Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dietitian/Nutritionists in India. You will find Dietitian/Nutritionists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dietitian/Nutritionists online in Mumbai. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dt. Dt.Pranali Yerunkar
Customised Diet Chart
Weight Management Treatment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Weight Loss Diet Counseling
Weight Loss Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Healthy Heart Diet
Child Nutrition Management
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Nutrition Assessment Service
Treatment Of Foot Infection
Asthma Treatment & Management
Diet Therapy Treatment
Weight Management Counseling
Submit a review for Dt. Dt.Pranali YerunkarYour feedback matters!
Every morning I go for a walk. I walk almost 4k. M. After walking my palms swells up and becomes stiff. What should I do.
I am 49 years female. Can I take ofloxacin 200 mg with rabeprazole for bacterial infection in scaphiod.
My dad is a diabetic. Today his blood sugar is 168 (fasting) I need a diet chart for him. please help me.
I am 28 years old weighing 78 kg. I am not fat or have tummy I have heavy muscles. But the problem I face is that I went a heavy reduced diet a year back where is went to almost 59 kgs, but when I started to have normal food my weight increased dramatically up to 82 with in 2 months but was still feeling weak. After 6 months now after exercising I feel strong and following a strong diet. The reason I am writing this is to know how to reduce the Fat on my face which developed during this period I haven't tried anything unnatural except cutting my afternoon nap. Still it has not reduced. What should I do to reduce the fat on my face.
Rice bran oil is getting increasingly popular nowadays. It is because it can provide numerous health benefits and comes at an affordable price, considering that rice is extremely widespread.
The most important benefit of the rice bran oil is that it helps your organism to control cholesterol levels and help you lose weight. Aside from that, it improves your general health and helps your cardiovascular system. Rice bran oil also assists with menopausal issues and promotes the health of your skin.
Rice bran oil is primarily used in cooking, although it also has considerable use in cosmetics. You should choose the oil that fits best to your needs and expectations. We tried to make the selection easier for you by singling out 10 best rice bran oil products on the market.
10 best rice bran oil reviews:
Dr. Adorable’s rice bran oil
- Cold pressedorganic 100% pure
- Dr. Adorable made an extremely versatile refined rice bran oil that can be used for multiple purposes. It’s great for your culinary needs as it has a naturally high smoke point. You can also use it as a carrier oil to make soaps or moisturizers. It decreases skin inflammation and prevents acne and eczema.
￼Tophe pure rice bran oil
- Non-gmomade from us riceperfect for cooking
- If you are looking for a rice bran oil to use in the kitchen, you can’t go wrong with rice bran oil from tophe. It is unfiltered and minimally processed, making it perfect for all your frying and cooking needs. This extremely popular oil got numerous positive reviews from customers for a reason.
King rice bran oil
- Non-gmoproduct of thailandgreat for salad dressings
- The rice bran oil from king was featured on the Dr. Oz show in 2012. It is one of the best products of thailand and is your perfect friend for daily culinary needs. A high natural smoke point makes it ideal for frying and baking, while its light flavor also makes it great for salad dressings and dipping. It contains no artificial ingredients, cholesterol or trans fats.
California rice oil company oil rice bran
- A pack of 3 unitshypoallergenicno trans fats
- This oil made in california is another product featured on Dr. Oz’s show. It is hypoallergenic and has a light flavor, making it great for both high-heat cooking and cold applications, such as salad dressings. It is sold in packs of 3 units (a total of 76.2 ounces), which is why it’s becoming a favorite in commercial cooking.
Bon vital rice bran oil
- Non-gmoideal for external useaffordable price
- The rice bran oil made by bon vital should primarily be used to take care of your skin. It can help keep it smooth and soft as it full of vitamin e and other antioxidants. The product is lightweight, so the skin quickly absorbs it. It has no smell and never goes rancid, so you can use it to make any kind of cosmetic products.
Hb oils center co rice bran oil
- Unrefinedcold pressed
- Hb oils center co’s rice bran carrier oil is extracted from brown rice. It is great to protect your skin and hair from the uv rays. You can use it on all skin types, including sensitive and baby skin. It’s also a perfect carrier oil for skin and hair care products, including creams and shampoos.
Piping rock health products rice bran oil
- Non-gmoproduct of asiaversatile
- Piping rock’s rice bran oil is made from the brown rice of the oryza sativa plant from asia. It can be used in both cooking and cosmetics. Use it for frying or baking or apply it to your skin to keep it smooth. You can also combine it with other items to make various cosmetic products.
Suriny rice bran oil
- Non-gmohypoallergenicideal for food preparation
- Suriny made a lightweight rice bran oil that does not get absorbed by food ingredients, securing non-greasy meals for you and your family. It has a high smoke point, so you can use it for any form of food preparation.
Gamma one rice bran oil
- 100% pureperfect companion for your kitchen
- Gamma one rice bran oil is your ideal friend in the kitchen. You can use it for all kinds of high heat cooking, such as stir-frying, pan-frying, deep-frying or sautéing. It can also be used for dips and salad dressings. It comes in three different sizes, so you can choose the desired pack.
Ellyndale naturals rice bran oil
- Rice bran oil from ellyndale has somewhat of a nutty taste, which nicely complements a broad range of foods. It has high-temperature tolerance, so it is ideal for frying. It doesn’t contain any gluten, which is great news for those allergic to that substance.
Information about choosing, buying and storing rice bran oil
When you are buying rice bran oil (or any other product for that matter), you should always go for renowned brands. That’s the only way you can be sure you get the real product and maximum benefits from it.
Now, let’s take a look at some tips when it comes to storing rice bran oil:
Keep the container airtight and moisture-free. That will keep the oil from going rancidkeep the oil in a cool, dark, and dry place. Sunlight can cause rice bran oil to decomposeif you bought unrefined oil, the best thing to do is to keep it in the fridgesmell the product once you buy it and remember the smell. As time goes, you can check for rancidness this way. If you think it’s foul-smelling, you should throw it away
The expected shelf life of rice bran oil is from several months up to one year. If you apply the advice we gave you, you can secure a prolonged shelf life for your product.
Soap vs hand wash- what should you wash your hands with?
You might be using both - soaps and hand washes, without understanding what is better for your hands. But you may still not be sure as to what to use for washing your hands. Here's a lowdown on these two.
1. Moisturising aspect
Bar soaps not only wash away dirt but also reduce the moisture content of your skin. Soaps that act as deodorants strip away important oils, giving rise to instances of skin irritation. Furthermore, most bar soaps tend to have higher ph levels with very few on the lower side. Liquid soaps or hand washes, on the other hand, come with moisturisers that prevent your skin from becoming very oily or dry.
2. Presence of bacteria
Due to its reusable nature, bar soaps may be home to a number of bacteria. But since the organisms get rinsed off with the suds, it is improbable that bacteria will get transferred to your hands. The pump or squeeze mechanisms of hand washes reduce the chances of you coming in contact with bacteria.
3. Exercise of control in its use
With bar soaps, you tend to waste less as you stop applying soap on your body once you see lather forming. This does not happen with hand washes, the latter gets used a lot as you may not know the right amount of use, and end up squeezing out more than the you need.
Whether you prefer to use soaps or hand washes, it's a matter of personal choice. Depending on your needs, you can opt for either of the two.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!