increase my body.
What type of food we taken to control elergy and i had not like milk this B12 vitamin presents what type of vegetables.
I am in a condition of overweight. I have tried exercises but it does not works on me. I want a shaped body. Can you please help me.
- Some people feel bloated or heavy after eating nuts on a regular basis. This is because they contain enzyme inhibitors that are great for the nut, as it prevents them from sprouting early, but not so great for our digestive track as it blocks and prevents it from absorbing all the wonderful nutrients.
- Activating the nuts causes them to sprout which means it will bring to life their digestive enzymes and your gut will not experience bloating.
- Tip- Soak the nuts in salt water overnight, then dry them in the sun the traditional way or bake in oven to really get a crunchy nut.
Beets can be eaten cooked or raw; however, they lose more than 25 percent of their folate when cooked, making a case for eating these earthy vegetables in their natural state. Since we consider beet as an ultimate tonic for anaemia, understand it's more so for its folate content. So, best to include beets as raw salads and juice in your diet.