Find numerous Dietitian/Nutritionists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Weight Management Treatment
Customised Diet Chart
Diet Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Weight Loss Treatment
Child Nutrition Management
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Food Plan Preparation
Healthy Heart Diet
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Therapeutic Diets Treatment
Treatment Of Restenosis
Asthma Treatment & Management
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Geetha SunaiYour feedback matters!
I am having little bit belly. I now stopped eating rice in night so that my belly shouldn't grow that much. But sometimes I have the craving to eat rice at night as I love rice very much is it ok to eat rice once or twice a week in night. My weight is 67 kg and height is 5. 8. Just mentioned this details so if somebody can say if possible to eat how much I can eat.
I want grow my body I am so weary about this and I am serious so I need a doctor for increase my body.
I am 20 year old male my height is 5'10" but I'm so skinny I want to gain weight I tried all traditional method now I want to gain weight by weight gainer products or mass gainer please suggests me best one without any side effects and if there is any side effect please tell me.
Urology is a branch of medicine that focuses on the diseases affecting the urinary tract system and male reproductive organs. The organs that come under the scanner here are the kidneys, adrenal glands, ureters, urinary bladder, urethra, and the male reproductive organs (testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate, and penis). Though there is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men, urology also deals with certain women related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence. In fact, doctors who specialize in female urology gain detailed knowledge of the female pelvic floor together with intimate understanding of the physiology and pathology.
Here are 9 things you should know as a woman
1. Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
2. An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
3. Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
4. Walk the exercise path to good health: Exercises for your vagina like kegal are great when done right. You can connect with a practitioner who specializes in toning and the stimulation of pelvic floor muscles to treat incontinence.
5. Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.
6. Know the difference between UTI and STI: Because of cross symptoms, one often gets mistaken for the other. So check with your urologist to understand the cause and cure of your particular problem.
7. Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
8. Women can get kidney stones too: This is true, especially when you forget to hydrate yourself in hot climates or high temperature situations.
9. Urology can solve some sexual problems too: Whether it's sexual dysfunction, low libido or trouble reaching orgasm, urology can play its part to help you out.
Dear Doctor, due to unnecessary chronic anxiety, my weight is getting reduced. I'm already underweight. My bmi is 17.2.I have a feeling of vomiting and I can't sleep at night. Is it harmful for health? Can it cause heart problem such as anorexia? I'm male. I'm in a confusion. Will it lead to heart problem and diabetes?
I am having daily gas problem in my stomach. I also take a break fast in morning. I want a quick way to get free from gas, if I am outside my home.
At age 18 my cheeks was good but when I hit 19 my cheeks become very skinny that I look like a weak guy I don't know why, so my question is what should I do to bring back my chubby cheeks. I really want chubby cheeks What should I eat? Any solution to my problem? Thanks.
My husband is 68. He is diabetic for the last 10 years. Till last 2 months back he was energetic and he had been walking a long distance daily. He had no other health problems. But now doctor, he has been suffering from fever for the last 2 months. Even now he is hospitalized. We Consulted doctors here and took ct scan of thorax and abdomen, took pet scan. Doctors said he is having cancer and spread in lymph nodes. So to get a second opinion we consulted the doctors at regional cancer center in our state. They took biopsy from liver and FNA and cytology. In that they said there is no liver cancer. But as the pet scan read a malignant lesion in the liver, the regional cancer center is asking him to repeat the biopsy. Why it is so, doctor? Some people is of opinion that biopsy may not have been from the involved part of liver and a report of that there is no cancer. Will this happen? need to repeat biopsy? please help us Dr. we are all tensed.
My girlfriend age is 26 but she has big breast, which makes her very shy when ever she go out, so can she reduce it.
I want to lose weight near about 5 kgs. So I want to know what should be the diet plan. For that I am going to walk for one hour in the evening. So I am not feel energetic. During that. Please give me suggestion for that.
I want to loose my weight. I am a student so I have no much time to exercise. My college time is 8: 00 to 4: 00. So give me advice Thank you.
His age is 27 and weight is only 48. He is not gaining weight despite good food and exercise. Have to go toilet 3_4 times a day. What should he do?
I am 25 year old having 10 month old baby but not feeding from a couple of days, I have gone through cesarean, I am gaining weight, I want to lose weight but if I am doing dieting I am getting dizziness .so, please give me a healthy diet chart.
I have a desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help me.
I am very thin in physical appearance and I want to increase my weight and want to look muscular and body builder in physical appearance.
1. Cuts Risk of Cancer
2. Protect against skin disorder
3. Increases metabolism
4. Stay Young
5. Control Blood Pressure / Cholesterol
6. Tea is naturally rich in antioxidant & hence helps to reduce the harmful effect of stress, Pollution, smoking, etc.
7. Preventing damage to healthy cell and tissue
8. Good for Brain power , Lungs , Liver , Bad Breath , Immunity & Bone