Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Child Nutrition Management
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Nutrition Assessment Service
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Submit a review for Dt. Geetha SunaiYour feedback matters!
How to increase height and weight in few days. By home method please reply me fast it's urgent. Thank you. Help me fast.
Sir I had been operated for goitre but it has left a deep cut on my neck kindly recommend me some cream.
I am becoming fatty now a days even though I don't eat much food wat kind of diet may you follow pls suggest Dr.
I had missed my period since 2 weeks, and feeling exhausted, irritable, hypertension, weakness, Dr. what I do.
My question is that from six days I have bleeding because of eating mifegest and cytolog. Now I want to say that how many days will bleeding continue and also when I take sonography and which type of sonography I can take and also my first baby is 1&1/2 years old. Can I give him milk.
Is it possible to build muscles and loose extra fat from the body simultaneously. What is the correct way to do it if possible. What are the precautions? Can you please tell me the proper diet for it.
I am very tired thoda sa hi kam karne me tiredness aa jati hai sans fulta hai Thoda jyada bolne par awaaz bhari ho jati hai sweeling bhi aa jati hai kabhi kabhi what should I do thanks in advance.
Any remedy in homeopathy for the problem"Aortic Regurgitation? If so, let me be the name of the medicines and the usage details ? Thanks.
My age is 26, I feel obesity started in my life, eating my health. May I know natural measures reduce the same.
I had diabetes I am using glycomategp1 500mg 1mg glemperidon how many years I have to continue using this tablet and the side effects of this tablet pls kindly notify me?
What is whole grain? What all grains is good for diabetics? I am 60 years and just have found to be diabetic with moderate count of 150.
Mai mota ho gaya hu mujhe patla hona hai kuch suggestions chahiye ki mai patla ho jau normal tarike se.
How to improve health without taking any outside supplement, and also provide information for eye safety in daily basis. What kind of precautions should I take.
If you feel embarrassed at the loud noise associated with a sneeze and try to suppress it, think again. Your dedication to your board room etiquette can cost you much more than you could possibly imagine. Sneezing is your body’s natural reaction to eliminating harmful bacteria and germs from your system.
During a sneeze your stomach is pulled in and your diaphragm (the thin muscular sheet separating the respiratory system from your stomach) is pulled taut. Your esophagus is pulled back and is in action mode to literally 'spring’ into action and thus eliminate the germs (in the form of mucus) right out of your body. There is considerable force applied in process of ‘burst exhalation!’ When you hold back the sneeze mid-way, you apply a considerable amount of counter force to your body’s natural mechanism. This can cause you to swallow your own tongue (leading to a painful situation that can be even fatal!) or you may risk tearing the linings on the insides of the esophagus and injuring your voice box or the larynx.
The suppression of a sneeze can cause massive built up pressure in our skull which can lead to bursting of ear drums, blood vessels tearing and even brain hemorrhage.
In fact, there have been recorded cases of spinal damage, slipped discs and even rib cage injuries when people have been too polite to let out a sneeze amidst company.
Next time, do not hesitate to let out the noise and the germs as you sneeze. Use a hand sanitizer afterwards to avoid spreading germs though.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I have 22 year old. But my weight is 38 kg only. So please tell me how I increase my weight normally.
Please give me a proper and a healthy diet chart because wat I my body is nt so fit as I eat my dinner and lunch.
Diabetes is also known as diabetes mellitus, is a group of metabolic diseases, which raises the glucose level in the blood. If suffering from diabetes, parts of your body might get affected with other diseases as well, like bad eyesight, etc.
Diabetes is of 3 types:
- Type 1 Diabetes: where your body stops insulin production.
- Type 2 Diabetes: where your body does not produce enough insulin to function on or where the cells of your body do not react toward the insulin produced
- Gestational Diabetes: This is the diabetes you or your partner may suffer from during pregnancy.
Suffering from diabetes can make your lifestyle extremely difficult as you will have to go through a lot of restrictions. In order to avoid diabetes and its various outcomes, here are some tips you can follow:
- Keep your weight in control: Make sure you are of the right weight according to your height. If you are more than what you should weigh, and you are creeping towards obesity, you have a high chance of succumbing to diabetes. If you are already obese, start working towards losing weight. Even if you lose 5% of your weight, you will slash the risk of having diabetes by 70%.
- Walk: No exercise is better and easier than walking. Try walking as much as you can. Walking will help you reduce the risk of getting affected with diabetes. If you walk for around 35 minutes every day, you are cutting down the risk of diabetes by almost 30%. Walking, being an exercise, helps your body use the insulin produced in your body more efficiently.
- Drink coffee: Coffee, unlike common belief of being harmful, is actually very beneficial when it comes to keeping diabetes at bay. Coffee contains caffeine, which is believed to improve metabolism. Coffee also has potassium, magnesium and various antioxidants which enable the cells to absorb glucose. Drinking coffee regularly might lower the risk of diabetes by 29%.
- Get proper rest at night: If you sleep for less than 6 hours every night, then the risk of you suffering from diabetes is doubled. But that doesn't mean you are supposed to oversleep. If you sleep more than 8 hours, the risk of being affected with it rises to almost 75%. Hence sleep at least for 6 to 8 hours each night for a healthy life sans diabetes.